12 March 2020 Current Affairs: Get ready for competitive exams with the latest current affairs. Read the updates in the world inventions with the science and technology current affairs. Job aspirants can get the complete study materials for free current affairs in Jobads. Focus more on daily top current affairs to extract more information. Because State or Central Govt job exams will cover the important current affairs from international, national, sports, defense, arts and culture news. Work hard on daily, weekly and monthly current affairs then no one can stop you to get a job in the competitive world. Finally, Prepare for 12th March 2020 current affairs.
International Current Affairs
Sanjay Panda as India’s Ambassador to Turkey | Important Current Affairs
- Sanjay Kumar Panda was appointed Ambassador of India to Turkey. The decision was taken by the Indian Foreign Ministry on March 3.
- Sanjay, an Indian Foreign Service batch from 1991, currently works in San Francisco (US) as an Indian Consulate General.
- Sanjay will serve as the new ambassador to Turkey to establish good ties with Turkey. An ambassador is the representative of the government which controls the embassy in other countries.
- The High Commissioners are also recognized as ambassadors. Sanjay Kumar will serve as a mediator for India to establish diplomatic ties with Turkey. Thus, Sanjay Panda with the new position is on 12th March 2020 current affairs.
Jawed Ashraf as Indian Ambassador to France | Top Current Affairs
- Jawed Ashraf named by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as India’s Ambassador to France. Ashraf is an Indian Foreign Service officer on a batch in 1991.
- Ashraf previously served in Singapore as the High Commissioner for Indian Affairs. Present India ambassador to France Vinay Mohan Qatar has named as Nepal’s next ambassador.
- Jawed has a large history working with the ministry of foreign affairs and the office of prime minister.
- So, India has named the Ashraf as the next ambassador to be the key diplomatic friendly ties with France. Thus, Jawed Ashraf as an India’s Ambassador to France is on 12 March 2020 current affairs.
National Current Affairs
Indira Gandhi in Time’s Powerful Women | Top 10 Current Affairs Of 12 March 2020
- Former Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi featured in the Times “100 Most Powerful Women in the World“. However, Freedom fighter Amrit Kaur is also mentioned in Time magazine.
- Time magazine notes that during the last century these two Indira Gandhi and Amrit Kaur had made their mark.
- Amrit Kaur was named the ‘Woman of the Year‘ for the year 1947. Indira Gandhi has been named ‘Woman of the Year‘ and ‘Empress of India‘ for the year 1976.
- Besides, Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi reported as Prime Minister served as the 2nd longest-term minister. Freedom fighter Amrit Kaur attracted Mahatma Gandhi’s ideals and walked the path.
- They have done everything in their power to liberate the nation from British rule and social cruelties. After Independence, For ten years Amrit Kaur served as the Health Minister. Finally, Indira Gandhi and Amrit Kaur with a new title are on 12 March 2020 current affairs.
State Current Affairs
Jammu Kashmir Apni Party | Important Current Affairs Of 12 March 2020
- A new party was established in Jammu and Kashmir Union Territory. Altaf Bukhari, former leader of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) has founded a new party called’ Jammu Kashmir Apni Party (JKAP).’
- Several former Independent MLAs, and former National Conference and Congress leaders, joined the party. On 8 March, Altaf Bukhari elected as the JKAP party president.
- Altaf said his party is trying to return Jammu and Kashmir to special status. Mufti-led group Mehbooba also joined the JKAP party.
- Under Article 370, Jammu & Kashmir was established as a Union territory by the Central Government. The JKAP party puts forth the agenda’ by the commoners, of the commoners, and for the commoners.’ Finally, New Party JKAP is on 12 March 2020 current affairs.
Gairsain is the Summer Capital of Uttarakhand | Today Current Affairs
- The Chamoli district Gairsain area selected as Uttarakhand’s summer capital. Uttarakhand chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat declared this information at the state assembly on 4 March.
- Locals have long requested the declaration of the Chamoli district as the summer capital. Gairsain has also been named the summer capital by the BJP.
- By comparison, Uttarakhand MLA Surendra Singh Negi requested that Gairsain to be named as the summer capital of the state during a recent meeting with the chief minister.
- This information was announced by Prem Chandra Aggrawal, speaker of the Assembly, on the occasion of Holi. Thus, Gairsain as a summer capital is on 12 March 2020 current affairs.
Sports Current Affairs
Angot Tukaram Climbed Mount Kosciuszko | Latest Current Affairs Of 12 March 2020
- On 10 March, young mountaineer Angot Tukaram from Telangana set a record by climbing Kosciuszko, Australia’s highest peak.
- Angot Tukaram targeted at climbing the highest mountains on the 7 continents. Besides, Angot has already climbed the highest mountains on all four continents.
- With the latest Kosciuszko climbing, he set a new record for climbing the highest mountains on five continents. Tukaram started the journey on March 8 and finished on March 10.
- Tukaram climbed Mount Kilimanjaro, in Africa, in July 2018. Earlier, on 22 May 2019, Tukaram scaled Mount Everest in Asia.
- Earlier, on 27 July 2019, Mount Elbrus was in Europe. Recently, on 26 January 2020, He climbed Mount Akangua in North America. Finally, Angot with Kosciuszko climbing record is on 12 March 2020 current affairs.
Wasim Jaffer Given Retirement For Cricket | Daily Current Affairs Of March 2020
- Indian cricket player Wasim Jaffer expected to retire from all cricket formats on March 7th. Jaffer played 156 matches by scoring 12,038 runs.
- Wasim is fine at batting and fielding gave at the Ranji Trophy 40 centuries and 200 catches. Besides, Jaffer ranked as the 5th highest run-scorer in India with the 19,410 runs.
- Jaffer had the best records in the West Indies, in Pakistan for two double centuries and in South Africa for one century.
- Wasim, well known for being a defensible right-hand batsman. Wasim Jaffer was born in Bombay on 16th February 1978. Jaffar has worked as a Kings XI Punjab Batting Coach for the last 3 years.
- In the Ranji Trophy, Jaffar built a record as a first batsman to score 11,000 runs after the no place in Internationals. Finally, With retirement news, Wasim is on March 12, 2020, current affairs.
2 From Each Country as Olympics Flag Bearers | Free Current Affairs
- New laws were introduced at the Tokyo Olympics by the International Olympic Committee (IOC). The IOC announced on March 5 that it would authorize two people from one country to serve as flag bearers for the opening ceremony of the mega event.
- This will be a male athlete and a female athlete with their flag. 48.8 percent of the athletes taking part in the 2020 Olympics are women, according to the IOC.
- Besides, The Olympics-2020 will be in Tokyo, Japan’s capital, from July 24-August 9. At the Olympics opening ceremonies, athletes and officials must walk with their country flags in the Olympics stadium.
- The flag bearers will be named by their country’s National Olympic Committee for the upcoming Olympics. Thus, IOC with the new law is on 12 march 2020 current affairs.
Shivpal Singh Qualified for Tokyo Olympics | Important Current Of 12 March 2020
- Indian javelin thrower Shivpal Singh has qualified for Olympics in Tokyo in 2020. Shivpal Singh became the winner at the Athletics Central North West (ACNW) Meet in South Africa by throwing the spear at a distance of 85.47 meters.
- In addition, Shivpal Singh surpassed the qualifying requirement for the Tokyo Olympics, which is 85 meters.
- Shivpal Singh is the 2nd javelin thrower to compete on behalf of India for the Olympics in Tokyo. In addition, Neeraj Chopra is the first person to qualify for the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo.
- Thus, Shivpal Singh and Neeraj Chopra are on 12 march 2020 current affairs.