Happy News! Sports Authority of India posted the latest SAI Recruitment to hire Freshers and Experts for various Posts. The candidates who are very active in sports sectors and aimed to join with that organization can apply now these Sports Authority of India Notifications. We are honor to say that the Jobads website is aggressive in collecting all job details and pdf links. So, users can easily find every Latest SAI Notification, vacancies, eligibility criteria, age limit, and educational qualifications, with the application and Direct PDF Download Links in the following sections. Hence, interested people can follow this jobads site to know more updates about Latest SAI Jobs.
SAI Assistant Director Recruitment Details
SAI released a job notification for Assistant Director Post to fill up to 19 vacancies. Therefore, the aspirants should complete a Degree from any recognized board to apply for these SAI Vacancies. Hence, apply now for this SAI Recruitment before the due date 18th January 2020
State Wise Govt Jobs
About Sports Authority of India
The SAI is nothing but Sports Authority of India, a successor organization to the greatest IXth Asian Games held in New Delhi in 1982, was founded as a Society. It registered under the Societies Act, 1860, according to the Department of Sports. India aimed at promoting sports, games as stated in the resolution. It is also responsible on behalf of the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports for the maintenance and use. Their aims and objectives are Talent Scouting at micro-level & Nurturing talent towards excellence Training & International Exposure Support Training with Scientific & Sports Equipment and Scientific staff Monitor and enhance performance through a system of Scientific Evaluation Training & National Team Preparation. Hence, interested candidates can apply for SAI Recruitment on this page before the closing date.
Steps to Apply for SAI Jobs
- Firstly, Visit the official website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Then click on the notification by scrolling on Home Page.
- Download the notification of the Sports Authority of India.
- After that open the SAI notification and check the eligibility.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Upload the scanned copies in the prescribed format.
- Make the payment if it is required.
- Before click on the submit button once again check the details.
- Finally, take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Official Website -> www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in