24 February 2020 Current Affairs: Get the top 10 current affairs for writing the RRB, SSC Cgl exams, and UPSC civil services exams. So, Jobads is presenting the important current affairs for job seekers. Reading and remembering the daily current affairs is a little bit tough for any candidate but through the latest current affairs, You will see a better career. Most of the job aspirants will search for free current affairs because unemployment people cannot afford the money. State Current affairs, National & International Current affairs, Sports current Affairs are common in any of the employment exams. First, read today’s current affairs and later checkout daily current affairs. At the end of the month, Make a revision on monthly current affairs 2020 pdf. Therefore, Start reading the 24 February 2020 current affairs.
International Current Affairs
Prime Minister of Malaysia Resigned | Latest Current Affairs Of 24 Feb 2020
- Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad unexpectedly presented his resignation to that country’s King. Malaysia Mahathir was second time sworn in as a prime minister in May 2018.
- Prime Minister Mahathir was supportive of the repeal of Article 370 and the latest amendment adopted by the Government of India to the Citizenship Amendment Act.
- In addition, Mahathir also presented his resignation to the Bersatu political party. Mahathir won the parliamentary elections in 1981 and became Malaysia’s prime minister.
- Mahathir stepped down from the role of prime minister in 2003. Once again Mahathir swore to Malaysia as PM in 2018.
- Finally, Mahathir Mohamad unexpectedly sent a letter of resignation to the king, without any explanation. Thus, Mahathir Mohamad is on 24th February 2020 current affairs.
Uk Supreme Court Chief Justice Visited India’s Supreme Court | Free Current Affairs
- On 24 February Lord Robert John Reed, President of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom, visited India’s Supreme Court.
- In addition to that, Rober Reed will attend the Delhi International Law Conference. Reed was greeted by S.A. Bobde who is the Supreme Court’s chief justice.
- In the case concerning a dispute arising from an article 370, Justice Reed also heard arguments. Reed took over as 11th Chief Justice in Last month.
- Robert John Reed is Scotland’s authority on human rights law. however, Reed with the highest court proceedings for India. Thus, Lord Robert John Reed is on 24 February 2020 current affairs.
Vijay Advani as New Chairman of USIBC Global Board | Important Current Affairs Of 24 Feb 2020
- US-India Business Council (USIBC) appointed the Vijay Advani as the chairman of the Global Board. Presently, Advani served as the CEO of Nuveen and also as the Co-President of Franklin Templeton Investments.
- Besides, Advani worked for the world bank as a financial marketer. In addition, Tim Cahill and Mahesh Palashikar are also appointed as the USIBC Global Board of Directors.
- US India Business Council (USIBC) represents the top global companies in India and the US. Tim Cahill previously served as a Vice President of Integrated Air and Missile Defense. Finally, USIBC with new appointees is on 24 February 2020 current affairs.
National Current Affairs
JLL ‘City Momentum Index’ | Top 10 Current Affairs Of 24 Feb 2020
- Greater Hyderabad has become the number one skilled workforce. IT, Skilled Jobs BPO industries made Hyderabad as a skilled city.
- Many of them have gone through post-training graduates at many foreign firms. They employed some 7785 job seekers from across the state.
- Remarkably, most of the trainees are qualified in high-skill technical courses with more job opportunities. The skill training institutes educate students who have qualified primarily from engineering graduates.
- In the second position, Bengaluru placed. Chennai and Delhi are in respective 5th and 6th places. JLL ‘City Momentum Index’ shall give rankings based on measurements of socio-economic and commercial property.
- Banglore was ranked 1st last year, and Hyderabad 2nd. Finally, Hyderabad crossed Banglore and occupied space on 24 February 2020 current affairs.
Amarjeet Sinha and Bhaskar Khulbe appointed as Advisors to PM | Free Current Affairs
- Appointments Committee of the Cabinet(ACC) appointed the Amarjeet Sinha and Bhaskar Khulbe as the Advisors to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Amarjeet Sinha is the retired IAS officer from the Bihar cadre. Previously, Sinha served as a Rural Development Secretary.
- Bhaskar Khulbe is also a retired IAS from West Bengal cadre. Presently, Bhaskar is working in the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO).
- Both IAS officer belongs to the 1983 batch only. On 23rd February, ACC took new members into the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) in the rank and scale of Secretary. Thus, Amarjeet Sinha and Bhaskar Khulbe are on 24 February 2020 current affairs.
State Current Affairs
India’s First Floating Jetty Inaugurated | Important Current Affairs Of 24 Feb 2020
- India’s first floating jetty inaugurated in Goa. Mansukh Mandaviya who is the union minister of State Shipping inaugurated the floating jetty on the banks of Mandovi river.
- Besides, an immigration office at a cruise terminal in Vasco. Goa Chief Minister Pramod Sawant and Union AYUSH minister Shripad Naik attended the inauguration event.
- Mormugao Port immigration counter will help the foreigners who arrive on cruise ships. Floating jetty is a cement concrete landing sp
- ace that boosts inland waterways.
- Also, the Goa government is bringing the ropeway connecting two tourist places. Finally, Goa with the first floating jetty is on 24 February 2020 current affairs.