25 January 2020 Current Affairs: News is the main source for the daily current affairs. Candidates who are writing Gk exams, job exams, and any other competitive exams have to study important current affairs. Thus, Jobads is providing the latest current affairs to job seekers and students. Also, Get the free current affairs study material which contains whole month current affairs. Besides, You can practice the top current affairs quiz questions. This offers the International, National, Sports, and other state’s current affairs. Work hard on current affairs to change your life with a job. Finally, Start reading 25 January 2020 current affairs.
For more Current Affairs in English, Follow Jobads.
National Girl Child Day: 25 January 2020 Important Current Affairs
- Every year National Girl Child Day will be observed on 24th January. Ministry of Women and Child Development of India is celebrating the national girl child day.
- The main purpose of these celebrations is to create awareness among girl’s rights in society. Every year the government of India is coming up with the slogan ” Save the Girl Child ” but the day-to-day crime rate on girls is increasing.
- Due to rape attempts, killing girl child in the womb etc, are main factors for crime rate in the present scenario. With this day, Government authorities are trying to implementing the right education to the girl child.
- National girl child day first observed on 24th January 2008 and international girl child day will be on October 11th.
- India and all other countries should create a safe environment for a girl child. Thus, National Girl Child day has some special focus on today current affairs.
Aadhar Enters Into Oxford Dictionary: Latest Current Affairs Of 25 Jan 2020
- In its latest edition, Oxford added 26 new Indian English words. Into the dictionary were written the words Aadhaar, Chawal, Dabba, Hartal, and Shadi.
- According to Oxford University Press, the 10th edition of the Oxford Dictionary, released on Friday, includes 384 Indian English words, as well as more than 1,000 new words like a chatbot, fake news, and microplastic.
- The new edition is available on the Dictionary website of Oxford Learner, App. This website has advanced features like the Oxford dictionary’s audio-video tutorials.
- Of this edition’s 26 new Indian Hindi words, 22 are published in the Dictionary, and the remaining four are in the digital version. Thus, New words of India with Oxford recognition is on 25 January 2020 current affairs.
Best Performing Chief Ministers: Top 10 Current Affairs Of 25 January 2020
- The Mood of the Nation conducted a survey of India’s’ Best Performing CMs.’ Uttar Pradesh’s chief minister, Yogi Adityanath Das (BJP), who was ranked as India’s number one best performing CM.
- In the second position are Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal (AAP), West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee (Trinamool Congress).
- In third place is Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar. Andhra Pradesh’s Jagan Mohan Reddy(YSRCP) is in the 4th position.
- Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray, Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik occupies 5th position. The Gujarat CM Vijay Roopani ranks 6th.
- In addition, India Today media channel conducted the survey based on the state-run works and schemes and given the ranking. Therefore, Best Performing Chief Ministers are on 25th January 2020 current affairs.
Worlds Largest Meditation Center: Free Current Affairs Of 25 Jan 2020
- The world’s largest meditation center will begin on January 28th in Hyderabad. Global founders of the industry, Daji dedicate this center to the first founder of the Heartfulness company, Lalaji.
- Built on a 30-acre meditation center with one central hall, and eight other halls. On January 28th, more than 1.2 lakh people will meditate for the first time.
- In addition, the Anniversary of Heartfulness which takes place from 28 to 30 January, from 2 to 4 February and from 7 to 9 February.
- The meditation center can accommodate over 40,000 people and build a kitchen for 100,000 people per day. A nursery with 6 lakh plants was established.
- The 350-bed AYUSH hospital will also be opening soon. The session will also include the Famous Persons Ramnath Kovind, Anna Hazare and Baba Ramdev. Thus, the Worlds Largest Meditation Center occupies some space on January 25th, 2020 current affairs.
National Voters Day: 25 January 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs
- National Voters day observed every year on 25th January. This day celebrated mainly to mark the Election Commission of India foundation day.
- National voters day first observed on 25th Jan 2011 under the leadership of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
- This year, the Election commission of India is organizing an event in New Delhi. President Ramnath Kovind is going to attend as the chief guest.
- ECI on National voters day 2020 coming up with the theme “Electoral Literacy for Stronger Democracy“.
- ECI is encouraging the youth to participate in political activities and make India as a democratic country.
- On this day, anyone can enroll in the voter identity in the electoral website. Finally, National voter’s day of ECI with a new theme is on 25 January 2020 current affairs.
New Chairman Of FEMBoSA: 25 Jan 2020 GK Current Affairs
- Sunil Arora who is the Chief Election Commissioner of India is the new Chairman of the Forum of the Election Management Bodies of South Asia (FEMBoSA) for the year 2020.
- KM Nurul Huda who is the present chief of FEMBoSA and CEC of Bangladesh handed over the duties to Sunil Arora.
- As a part of the FEMBoSA 10th anniversary, an event organized in Delhi. FEMBoSA established in the 2012 year by the Election Management Heads of SAARC Countries.
- However, The main reason for the establishment of FEMBoSA is to maintain mutual cooperation in election conduction.
- This meeting first conducted by the Bangladesh election commission in 2010 and named “Meeting on Cooperation of Election Commissions in the South Asia Region“.
- Later, it changes to the Forum of Election Management Bodies of South Asia(FEMBoSA) in 2012. Finally, New Chairman Of FEMBoSA is on 25 January 2020 current affairs.
National Tourism Day: Important Current Affairs Of 25 January 2020
- Tourism of India is celebrating National Tourism Day every year on January 25th. On this day, The government of India will conduct events and free visits to tourist spots.
- The tourism department will take the tourists to some of the historic places to create awareness of traditions and cultures.
- Besides, the Ministry of Tourism will take initiation in the promotion and development of tourism. However, Tourism and Travel are not the same words.
- Tourism means the group’s movement for relaxation destinations. Travelling is also a movement from one place to another due to work, health, education.
- On the other hand, World Tourism Day is celebrated on September 27 every year. Finally, National tourism day as one of the important days is on 25 January 2020 current affairs.