11 March 2020 Current Affairs: Get the latest every day, weekly, monthly affairs at Jobads to face all government job exams. This website offers important current affairs including international, and national current affairs, sports, and summits current affairs. Candidates who have applied for bank exams can read current affairs in Economics, Trade, and Banking. Candidates who write police and IPS exams can also get the Defense Current Affairs. Read, test and Grasp the current affairs of the last 3 months to quickly compete in competitive examinations. Moreover, Practice today’s current affairs quiz. Finally, Continue reading 11th March 2020 current affairs.
International Current Affairs
Knight Frank Wealth Report -2020 | Free Current Affairs Of 11th March 2020
- Knight Frank, an American-based real estate expert, announced New York is the world’s most prosperous city.
- London and Paris ranked second and third. In addition, Indian Cities Mumbai ranked 44th, Delhi 58th, and Bangalore 89th.
- The report was published on 5th March. In addition, the Report says Asia will become the second-largest wealth-hub in the world by 2024.
- India is at the top in Asia with a growth of 73 percent followed by Vietnam at 64 percent. China and Indonesia with 57 percent.
- Ultra-High Net-Worth Individuals (UHNWI) are growing rapidly across the globe. At the moment the number of UHNWIs in India is 5,986.
- The United States has the highest number of UHNWIs. Finally, Newyork as a world’s richest city is on 11 March 2020 current affairs.
Javier Perez De Cuellar Died | Daily Current Affairs Of March 2020
- Former United Nations Secretary-General Javier Perez de Cuellar, who was the creator of peace between Iran and Iraq, has died.
- Besides, Javier Perez De Cuellar elected as a Peru’s prime minister and inspired the nation for peace. Besides, as ambassador for Switzerland, Poland, and the Soviet Union, Javier Perez holds roles.
- From 1 January 1982 to 31 December 1991, Javier served as UN Secretary-General. While Javier was United Nations Secretary, the battle for world hunger, the eight-year Iran-Iraq war, ended with peace.
- Between 1973 to 1974, however, Javier served as President of the United Nations Security Council. Finally, Javier Perez services are on 11 March 2020 current affairs.
National Current Affairs
Shekar Goud Climbed the Kosciusko Mountain | Top 10 Current Affairs
- Chittu Gullu Shekar Goud of Chhatuppal Mandal, district of Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, climbed the Australian continent’s highest Kosciusko Mountain and hoisted the Indian Flag.
- The ride, which started on 28 February and finished on 8 March. Shekhargoud built a record as the first Indian in the continent of Europe to climb the Elbrus mountains.
- In addition, Shekar Goud scaled the Kilimanjaro Mountain in the African continent. Shekhargoud said he would climb Aconcagua, the South African continent’s highest mountain, early.
- Chittu Gullu Shekhar is a para-athlete, who in an accident lost his right hand and left leg. Finally, Chittu Gullu Shekar created a new history as the first Indian to climb the Elbrus mountains on 11 March 2020 current affairs.
1st Solar Electric Railway Zone In India | Important Current Affairs Of 11 March 2020
- In India, 13 railway stations are using solar power for the first time under the South Central Railway Zone. Solar panels produce 8.2 MW of solar power on railway station roofs.
- South India is taking Energy Conservation Precautions. Dharmabad generates a power of 11.6 kWh, Ghatkasar generates a power of 10 kilowatts and Dwarapudi generates a power of 10 kW.
- South Central Railway Zone is finally recognized as the first zone to run solar-powered railway stations. Thus, India’s Solar Power railway zone is on 11 March 2020 current affairs.
State Current Affairs
Delhi Top In Solid Waste Production | Today Current Affairs In English
- Delhi is in 1st place with 30.6 lakh metric tonnes, and Brihanmumbai is in 2nd with 24.9 lakh MT, according to the World Bank survey.
- Southern cities, Chennai with 18.3 lakh MT is in 3rd place and Hyderabad is the country’s fourth-largest producing 16.4 lakh garbage metric tonnes.
- Besides, Food and green waste accounted for 57% of the garbage, 10% paper, 8% plastic, 4% glass waste, 3% metals, 2% rubber and leather waste and 15% waste.
- In all, China is reaching 220.4 lakh metric tons. Each year, 263.7 lakh metric tons of trash dumped in the US.
- The countries that throw garbage above the average of 0.74 kg are the US, China, Russia, and India. Finally, Delhi as a top garbage producing city is on 11 March 2020 current affairs.
Business Current Affairs
Jack Ma, Asia’s Richest Person | Free Current Affairs Of 11 March 2020
- Jack Ma, who is Alibaba group chief executive, emerged as an Asia Richest person. In comparison, the Indian industrialist Mukesh Ambani has lost 1st place and settled in the 2nd.
- Jack Ma is the wealthiest person in Asia according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Ranking. With net worth more than Mukesh Ambani $260 billion.
- Currently, Jack Ma has a net worth of $4450 billion. Shares of Reliance dropped by nearly 12 percent. Ambani said in the coming years the telecoms sector would deliver better results.
- Jack Ma started a career with the Hangzhou Haibo Translation Agency in 1994. Jack Ma joined the Alibaba company in 1999. Finally, As an Asia’s Richest person Jack Ma is on 11 March 2020 current affairs.