15 March 2020 current affairs: Prepare well for the competitive exams with the latest current affairs. While reviewing the status of job aspirants, current affairs section the most toughest section in employment exams. So, Jobads to set the job applicants out of fear on this section is guiding with important current affairs easily and simply manner. Preparing current affairs is not a hard task, only exact and right information is the solution for remembering current affairs. Besides, Job candidates can download and practice the daily current affairs quiz questions. Use our Top current affairs and write any job exams even banks and UPSC with comfort. Finally, Checkout the 15th March 2020 current affairs.
International Current Affairs
India Wins Ban of Ambedkar House in North London | Top 10 Current Affairs
- The UK Government has accepted the appeal against the closure of the Ambedkar Memorial in North London.
- And also they said that the museum will remain open to all the visitors. Retrospective planning permission for 10 King Henry’s Road in Camden, in this place Dr. Ambedkar lived in 1921-22 during his student days at LSE (London School Of Economics) and it was confirmed by UK Communities Secretary Robert Jenrick.
- This home was bought by the Maharashtra government and it was refurbished to transform to a museum with all photographs, belongings, and walls with the adorned quotations.
- Last year the appeal was re-filed by the Indian High Commission in London and it has been an important stop on Narendra Modi’s first visit to the UK as prime minister in November 2015. Thus, Ambedkar house will turn into Musuem news is on 15 March 2020 current affairs.
Mission Zero Accident | Latest Current Affairs Of 15 March 2020
- Mission Zero Accident was one of the projects announced in the Railway Budget 2016-17, comprising the two submissions.
- To make railways effective and secure, all staff including security category staff are required to undergo formal training at all Indian Railways Training Institutes regularly at various stages of their career, as prescribed periodically.
- Workers in the division of safety are also qualified in disaster management with a focus on Relief, Rescue and Rehabilitation (three’ R’s), understanding of risks and emergency response, fire extinguishers and first aid.
- Railway Training Institutes are allocated annually funds for infrastructure development, training modules/training materials development, training programs conducted, etc. Thus, Mission Zero Accident is on 15 March 2020 current affairs.
HIL India Launched Customer Payment Portal | Free Current Affairs
- The portal collects the payment for quicker and smoother collection of dues from its HIL customers via various online modes.
- HIL (India) Limited has launched the “Consumer Payment Portal” in New Delhi, in association with Union Bank of India.
- It was introduced by the chairman and managing director, Dr. S.P. Mohanty, Shri. Anjan Banerjee, Finance Director at HIL (India) Limited, and Shri R. K. Jaglan, Head of Government Business Department, Shri G. K. Sudhakar Rao, Regional Head of Union Bank of India, Delhi South.
- This will help customers pay easily and conveniently from their homes or offices through any Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, or electronic wallets.
- The new program will include a one-step portal that supports electronic payment, data management, personalized MIS reporting, and streamlined financial record reconciliation. Thus, HIL India with new portal is on 15 March 2020 current affairs.
National Current Affairs
Bhim Army, launched his Political Outfit | Top 10 Current Affairs
- The 37-year-Dalit leader had made Kanshi Ram‘s photograph of his Twitter profile picture before launching his party at an event held in Safai village in Noida.
- He also introduced the party flag— a white band with Azad Samaj Party written in the center between two blue stripes. Azad said the Bhim Army will operate parallel to the party and keep fighting for Dalit rights and enrolling new members.
- Earlier in the day, leaders of the Bhim Army reported police had locked the venue’s gates and pasted a notice: “Event can not be held because large gatherings are forbidden because of coronavirus.”
- The gate was, however, later opened. Azad, who rose to prominence in May 2017 during clashes between Thakurs and Dalits in Uttar Pradesh’s Saharanpur, had nominated Varanasi for Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the 2019 general election, but later withdrew from it. Finally, Bhim army with new outfit is on 15 March 2020 current affairs.
World Consumer Rights Day | Important Current Affairs Of 15 March 2020
- March 15 of every year is celebrated as World Consumer Rights Day to create and spread global awareness regarding consumer rights and needs.
- To make sure that the rights of all consumers are respected and protected, and also to fight against market abuses and social injustices that ruin these consumer rights.
- The Consumers International organization has come up with a new theme called “The Sustainable Consumer” for the World Consumer Rights Day 2020.
- This new theme mainly highlights the need for sustainable consumption along with the importance of consumer rights and protection. Several events, conferences, and summits are held by several countries to create awareness about Consumer Rights.
- President John F Kennedy is inspired by the idea of World Consumer Rights Day. In the year 1983, the first celebration of World Consumer Rights Day was noticed. Finally, As a important day, World Consumer Rights Day is on 15th March 2020 current affairs.
State Current Affairs
Mumbai Central Station Renamed To Nana Shankarsheth | Today Current Affairs
- Jagannath “Nana” Shankarseth(1803-1865) was a Maharashtrian philanthropist and scholar, renowned for his contribution to the growth of Mumbai.
- In 2017, Shiv Sena leader Arvind Sawant in Lok Sabha had requested that the Mumbai Central Railway Station be renamed after Jagannath Shankar Seth because of his contribution to the city and the growth of the railways in their pioneer years.
- Shankarseth had also made a significant contribution to Mumbai’s growth. He was one of the founders of the Learning Society and the Bombay Native Learning.
- He had donated funds when the Literary and Science Society of Students first opened the schools for their children, despite the strong opposition of a few members of the Hindu community. Finally, Mumbai Central Station with new name is on today current affairs.