10 March 2020 Current affairs: job seekers can get the most important current affairs so that you can get a good score in job exams. So, Jobads helps job candidates to get jobs with the latest current affairs. Daily Current affairs preparation will take mainly 10 minutes and top current affairs will be the focus of scoring in banks, RRB, IBPS, and UPSC exams. People can thus practice free-current affairs on various categories such as world, national, regional, economy, banking, and business affairs. Therefore, job seekers can get a job in any sector by reading current affairs today. Eventually, Readout’s current affairs of March 10, 2020.
International Current Affairs
Luxembourg Offered All Public Transport Free | Top 10 Current Affairs
- The Government of Luxembourg has introduced a strategy to avoid traffic problems by providing all people with free transportation.
- The smallest country in Europe, Luxembourg, has a population of only 6 lakh. Over the last 20 years, the population of Luxembourg grown by 40 percent.
- The strategy was selected by Luxembourg to deal with the increased traffic. Strengthening the public transport system is another explanation for free travel by the Luxembourg government.
- Over the next five years, Luxembourg plans to increase the number of people using public transport by 20 percent.
- Luxembourg spends more on public transport than any other Member State in Europe. Besides, Travel is also free for tourists who are affiliated with the people of Luxembourg. Thus, Luxembourg with the new technique is on 10 March 2020 current affairs.
Airport Service Quality Awards 2020 | Latest Current Affairs Of 10 March 2020
- On March 9th the Airport Service Quality Departures Awards were announced by the Airport Council International (ACI).
- In the Asia Pacific region, Hyderabad Shamshabad International Airport won the Best Airport, Best Climate, and Ambience awards.
- Nearly 1.5-2.5 crore passengers fly each year from Shamshabad. Besides, The ASQ awards ceremony will take place in September 2020 in Poland.
- ACI will conduct a survey and offer rankings on airport services. ASQ Awards are given, based on customer satisfaction. Finally, Shamshabad as the best Airport is on 10 March 2020 current affairs.
National Current Affairs
Ayudha Bhushan Award For Sujatha | Important Current Affairs Of 10 March 2020
- For the prestigious “Ayudha Bhushan Award” given by the Ministry of Defence, Sujatha Gogineni, Additional General Manager, Ordnance Factory at Medak District was chosen.
- Director-General of the Ordnance Factories, Gagan Chaturvedi, shared the news on women’s day to the media.
- Sujatha was awarded the award for her excellent service in the defense manufacturing sector. The award will be awarded to Sujatha on March 18, 2020, at an event held in Kolkata.
- Sujata from Guntur had studied engineering in Bulgaria. Later, Sujatha entered the Department of Defence as an employee after engineering.
- Sujatha worked in Medak, Chennai, and Kolkata in various posts in the ordnance factories. For the past 30 years, Sujatha is the head of operations in the manufacturing of war vehicles, aircraft spare parts, quality assurance.
- Finally, Sujatha with Ayuda Bhushan Award is on 10th March 2020 current affairs.
Niti Aayog Award For Pratyusha | Today Current Affairs
- Hyderabad businessman Pratyusha Pareddy has won the ‘Niti Aayog Women’s Award’ award. The award presented to Pratyusha by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh at Women Transforming India-2019 at a ceremony organized by Neethi Aayog in Delhi on March 8, in celebration of International Women’s Day.
- 15 people selected for the awards under the theme ‘Transforming Women in India‘. In 2017, Pratyusha received the award for launching a start-up company called Nemo Care.
- This company has worked extensively to reduce premature mortality in children. Besides, Pratyusha has looked after the newborn’s welfare.
- The ‘Transforming India Women’ awards are part of the Niti Aayog awards. United Nations, MyGOV started in 2016 to present awards for women’s. Finally, To strengthen the women, Pratyusha with Niti Aayog Award is on 10 March 2020 current affairs.
Venkata Nageshwar as SBI New CFO | Important Current Affairs Of 10 March 2020
- Chalasani Venkata Nageshwar appointed as State Bank of India’s (SBI) Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Nageshwar currently serves as the SBI Banking Group’s Deputy Managing Director.
- The SBI bank said Chalansani would assume additional responsibilities as Deputy MD and CFO of SBI.
- Nageshwar named as SBI’s CFO the most skills in the financial sector. Thus, Chalasani Venkata Nageshwar is on 10 March 2020 current affairs.
State Current Affairs
NIGHA APP Launched In AP | Free Current Affairs Of The Day
- On March 7, in CM Camp Office, Tadepalli, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy introduced a ‘ NIGHA APP ‘ to prohibit the distribution of money and liquor at local election bodies.
- In addition, Govt has bought new laws with 3-year imprisonment for doing an illegal activity in the election campaign.
- Panchayat Raj department designed and developed the NIGHA App. Citizens can post videos and photos of election malpractices through the NIGHA App.
- State Election Commission and the AP police department will take control over the complaints filed in the NIGHA app. Thus, the NIGHA app is on 10 March 2020 current affairs.
Sports Current Affairs
ICC World Cup 2020 Team of the Tournament | Important Current Affairs Of The Day
- Australia has won the T20 women’s World Cup and India has emerged as a runner-up. Australia women’s team has won a world cup for the fifth time.
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) has selected the best team to play in World Cup 2020. Besides, Captain Meg Lanning of Australia, who has been named captain of the ICC super team.
- In the ICC Eleven list, Spinner Poonam Yadav named as 11th, and Shefali Verma named as the 12th player. The best team in the world cup consists of Meg Lanning as captain, Alesa Healy as a wicketkeeper, Beth Mooney, Jess Jonassen, Australia’s Megan Scott.
- In addition, the country’s Sophie Ecclestone, Anya Shrabsole, and England’s Heather Knight, South African Laura Valvard, Poonam Yadav, and Shefali. Finally, the ICC World Cup 2020 Team of the Tournament is on 10 March 2020 current affairs.