WBHRB Recruitment 2019 | 47 Librarian & Lecturer Jobs | Apply Online | Before 21st & 24th September 2019 @ wbhrb.in
WBHRB Lecturer Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Librarian & Lecturer in the West Bengal Homoeopathic Education Service. In total there are 47 vacancies are open under this WBHRB Lecturer Recruitment 2019. The candidates who are in the search of West Bengal Govt jobs may utilize this WBHRB job notification. The aspirants who have the qualification of Postgraduation in homeopathy in the concerned subject/ Bachelors degree are eligible for these WBHRB Lecturer Jobs. So, the wannabes can apply for these WBHRB Librarian Jobs on or before 21st September 2019 & 24th September 2019.
Our jobads is presenting all the details about WBHRB Lecturer Recruitment 2019 details like age limit, selection process, application procedure, how to apply, and also WBHRB Librarian Jobs pdf links.
Brief Description About WBHRB Lecturer Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Advt No For Librarian Posts||R/Lib.-20/72(1)/2019|
|Advt No – Lecturer Posts||R/Lec.(Homoeo.)/74(1)/2019|
|Job Designation||Librarian, Lecturer|
|Job location||West Bengal|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Basic Pay||₹ 7100/- to ₹ 42000/-|
|Selection process||Written test/Interview|
|Lecturer Application Starting Date||17th September 2019|
|Lecturer Application Closing Date||24th September 2019|
|Application Starting Date For Librarian||14th September 2019|
|Closing date for Librarian Application||21st September 2019|
You can also check West Bengal Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019
- Librarian – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Diploma in Library Science/ B. Master’s Degree in any discipline with Diploma in Library Science
- Lecturer – Post Graduation in Homoeopathy in a specified subject are eligible for these WBHRB Librarian Vacancies.
- Furthermore, refer to the official site.
- Lecturer posts maximum age limit will be 40 years.
- Librarian posts minimum 18 years and the maximum age limit is 39 years.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Lecturer vacancy Details
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
WBHRB Librarian Jobs Application Details
Aspirants have to meet the required qualification as on closing date. Candidates have to check the official website of WBHRB frequently to get the examination date, center, and other details. Applicants have to send only online applications need not send any hard copy of the applications. These WBHRB Lecturer posts are temporary based but likely to be permanent. So, suitable candidates can apply to these Librarian & Lecturer jobs before the closing date. Here we furnishing some easy steps to apply for WBHRB jobs.
Steps To Apply For WB Health Recruitment Board jobs
- Firstly, go to the official site – wbhrb.co.in/
- Search for the WBHRB Lecturer Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read the entire advertisement.
- Verify your eligibility.
- If the eligibility meets your profile, apply to these WBHRB Librarian & Lecturer posts.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload all required documents.
- Finally, submit the WBHRB Lecturer application form.
- WBHRB officials will select the candidates by conducting written test and interview.
- For Librarian post – Rs 160/-
- Lecturer post – Rs 210/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.