14 March 2020 Current Affairs: People who are writing IAS and IPS exams can get the free current affairs with clear explanation. Jobads is providing the important current affairs in the exam point of view to the IAS aspirants. Reading newspapers and writing current affairs from news is little bit hard task. Thus, To save the time of the job applicants directly bringing the latest current affairs. Any competitive exams writer can use these study materials and get success in the competitive world. Apply for state and central govt jobs at our site and start your preparation with our free current affairs stuff. Finally, Give a look on today’s 14th March 2020 current affairs.
National Current Affairs
BhoomiRashi portal Launched | Free Current affairs Of 14 March 2020
- The ‘BhoomiRashi’ platform launched in March 2018 significantly expedited the land acquisition process for National Highways, the Ministry of Road and Highways.
- The ministry claims the portal made the process error-free and more transparent, with updates being handled on a real-time basis at every point.
- “Although the actual handling of cases has typically taken considerable time, ranging from weeks to even months, reduced to less than two weeks and in some cases only a few days.
- The platform was incorporated with the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) to deposit the payments on a real-time basis into the account of the affected / interested persons.
- According to the argument, this incorporation has resulted in the Responsible Authority for Land Acquisition’s account preventing the parking of huge public funds. Finally, BhoomiRashi portal is on 14th March 2020 current affairs.
Flag-in ceremony of the Ganga Aamantran Abhiyan | Latest Current Affairs
- The National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) organized a Flag-in ceremony of the Ganga Aamantran Abhiyan on 13 March 2020 in New Delhi.
- Home Minister Amit Shah chairs the flag-in ceremony of the Ganga Aamantran Abhiyan which focuses on the implementation of various approaches and acting decisively in the direction to revive and rejuvenate Ganga.
- The Indian government has allocated Rs.20,000 crores from 2014 to revive and rejuvenate Ganga. Under the Namami Gange for Ganga rejuvenation and Swachhata Abhiyan, there are a total of 300 projects implemented in the Ganga basin.
- The Jal Shakti Ministry has allocated Rs.30,700 crores in General Budget 2020-21. Ganga Aamantran Abhiyan is a massive river rafting expedition campaign launched on 10 October 2019. Thus, Ganga Aamantran Abhiyan is on 14th March 2020 current affairs.
Influential Women in Sport 2020 | Daily Current Affairs Of March 2020
- Nita Ambani, Mumbai Indians cricket team franchise owner, has been named in the list of 10 most Influential women in sports for 2020 alongside tennis superstar Serena Williams and Simone Biles gymnast.
- Sports business network, iSportconnect announcing its ‘Influential Women in Sport’ list for 2020 said: “After beginning with an initial shortlist of 25, it has now been whittled down to a top 10 after our panel of experts has collected opinions.”
- The panel included Anna Lockwood, Head of Global Marketing Telstra; Sally Hancock, Managing Director, Y Sport and Former Women in Sports Chair; Aarti Dabas, former ICC Head of Media Rights, and Sree Varma, Chief Executive Officer of iSportconnect.
- Tennis stars Serena Williams and Naomi Osaka are also on the list which included Ellie Norman, Marketing and Communications Director, Formula 1, Cathy Engelbert, Commissioner, WNBA, Fatma Samoura, Secretary, FIFA, Mary Davis, CEO, Special Olympics, and Clare Connor, Women’s Cricket, ECB, Managing Director. Finally, Nita Ambani as a Influential Women in Sport is on 14th March 2020 current affairs.
International Current Affairs
Bill Gates Steps down from the Board of Directors | Today Current Affairs
- Microsoft announced that the Co-founder of Microsoft company Bill Gates has stepped down from the board of directors. Because he wants to spend more time on his philanthropy.
- But he will work as a technology adviser for the Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. Gate worked as a Microsoft CEO until 2000 and stepped away from day to day work with his company in 2008.
- He co-founded this company with Paul Allen in 1975 and the board will consist of 12 members including the CEO.
- Now he wants to turn his attention towards the foundation launched with his wife Melinda. It is the largest private charitable trust in the world and he donated $35 billion worth of Microsoft stock to it.
- And now he only consists of 1% shares on Microsoft company. Thus, Bill Gates is set free on microsoft duties and is on 14 March 2020 current affairs.
State Current Affairs
UP Launched Skill Development and Employment Generation Scheme For Youth | Latest Current Affairs
- The Uttar Pradesh government has initiated three ambitious skills development and job generation schemes for the state’s youth, and has also declared that it will depute ”Arogya Mitras” at all primary health centers to educate people about Govt health schemes.
- Launching three schemes in Lucknow yesterday’s Kaushal Satrang, Yuva Hub and apprenticeship scheme chief state minister Yogi Adityanath declared that the state’s industrial sector had received nearly Rs 3 trillion private and public-sector investment during the last three years of his rule.
- Last month, Rs 1,200 crore was allocated to the’ Yuva Center ‘ scheme in the state budget and aims to provide jobs for thousands of qualified youth by assisting in project design and financial assistance for a year of service.
- CM Yuva Hub will also promote the creation of 30,000 state-owned startups while the CM apprenticeship scheme will provide state youth with a Rs 2500 stipend. Finally, UP with new schemes is on 14 March 2020 current affairs.
Ro-Pax Ferry Vessel Project to be inaugurated | Today Current Affairs
- The waterway is important because it reduces people’s travel time and is therefore preferred by a large number of people.
- Shri Mansukh Mandaviya, Minister of State for Shipping and Chemical & Fertilizers, will inaugurate the ROPAX Ferry Vessel and its Terminal at Mandwa in Maharashtra on 15 March.
- Mandwa Port on the Maharashtra coast is an important passenger port. Around 15 lakhs of passengers fly from Gateway of India to Mandwa and then to Alibaug and other places in Raigad district annually by catamarans and launches.
- The waterway is important because it reduces people’s travel time and is therefore preferred by a large number of people. Considering the need, the government has agreed to launch ferry service RO-Pax from Ferry Wharf, Mumbai to Mandwa. so people can travel in RO-Pax Vessel along with their cars, which will save time and fuel considerably. Thus, Ro-Pax Ferry Vessel Project is on 14 March 2020 current affairs.