19 February 2020 Current Affairs: Get the current affairs daily at Jobads for competitive examinations. People who are writing bank exams can grab up on banking current affairs. This platform maintains current affairs of the Bank, Gk current affairs, the recent current affairs in order to get a good pass mark. The free current affairs can also be read out by people who are studying for the state and central govt jobs. In addition, concentrate more on regional, national, sports, honors, summits and state current affairs. Besides, anyone can access the 2020 pdf for more updates on the monthly current affairs. Make use of this site’s current affairs questions and reach the top place in your career. Finally, readout the 19 February 2020 current affairs.
Visit and Get more updates on Latest Current Affairs at Jobads.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme State Rankings | 19 February 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs
- With 66 marks in the implementation of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, Andhra Pradesh got 1st place in health and wellness centers.
- Ayushmann India offers two types of services. One of them is Jana Arogya Yojana, the other being the Health and Wellness Centre.
- The Center has shown that Andhra Pradesh has good talent in providing medical services to rural poor patients and in connecting them to the portal of the central health department.
- Goa and Tamil Nadu came in second with 58 marks and 57 marks to Gujarat. Andhra Pradesh has also been ranked first recently in the Matrivandana Yojana.
- As part of this program, pregnant women are encouraged to give birth in hospitals in rural areas, get medical check-ups and secure them after birth. Finally, Andhra Pradesh with the top position is on 19 February 2020 current affairs.
KCP Chief V L Dutt passed away | Latest Current Of 19 February 2020
- On 18 February, the KCP group’s industrialist and executive chairman Dr. V L Dutt passed away in Chennai due to a heart attack.
- V L Dutt Born on December 27, 1937, Velagapudi Lakshmana Dutt studied undergraduate education at the London Business Institute of Management.
- The KCP company operates in the sugar and cement industries. In 2017, the Socialist Republic of Vietnam President Tran Dai Quang was awarded the V L Dutt with Medal of Friendship.
- V.L. Dutt was chairman of the Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry Federation . He also sent money to some trusts to help serve the kids and the elderly.
- The Velagapudi Ramakrishna founded the KCP (Krishna Commercial Products) group of companies in 1941. V. Lakshmana Dutt is Ramakrishna’s son.
- V L Dutt took control of the KCP group after V Rama Krishna’s death. Finally, V L Dutt closed his eyes on 18th Feb and his experience stand on 19th February 2020 current affairs.
GMR Kamalanga Energy To JSW Energy | 19 February 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs
- Sajjan Jindal’s JSW Energy will acquire a 1,050 MW thermal power plant at Odisha, owned by GMR Energy.
- JSW Energy has entered into an agreement with GMR Kamalanga Energy Limited to buy a 100 percent stake.
- With the plant’s purchase, the plant’s total installed capacity will exceed 5,609 MW. This will extend to the east part of the country with the plant’s purchase.
- Various companies have approved the purchase with a deal worth Rs 5,321 crore. GMR Kamlanga Energy Limited (GKEL) will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of JSW once the plant is complete. Finally, JSW with a new share is on 19 Feb 2020 current affairs.
New Indian Business Chief Officer Of Xiaomi | Important Current Affairs Of 19 February 2020
- Raghu Reddy has taken over as the Chief Business Officer of China’s leading mobile phone manufacturer Xiaomi’s Indian business unit.
- He currently serves as the head of online sales for the whole business Xiaomi. Raghu Reddy gave the Xiaomi good sales and received a promotion as Xiaomi’s Chief Business Officer.
- Raghu began a career as a software engineer in Wipro Technologies, and worked with Snapdeal. Under his leadership, Xiaomi has crossed Samsung’s sales in the past 2 years and has become market leader with 43.6 million unit annual purchases.
- Xiaomi is a Beijing-based Chinese Electronics company. Lei Jun is Xiaomi’s CEO, who has praised the Raghu reddy for his work and performance. Finally, Indian Raghu got a good place in the Chinese company and occupies some space on 19 February 2020 current affairs.
Australia’s Next High Commissioner to India | 19 February 2020 Free Current Affairs
- Barry O’Farrell will be the next Australia’s High Commissioner to India. Harinder Sidhu is the present Australia High Commissioner to India will handover controls to Barry.
- Mr. Barry Robert O’Farrell is the former New South Wales Premier and worked as a Deputy Chairman of the Australia- India Council Board.
- Besides, Mr. O’Farrell will also have non-resident authority in Bhutan. Barry was born on 24th May 1959 in Melbourne.
- O’Farrell became the Leader of the New South Wales Liberal Party and elected as the 43rd Premier of New South Wales.
- Barry has several interactions with India and his experiences lead him to this position. Finally, Barry O’Farrell occupies some space on 19 February 2020 current affairs as an Australia’s Next High Commissioner to India.
Afghanistan President Re-elected | 19 Feb 2020 Top 5 Current Affairs
- Ashraf Ghani elected as the second-term president of Afghanistan. President elections are held On 28th September 2019.
- In that, Ashraf Ghani won 9,23,592 votes and became the president of Afghanistan. Opponent Abdullah Abdullah won 7,20,841 votes.
- Hawa Alam Nuristani who is the election commissioner head of Afghanisthan stated out of 9 million voters only 2 million citizens utilized their voting rights.
- Abdullah stated that he will involve in-country development activities. Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai was born on 19 May 1949 in Afghanistan.
- In 1991, He joined World bank to work on East and South Asia projects. In 2002, Ghani worked as a chief advisor to President Hamid Karzai. Finally, For 2nd time, Ashraf Ghani as an Afghan president is on today current affairs.
Pakistan Tested the Raad-2 Missile | 19 Feb 2020 Important Current Affairs
- On 18 February, Pakistan tested the Raad-2 Missile successfully. The Raad-2 launched the nuclear-capable cruise missile at a distance of 600 km.
- That has increased the control capacity of the military on land and sea. Nadeem Zaki Manj, Lieutenant-General of the Pakistan Army, said in terms of skill and capacity, Pakistan has taken a further step forward.
- The Raad-2 weapons system is equipped with sophisticated navigation systems to hit targets accurately. Also, Pakistan is developing the US-based Brahmos Cruise missile.
- Finally, Pakistan with the Raad-2 Missile test is on 19 February 2020 current affairs.