18 January 2020 Current Affairs: Job seekers who are preparing for government exams have to read daily current affairs as a part of their preparation. However, To help job candidates Jobads website bringing the top current affairs which will appear in Banks, Railways, IBPS, and other state government exams. Also, Check out the current affairs categories like Andhra Pradesh State and Bihar State’s current affairs. Never neglect important current affairs because so many people had got employment only with the current affairs section only. In Tie cases, the Employment board check for the cut-off marks in the current affairs section. Thus, Start the preparation with today’s 18 January 2020 current affairs.
For More Important Current Affairs For Exams, Follow Jobads.
Best Water Efficiency State | Today Current Affairs | 18 Jan 2020 Current Affairs
- Gujarat ranked 1st as the best water efficiency by the ministry of Jal Shakti. In 2018, Gujarat is in the 7th position and this year reached the top position.
- Besides, Delhi is the worst state to maintain better water efficiency. Tamilnadu also got significant changes in water efficiency and moved from 33 to 13th place.
- Jal Shakti ministry gave rankings in 3 categories. State which scores 0 to 34 is in the unsatisfactory, 34 to 40 is under the moderately unsatisfactory category.
- States who score 40 to 48 will be moderately satisfactory and 48 and 100 are satisfactory states. Finally, Best water efficiency states are on 18 January 2020 current affairs.
Winged Raider Exercise | Indian Current Affairs | Top 10 Current Affairs
- Winged Raider is the airborne exercise of the Indian Army. Nearly 500 soldiers are participating in this exercise in North-Eastern theatre.
- The exercise includes the parachuting from the C-130 Hercules planes. Indian Army and Indian Air Force are taking part in the Winged Raider exercise.
- This exercise aims to get readiness in Paratroopers and Air Warriors to face airborne missions. Recently, the Indian army participates in ‘Him Vijay‘ exercise to practice new warfighting idea.
- To strengthen the security of the eastern side, army soldiers are practicing this exercise.
- Also, the Indian Army and Indian Air force are checking the war equipment’s working status. Finally, Winged Raider exercise taken place on 18 January 2020 current affairs.
Kuldeep the 3rd Bowler | 18 January 2020 Top Current Affairs | Latest Current Affairs
- Kuldeep Yadav created a record by taking the 100th wicket in the one day international’s. He set the record as a 3rd fastest Indian bowler to reach 100 wickets.
- Kuldeep in 58 matches has bowled 100 wickets. However, Shami is the first person to reach the fastest 100 wickets in 56 matches.
- Secondly, Bumrah achieved this record in 57 matches. Finally, Kuldeep in the list of fastest 100 wickets.
- Kuldeep Yadav is the Left-arm unorthodox spin bowler playing for India from 2017. Kuldeep Yadav became famous with the hattrick wickets in 2017.
- Besides, Kuldeep is the 3rd person to get hattrick after Kapil Dev and Chetan Sharma. Finally, With the new record, Kuldeep is on 18 January 2020 current affairs.
World’s Shortest Man Died | 18 January 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs | Today Current Affairs
- Khagendra Thapa Magar is the world’s shortest man with a height of 67.08cm. Due to pneumonia, the world’s shortest man died at the age of 27 years.
- Guinness World Records declared him as the shortest man of the world in the year 2010. After some days, His record was broken by the Chandra Bahadur Dangi.
- Chandra Bahadur is the world’s shortest mobile man whose height is 54.6cm. After the death of Chandra Bahadur Dangi, He gained the title again.
- Besides, Magar became the most famous person in Nepal. Finally, Junrey Balawing is the world’s shortest non-mobile man as per Guinness World Records. Thus, the World’s Shortest Man death is on 18 January 2020 current affairs.
Order of Australia Award | 18 January 2020 Important Current Affairs
- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw who is the chief of Biocon conferred with the highest civilian Honour “Order of Australia”.
- Australia’s High Commissioner to India Harinder Sidhu presented the honor to the Kiran Mazumdar. Kiran got this honor for doing research on cancer and women issues.
- Besides, She acts as a promoter of commercial and educational links between Australia and India.
