16 January 2020 Current Affairs: Read important current affairs until you get a job. Jobseekers are the main people to read the top current affairs. In all competitive exams, Current Affairs are one of the filtering section in heavy competition. Then, crack the employment exams with the daily current affairs at Jobads. If you did not start your preparation then start with today current affairs. This site will collect the latest news from some sources and present the Best current affairs with a detailed explanation. Besides, to test your knowledge people can get the free current affairs quiz. Finally, Readout the 16 January 2020 current affairs.
Yoga Break | 16 January 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs | Indian Current Affairs
- Across government and corporate offices, a 5-minute yoga break designed to set free work tension among professionals.
- There are some easy exercises to do in this Yoga break in 5 minutes. Among 15 companies interested in participating in the event are Tata Chemicals, Axis Bank and Young Global Consulting Services.
- The Y-Break Protocol Tests, developed by Ayush Ministry at Morarji Desai National Yoga College with the assistance of yoga experts.
- About three months ago, the process of making yoga protocols was made. A booklet was made as part of the Y-Break process, and a video picture was created of what the workplace would look like.
- Finally, the Y-Break protocol is on 16 January 2020 current affairs.
Russia’s New Prime Minister | 16 Jan 2020 Latest Current Affairs
- President Vladimir Putin resigned to serve as Prime Minister of Russia. The reason for the resignation is that the Constitution needs to amend to some stage.
- Putin stated that Parliament should have the right to appoint the cabinet and the prime minister. Today Russia’s power is in the hands of the President.
- The President is authorized to remove both Cabinet and Prime minister. Moreover, the President should be responsible for the Russian military and investigative agencies.
- Putin proposed that the powers of the State Council should be stated in the Constitution, of which the state governors.
- Finally, Medvedev appointed the presidential security council vice-chancellor. Thus, Newly appointed prime minister of Russia Mikhail Mishustin is on 16 January 2020 current affairs.
World Warmest Year Of Oceans | 16 Jan 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs | Today Current Affairs
- Chinese Academy Associate Professor of the International Center for Climate and Environmental Sciences announced: in 2019 the oceans of the planet will warm up like never before in human history.
- He noted that the average global ocean temperature rises to 0.135 Celsius, equal to the heat released from the Hiroshima blasts of 360 billion people.
- Between 1987 and 2019, seawater temperature increased by 450 percent.
- He said that the oceans consume 96 percent of global warming and only four percent of the species remain in the sea’s atmosphere.
- Scientists have already estimated sea levels will rise by 4 feet by the year 2030 if seawater warms up. Thus, 2019 year recorded as the Warmest Year Of Ocean and is on 16 January 2020 current affairs.
Saksham campaign | 16 Jan 2020 Latest Current Affairs | Top 10 Current Affairs
- Saksham is a mega campaign on fuel conservation inaugurated in New Delhi. MM Kutty who is the Secretary of Petroleum and Natural Gas inaugurated the campaign on Jan 16.
- The main reason for running this campaign is to conserve petroleum products and other energy sources.
- The Saksham campaign will run for 1 month to create awareness of fuel conservation techniques.
- However, Fuel consumption in India risen to much demand and on the other hand pollution also increased. So, the Government is taking more precautions to create a greener environment.
- With the help of PCRA vans, the government started public announcements and creating awareness. Thus, Saksham is on 16 January 2020 current affairs.
7th Conference Of CPA | 16 Jan 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs | Daily Current Affairs Of January 2020
- The 7th Conference of Commonwealth Parliamentary Association is going to be held in Lucknow.
- Om Birla who is the speaker of UP Loksabha assembly inaugurated the Conference on 15th Jan 2020 and hold 4 days.
- The Theme of the 7th Conference of CPA India Region is “ROLE OF LEGISLATORS“.
- Lalji Tandon who is the Governor of Madhya Pradesh and Anandiben Patel who is the governor of Uttar Pradesh will address the sessions.
- Totally 100 delegates and some foreign representatives attended the conference along with the UP CM Yogi Adityanath.
- Besides, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi who is the Union Minister of Minority Affairs is giving key points to their development. Finally, the 7th Conference Of CPA with a new theme is on 16th January 2020 current affairs.