20 January 2020 Current Affairs: Students and job seekers who are facing competitive exams have to check out the important current affairs. So, Jobads is bringing you the latest and top current affairs to become topper in employment and GK current affairs exams. Job applicants feel free to read the Gk today current affairs of Bank exam current affairs, SSC, UPSC, and RRB exams. This site simplifies the daily current affairs in different categories like National, International, and all state’s current affairs. This site will explain the current affairs in the simple and detailed. Therefore, once readout the 20 January 2020 current affairs.
For more Monthly Current Affairs, Visit Jobads.
First Queen of Parlakhemundi | 20 January 2020 Top Current Affairs
- Princess Kalyani Devi crowned as the first queen of Parlakhemundi. After the death of 17th King Gopinatha Gajapati, his daughter take the power of the kingdom on 19th January 2020.
- Shivalinga Narayanadev is the first king of Parlakhemundi and after him, 17 kings ruled the kingdom. The reason for Kalyani Devi becoming queen is King Gopinatha Gajapati has no sons.
- So, on the 12th day of Gopinatha Gajapati‘s death is taking the powers i.e on 22nd Jan. However, Paralakhemundi is an old town in the Gajapati district of Odisha state.
- This town has connections with the Andhra Pradesh and Odissa state. Most of this kingdom people will live in the Odissa state. However, 1st Queen of Parlakhemundi is on 20 January 2020 current affairs.
Fit India Cyclothon | Important Current Affairs For Exams | State Current Affairs
- “Fit India Cyclothon” event conducted by the Government of Goa in Panaji. Kiren Rijiju who is the Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports flags-off the Fit India Cyclothon event.
- The Fit India event aims to involve the people in outdoor sports and made cycling as an activity. Pramod Sawant who is the chief minister of Goa participated in the 5km Fit India Cyclothon event.
- Nearly 500 to 600 members participated in the event along with Goa chief minister.
- Besides, the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports is conducting Fit India Mission events all over India. Finally, Goa created a buzz with Fit India Cyclothon’s mission on 20 January 2020 current affairs.
ELECRAMA 2020 | 20 January 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs | Today Current Affairs
- ELECRAMA 2020 was inaugurated by the Prakash Javadekar Union Minister for Environment and Heavy Industries of India.
- He suggested the people make India as a production country for electrical equipment. ELECRAMA 2020 is a flagship expo of the Indian electrical industry going on from 18th Jan to 22 Jan 2020.
- Besides, Indian is trying to get other country buyers to increase the economy at 6 percent annually. Also, With the help of ELECRAMA fire incidents will decrease.
- Prakash Javadekar is taking care of the electrical equipment to restrict the poor quality products. ELECRAMA 2020 targeted next-generation technologies and women involvement in the power sector.
- Finally, ELECRAMA 2020 is exhibiting the Indian electrical industry developments on 20th January 2020 current affairs.
WEF 2020 Crystal Awards | 20 Jan 2020 Top Current Affairs | Free Current Affairs
- On 13 December 2019, World Economic Forum announced the WEF 2020 Crystal Award winners. Theaster Gates, Jin Xing, Deepika Padukone, and Lynette Wallworth are in WEF 2020 Crystal Awards list.
- The awards are due to the leading artists and cultural figures work in-country developments. The awards will be on the 50th World Economic Forum in Switzerland.
- Theaster Gates is an American artist who created changes in sustainable communities. Secondly, Jin Xing is a famous Chinese dancer who leads the country with inclusive cultural events.
- Deepika Padukone selected for WEF 2020 Crystal Award for her active role in raising mental health awareness.
- Lynette Wallworth is an Australian artist won crystal award for creating comprehensive stories. Finally, WEF 2020 Crystal Award recipients are on 20 January 2020 current affairs.
50th World Economic Forum | 20 Jan 2020 Latest Current Affairs | Top Current Affairs
- The 50th World Economic Forum is going to start in Switzerland on 21 January 2020. Klaus Schwab is the founder of the World Economic Forum.
- This year WEF coming up with the theme of “Stakeholders for a Cohesive and Sustainable World”. The event will hold for 4 days and all states head will attend the event.
- Besides, 117 countries’ government officials are participating in the 50th World Economic Forum. Piyush Goyal who is the Union Minister for Commerce and Industry will lead the Indian delegation.
- Bilateral talks will be held between Piyush Goyal and other countries authorities to get Global Investments for India.
- Mansukh Mandaviya who is the state Shipping and Chemical Fertilizers union minister also will attend the Forum. Finally, 50th WEF with a new theme is on 20 January 2020 current affairs.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020 | Top 10 Current Affairs Of 20 Jan 2020 | Free Current Affairs
- Narendra Modi is going to interact with the students to give suggestions on stress-free exams. Present days, Students are feeling stress to write the exams and failing in subjects.
- Every year Narendra Modi conducting the Pariksha Pe Charcha in January of every year. The event is going on Talkatora Stadium in Delhi.
- Nearly, 4000 students, 1000 Teachers, and some parents are attending the session. Narendra Modi and Human Resources Development ministry observed significant changes with Pariksha Pe Charcha.
- In Pariksha Pe Charcha 2019, Modi asked the students don’t waste time. Also, Students followed the guidelines of the Modi and achieved good results.
- The crime rate of exam terror also decreased with the Pariksha Pe Charcha event. Thus, Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020 is on 20 January 2020 current affairs.
K-4 ballistic missile | Top 10 Current Affairs | 20 Jan 2020 Current Affairs
- K-4 ballistic missile is launched from the submarine by India. Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) tested the missile on the Vizag coast in Andhra Pradesh.
- K-4 ballistic missile is a 3,500-km range nuclear-capable missile. Also, It is specially designed to launch from submarine warships. Besides, It carries a nuclear warhead of over one tonne.
- However, India is the 4th country to test the submarine-launched ballistic missiles. The US is the 1st country to test the 3,500-kilometre range ballistic missile.
- Russia and China are in the 2nd and 3rd position to launch 3,500 Kms ballistic missiles. Finally, India tested successfully K-4 missile and occupies some space on 20 January 2020 current affairs.
One Person For One Post | Gk Today Current Affairs Of 20 January 2020
- Jagat Prakash Nadda elected as thePresident of the Bharatiya Janata Party. BJP’s current president and Union Home Minister Amit Shah is set for the Home Minister post.
- Nadda is currently the BJP’s executive president and also had a party’s Uttar Pradesh election in-charge in the Lok Sabha elections in the last year.
- Amit Shah worked as a president for 6 years. After the elections of the 2019 year, Narendra Modi introduced a “One Person For One Post” is introduced in the BJP party.
- Thus, Amit Shah set for home ministry and Nadda became the new president of the BJP party. Nadda has a good experience and manages relations with the RSS group. Finally, Nadda with the BJP president tag is on 20 January 2020 current affairs.