- Mother Teresa is the first Indian to get the Order of Australia honor.
- Secondly, Soli Sorabjee and Sachin Tendulkar is the 3rd Indian to get the honor. Finally, As a 4th Indian Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw elected.
- Mainly Order of Australia honor given to Foreign people based on the excellent donation to Australia. Thus, Kiran with a lot of relations with Australia became famous with the award on 18 January 2020 current affairs.
New Vice Chief Of Army Staff | 18 January 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs | Free Current Affairs
- Lt Gen SK Saini is going to take charge as the New Vice Chief Of Army Staff of India on Jan 25th. Previously, Sk Saini working as an Indian Army’s Southern Command Chief.
- Besides, Lt Gen MM Naravane who is the present Vice Chief Of Army Staff promoted to Chief of Army Staff. After the MM Naravane, SK Saini is going to take lead on army staff.
- However, Saini worked as a weapons instructor in the National Security Guard’s Training Centre.
- Besides, As a Deputy Chief Military Personnel Officer became Global Peacekeeper in the UN Mission in Iraq.
- Finally, Saina with a huge experience is on 18 January 2020 current affairs.
APNA UREA | 18/01/2020 Current Affairs | Today Current Affairs
- Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited introduced a fertilizer APNA UREA – Sona Ugle. D.V. Sadananda Gowda who is the Chemicals and Fertilizers Minister launched the new fertilizer for field crops.
- HURL taken lead to operate old Gorakhpur, Sindri, and Barauni Urea plants.
- Also, the Central government is making a plan to introduce new urea plants at Ramagundam and Talcher. With these 5 units, India can import 70 to 80 Lakh metric tons of fertilizers.
- Coal India Limited, NTPC Limited, and Indian Oil Corporation Limited are promoting HURL products. The aim of launching this fertilizer is to make India self-reliant in urea.
- Thus, the new product of Urea is on 18 January 2020 current affairs.
S-400 Air Defence Systems | 18 January 2020 Free Current Affairs | International Current Affairs
- India ordered an S-400 long-range surface-to-air missile system to Russia. All of the worlds, Russia is famous for defense machine manufacturing and exporting.
- Thus, India ordered a 5 S-400 long-range surface-to-air missile system to increase the country protection. Also, India is planning to get Kamov lightweight multi-role military helicopters from Russia.
- So, Russian Deputy Chief of Mission Roman Babushkin made an agreement with the Russian Ambassador Nikolai Kudashev.
- Russia is trying to deliver the S-400 machines by the 2025 year. S-400 is the best defense missile system in the world.
- Thus, India to strengthen the securities of nation ordering top machines. Thus, S-400 is on 18 January 2020 current affairs.
Bapu Nadkarni Died | 18 January 2020 Latest Current Affairs | Sports Current Affairs
- On 17 January 2020 Indian cricketer Bapu Nadkarni died. Bapu is a left-arm spinner who played for India between 1955-1968.
- He played 41 tests and made most maiden overs. Bapu was known for recording 21 consecutive maiden overs. He took 88 wickets and made 1414 career runs.
- He bowled 27 maidens in 32 overs and only 5 runs given in the 1964 Test against England in Madras. No one can bat in the Bapu Nadkarni bowling so he is the most maiden overs bowler.
- However, Due to illness Nadjarni closes his eyes on 86 years. Finally, As a Maiden bowler of India stands on the 18 January 2020 current affairs.
Ukraine Prime Minister Resigned | 18 Jan 2020 Current Affairs | Top 10 Current Affairs
- On 17 January Ukraine Prime Minister Oleksiy Goncharuk gave his resignation. Recently, the prime minister’s audio recordings statement on Vladimir’s that he has little economic knowledge has been leaked.
- Nevertheless, President Vladimir said he would reject the resignation. In the last month, Vladimir had debates on the economic system with the country’s bank officials and economists.
- Oleksiy Goncharuk said after the meeting, Vladimir is a comedian and hasn’t understood the economy.
- The words spoken reached the president then submitted resignation to the president by Oleksiy Goncharuk. Finally, Ukraine without Prime minister is on 18th January 2020 current affairs.