19 March 2020 Current Affairs: Read and practice the latest current affairs to qualify in the State government jobs like police, Secretaries jobs, high court jobs. Jobads is the right and best site to get important current affairs on International, National, States, Regional, Sports, Business and Banking news. Any candidate can utilize the current affairs study materials free of cost. Add daily current affairs in preparation plan and get success in competitive exams. Besides, Download the Top current affairs of every month at e-books. Don’t lose hope and try hard until you get a government job. Finally, Checkout today’s 19 March 2020 current affairs.
National Current Affairs
Aircraft Amendment Bill 2020 | Latest Current Affairs Of 19 March 2020
- Parliament passed the Aircraft Amendment Bill 2020 on 17 March. The key aim of the passing bill is to assign more responsibilities to civil aviation regulators such as the Civil Aviation Directorate-General (DGCA), the Bureau Civil Aviation Security (BCAS), and the Aircraft Accident Investigation Bureau (AAIB).
- Aviation companies are expected to pay an Rs. 10 lakh fine to Rs. 1 crore if they run against the law. Minister for Civil Aviation Hardeep Puri passed a bill in parliamentary.
- This bill would turn DGCA, BCAS, AAIB into law enforcement agencies. Thus, the Aircraft Amendment bill 2020 is on 19 March 2020 current affairs.
Light Combat Aircraft Tejas Tested Successfully | Free Current Affairs Of 19 March 2020
- HAL successfully completed the final testing of the Tejas. First Light Fighter Aircraft Tejas has gone for Final Operational Clearance Level-SP-21 test.
- Tejas light combat aircraft manufactured by Hindustan Aeronautical Limited. On March 17, flying test commander in chief at HAL PSU sector received KA Muthana Tejas from HAL authorities.
- HAL has announced the acquisition of advanced missile systems and fuel exchange between fighter jets and with stand for complex weather conditions are the special features of LCA Tejas.
- Indian Air Force and Indian Navy will use second supersonic Tejas fighter in their defense services. Thus, LCA Tejas is on 19th March 2020 current affairs.
Solar Charkha Mission | Free Current Affairs Of 19 March 2020
- The Solar Charkha project was jointly launched in 2018 by the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) and The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC).
- Also, the Solar Charkha pilot project in Khanwa village, Bihar was initiated in 2016. The Indian government plans to create 50 solar clusters in the country to generate jobs and growth.
- GOI has approved the 10 solar clusters currently in some rural areas, so people can avoid migrating to urban areas.
- This project will build jobs for 1 lakh people which will boost the rural economy. This scheme would bring new innovations to rural communities. Thus, Solar Charkha Mission is on 19 March 2020 current affairs.
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy Amendment Bill 2020 | Important Current Affairs Of 19 March 2020
- Health Minister Harsh Vardhan passed the Abortion Amendment Bill-2020 in Lok Sabha on 17 March. The Medical Termination Of Pregnancy Amendment Bill requires women to have abortions only though they are 24 weeks pregnant unless if they fall into a special category, such as rape victims and minors.
- Earlier, the upper limit for authorizing abortions is 20 weeks. If the women want to end the pregnancy in 20 weeks, they have to get the opinion of the two doctors and one should be a physician of the government.
- In addition, this bill includes protections for women and children. Thus, Abortion Amendment Bill is on 19th March 2020 current affairs.
State Current Affairs
New DGP of Jharkhand | Important Current Affairs Of 18 March 2020
- On 17 March, IPS officer Mandawa Vishnuvardhanarao named the new Jharkhand Police Director-General (DGP). M V Rao holds the post for 18 months.
- Kamal Nayan Choubey is the present Jharkhand DGP moved to the Division Camp for Police Modernisation in New Delhi.
- Vishnuvardhan Rao is a Jharkhand Cadre 1987 IPS batch and worked in various positions in different states. He is currently working as DG Fire Services and Home Guards.
- He will hold the title of DGP, together with fire services. His daughter Deepika also works in the Andhra Pradesh as a special officer on the Disha Act. M V Rao Son-in-law Vikrant Patil is a DCP from Vijayawada and son Harshavardhan is an SP I ACB in Itanagar. Finally, Jharkhand’s new DGP is in today’s current affairs.
India GDP Fall Down by 10 Points | Daily Current Affairs Of 19 March 2002
- In 2020, India’s GDP growth rate settled at 5.3 percent. Nevertheless, from 5.4 percent in February 2020, Corona effecting all country GDP and primarily India dropped by 10 basis points.
- On March 17, it was again reported that GDP was at 5.3 percent due to the cause of Covid-19. In 2021, India is projected to rise at 5.8 percent.
- This is the 2nd consecutive year Moody’s is downgrading the growth projections for India. Initially, the 6.6 percent projection dropped to 5.4 percent in February and recently fell to 5.3 percent.
- India’s GDP is 7.4 percent in 2018. Thus, Moody’s report with India GDP report is on 19 March 2020 current affairs.
New Managing Director of India Google Cloud | Today Current Affairs
- Karan Bajwa is appointed as the New Managing Director of India Google Cloud. He will control the operations in the Google Cloud Platform and G Suite.
- Previously, Karan Bajwa worked with IBM and has a lot of experience in enterprise business building.
- Besides, Karan with the Leveraging cloud computing technology is going to convert and develop the business into digital. In IBM, Karan served as a Managing Director of operations in India and South Asia.
- Also, 9 years of experience in Microsoft and worked with Cisco in India. Finally, As a new Google India cloud, Karan Bajwa is on 19 March 2020 current affairs.