KSP PSI Result 2019 (OUT): Karnataka State Police PSI Result is released soon by the corresponding officials. So the aspirants who are in search of Karnataka State Police Results have to wait for some more time. Until the officials release the KSP Results on the official website.
!!! Karnataka PSI Exam Results 2019 Released !!!
The higher officials have issued Karnataka PSI Exam Results in the official website, Here we have updated this post by adding the exact results link. Hence the contenders can check their Karnataka Police Sub Inspector Exam Results online.
Karnataka PSI Results 2019 New!!!
Most of the aspirants will check the Karnataka PSI Result soon after the completion of the written exam. As they search the website curiously so that they can know the Karnataka State Police Result status. As we have the information that the officials will take some more time to release the sub-inspector results on the official website. After the publication of the KSP PSI Result on the official website. We will add the Karnataka State Police PSI Result link will be added on the page. And don’t forget to have the details of KSP PSI Hall Ticket to get the KSP Results online.
Also, refer to Jobads to get more popular job alerts.
Outline details of KSP PSI Results 2019
- Hiring Organisation: Karnataka State Police
- Designation: Police Sub Inspector
- Examination Date: Notified Soon
- Vacancy count: 200
- Examination Name: KSP PSI Exam
- Official website: ksp.gov.in
- Category: Results
Karnataka State Police PSI Result 2019 – KSP PSI Exam Result 2019 – ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಪೊಲೀಸ್ Sub Inspector Result 2019
Karnataka State Police Officials will release the ಪೊಲೀಸ್ ಸಬ್ ಇನ್ಸ್ಪೆಕ್ಟರ್ Police Sub-inspector results in the principal website. In accordance to the Karnataka State police notification, there are 200 vacancies are allocated those who are eagerly waiting to join in this police department can submit their application form before the closing date comes to an end. After that, the higher authority members will issue the examination date and then on the planned date, the officials will conduct the examination to all the applied aspirants. Then after the completion of the written exam, all the examiners are curious to know the merit list of the exam.
The candidates can check the Karnataka State Police Results using the Karnataka State Police PSI Exam qualifying marks of the exam. Those who have secured the minimum score of the exam are eligible to go for the further rounds of the selection process. higher authorities also release the answer keys of the exam. Many of the aspirants will take help of the Karnataka State Police to answer keys to check KSP PSI Results status online. After within a week, the officials will also release the Karnataka State Police PSI Merit List of the exam. this merit list will also help the contenders to check the KSP Results easily.
KSP PSI Merit List 2019 – Karnataka State Police Police Sub Inspector Merit List 2019
Check the download steps of Karnataka State Police results 2019. We have added the detailed procedure to get your KSP PSI Results online.
Karnataka State Police PSI Exam 2019
- Refer to the official website.
- Click on the result tab mentioned on this page.
- And then click on the exact result notification link specified on this page.
- Now it opens the Login form.
- And then add the details carefully using the KSP PSI Hall Ticket.
- After adding the details on this page then click on the submit button.
- Now it fetches your result based on the details you uploaded on the form.
- It displays the screen click to download the KSP PSI result.
- And keep a hard copy of it for future reference.
Karnataka State Police PSI cut Off Marks 2019 – KSP PSI Exam Cut Off Marks 2019
The cut off marks are simply the minimum marks to be gained to go for the further rounds of the selection process. There are some constraints for cut off marks. These are as follows.
- Cut off Marks of Previous year.
- Number of Vacancies allocated to the designation.
- A total number of aspirants attended the written exam
- Category of the person such as SC, ST, OC, BC.
- The difficulty level of the exam