13 March 2020 Current Affairs: Prepare for the state and central government job exams with important current affairs at Jobads. Candidates who applied for the Police, Airforce, Navy and Army exams should read the defense current affairs. Besides, People can get free banking, finance, commerce, and business current affairs for top-level exams like banks, RBI, LIC sector jobs. This site also offers different types of categories like Science and Technology, Sports, Summits and conferences, Indian, International, Schemes and important day’s current affairs. Also, All the categories monthly current affairs at e-books. Finally, Readout the 13th March 2020 current affairs.
National Current Affairs
Cri-MAC Launched In India | Important Current Affairs Of 13 March 2020
- Crime Multi-Agency Centre (Cri-MAC) is launched in India for sharing heinous crime information. Nityanand Rai who is the Union Minister of State for Home Affairs launched the center on 12th March.
- Besides, Nityanand launched the National Cybercrime Training Centre (NCTC) for cybercrime investigation professional-quality e-Learning services to police officers and judges.
- National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) is celebrating the 35th Inception day on 12th March 2020. NCRB is the main government body for collecting and investigating the crime data of India.
- Besides, NCRB is initiated the Crime and Criminal Tracking Network and Systems (CCTNS) project to help 16,000 police stations and 8000 commissioner offices. Thus, Nityanand Rai with Cri-MAC center is on 13 March 2020 current affairs.
TIFAC Vigyan Jyoti Scheme | Top 10 Current Affairs
- Vigyan Jyoti scheme is launched by the Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) on 8th March 2020.
- Ministry of Science and Technology launched the Vigyan Jyoti scheme in October 2019. The main aim of this scheme is to encourage women in the science world.
- TIFAC to support the Ministry of Science and Technology is bringing technology innovations to the nations.
- TIFAC established in 1988 and supporting girls to get an education in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM).
- Besides, Vigyan Jyoti Scheme will help the women to visit the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), & NIT in India.
- Also, the ministry of science and technology announced that there are only 24% women with a degree and 22% of women with postgraduates in science. Thus, To increase the percentage of women in science, TIFAC Vigyan Jyoti Scheme is on 13 March 2020 current Affairs.
Sahyadri Megha | Free Current Affairs Of 13 March 2020
- The new red variety of paddy “Sahyadri Megha” developed by the UAHS. To destroy disease and to provide rich nutrients, the University of Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences (UAHS) developed a new type of rice.
- Sahyadri Megha developed by crossing breeding the Jyothi variety with Akkalu variety. Jyothi variety is a disease-resistant variety and Akkalu variety is a protein-rich paddy.
- From 2009, UAHS is working on the new red variety of paddy and also approved by the State-level Seed Sub-Committee.
- From the next Kharif season, Farmers can practice the Sahyadri Megha cultivation. This Sahyadri Megha crop will be cost-effective, disease-resistant, good taste and rich nutrients.
- This will be the initiative to prevent paddy cultivation decline. Thus, UAHS with Sahyadri Megha paddy is on 13th March 2020 current affairs.
Poshan Abhiyaan Rankings 2020 | Current Affairs Today In English
- The government of India launched the Poshan Abhiyan program on 18th December 2017. Previously, Poshan Abhiyan is known as the National Nutrition Mission.
- The aim of launching this mission is to reduce malnutrition in India. For completion of 2 years synergized and result-oriented approach, the Indian government released the state rankings on 9th March.
- Andhra Pradesh state occupied the 1st position by taking care of 0-6 years children, adolescent girls, pregnant women, and lactating mothers by providing nutritious food.
- With the help of an incremental learning Approach, Ap govt has provided 1000 days of life education to Anganwadi workers.
- Thus, Ap govt achieved the goals of Poshan Abhiyaan ranked top by the NITI Aayog. Finally, Andhra Pradesh State is on 13 March 2020 current affairs.
Mineral Laws Amendment Bill 2020 | Top 10 Current Affairs Of 13 March 2020
- Parliament approved the Mineral laws bill 2020 on 12th March which was passed by Lok sabha and Rajyasabha.
- Joshi Pralhad, who is the parliamentary affairs minister said that mineral laws bill make India self-reliant and coal producer for other countries.
- Also, the Mineral law bill helps in the fast operation of the coal blocks and this can reduce importing of coal from foreign countries.
- 83 members are favoring for the mineral bill 2020 and 12 members are opposing. This law will help to promote ease of doing business in coal mines and mineral sectors.
- Also, Bill is accepting the auction bidding who did not have any experience in the mining sector. It also allows prospecting license-cum-mining lease of coal. Finally, India with the new mineral bill is on 13 March 2020 current affairs.
State Current Affairs
Bengaluru India Nano Conference and Exhibition 2020 | Latest Current Affairs
- A 3-day event Bengaluru India Nano Conference and Exhibition 2020 held in the Bengaluru to show the Nano technology developments in the world.
- “Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of Karnataka, and Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR)” taken initiation and conducted the event from March 2nd to 4th.
- Many companies, colleges, and research organizations showed their innovations technologies in Nanotechnology.
- Besides, the BIN conference is aiming to research the infections related to antimicrobial resistance. Also, Eco-friendly batteries, and advancements in protecting the earth from the plastic.
- In addition, Agricultural developing methods with organic materials is also a part of this conference. Finally, Bengaluru India Nano Conference 2020 with new updates is on 13 March 2020 current affairs.
MS Swaminathan Award For Praveen Rao | Latest Current Affairs Of 13 March 2020
- Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State University of Agriculture VC Dr. Praveen Rao selected for the Dr. MS Swaminathan award.
- The award was jointly organized by the Retired Employees Union of Indian Agricultural Research Council and Nuzvidu Seeds Limited.
- The award is presented annually to scientists and professionals who are contributing to the country’s agricultural development.
- Praveen Rao was chosen by the selection committee by evaluating applications and records from 13 agricultural and horticultural experts.
- Besides, Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University with innovative teaching initiatives ranked 6th as the University of Agriculture in India, Finally, Praveen Rao with MS Swaminathan Award is on 13 March 2020 current affairs.
Sports Current Affairs
BCCI Vice President Resigned | Free Current Affairs Of 13 March 2020
- BCCI Vice president Mahim Verma resigned for his position on 9th March. On February 28th, Mahim Verma filed a nomination for the secretary post for the Uttarakhand Cricket Association.
- In the secretary election, Mahim Verma won the election by the 32 votes. Besides, Opponent Sanjay Gusain got 14 votes.
- Soon, Mahim will migrate to the Cricket Association of Uttarakhand secretary position. The Indian cricket board will conduct an election for the vice president’s post.
- Lodha Committee’s recommended the Mahim Verma as vice president of BBCI and Secretary of CAU. But, Mahim Verma said that he can’t handle two positions.
- BCCI president Sourav Ganguly accepted his resignation. Besides, Rajiv Shukla, who is the former IPL chairman is the race for BCCI vice-president. Thus, Mahim Verma with resignation is on 13 March 2020 current affairs.