WCD Delhi PIO Vacancies 2019: Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD), New Delhi has issued a new employment notification for Project Implementation Officer (PIO), Deputy Mission Director, Accounts Officer, and other Stenographer jobs. Applicants who have qualified their Graduation or Post Graduation from a recognized Institution is suitable to apply for this WCD Delhi Recruitment 2019. Eligible applicants can send your application form with all details before the final date i.e 07th June 2019.
Keep following this Govt jobs in Delhi for more information.
Summary Of Ministry of Women and Child Development Recruitment 2019
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Women and Child Development (MWCD), New Delhi|
|Closing date for application||07th June 2019|
|Job Designation||Deputy Mission Director, Accounts Officer, and other Stenographer jobs|
|Job Category||Govt jobs|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19,000 – 70,000/-|
Also, check Employment news of this week
WCD Delhi Notification 2019 For PIO & Steno Jobs
WCD has released a notification for Accountant, Administrative Officer, and Stenographer job roles. As per the WCD Delhi Recruitment 2019, this year there are 12 vacancies are allocated for the project name called Central Project Support Unit (CPSU) on a contract basis. Applicants who are seeking this job notification can start to fill the application in the prescribed format for WCD Delhi Steno jobs and send it to WCD Delhi before the closing date that is 07th June 2019.
Selected people will work for this project under the Child Protection Scheme (CPS) services. Aspirants who have high qualification and experience may be intimated and called for an Interview. Here we enclosed some information regarding WCD Delhi Deputy Mission Director jobs eligibility, pay scale, application format, and other important links. Find more latest Government jobs in India here for more information.
WCD Delhi Job Openings @ wcd.nic.in | Eligibility Criteria
- People who are going to apply for these Accountant posts should possess their Graduation or Post Graduation in related subjects like Community Resource Management or Public Administration with a minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience is needed for this WCD Delhi Recruitment 2019.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Deputy Mission Director||55 years|
|Project Implementation Officer (PIO)||50 years|
|Administrative Officer||55 years|
|Accounts Officer||62 years|
|Assistant cum Computer Operator||35 years|
Vacancy Details For WCD Delhi PIO Jobs
The total number of posts which are available in WCD Delhi Recruitment 2019 is described below.
|Post name||Number of posts|
|Deputy Mission Director||02|
|Project Implementation Officer||04|
|Assistant cum Computer Operator||02|
wcd.nic.in Application Form For WCD Delhi Jobs 2019
Ministry of Women and Child Development has released a new recruitment 2019 notification for Administrative Officer, Accountant, and Steno posts. Interested and eligible applicants can send your filled offline application form for WCD Delhi Recruitment 2019 to the given address before the final date that is 07th June 2019. Subscribe to Jobads website for more updates.
Director (Child Welfare),
Ministry of Women & Child Development,
Government of India,
Room No. 307, ‘B’ Wing, 3rd Floor,
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi- 110001.
How To Apply For WCD Delhi Vacancies
- Refer wcd.nic.in
- Click on “Notifications” category on the home page.
- Search for the official notification for PIO jobs.
- Click on it and read complete details for MWCD jobs.
- If you are eligible then fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Attach all required documents to it.
- Finally, send it to the WCD, Delhi on or before closing date that is 07th June 2019.
Hiring process which will be used by WCD Delhi Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
Important Dates For Jobs in WCD Delhi
- Interested aspirants can send your application form in prescribed format to the mentioned address with all required documents before the closing date that is 07th June 2019.