26 January 2020 Current Affairs: Be perfect in daily current affairs to achieve a good score in competitive exams. People who want to settle in the government sector important current affairs are the success mantra. So, Jobads to guide the job aspirants to a better career providing the Gk current affairs. Job seekers will not get any money, so this site offers free current affairs. Besides, Download the weekly and monthly current affairs at our current affairs e-books. Win the competitive world and become an employee with the latest current affairs. Therefore, Readout the 26 January 2020 current affairs.
For more free current affairs of January 2020, Visit Jobads.
India’s First War Memorial For Animals | Important Current Affairs Of January 2020
- The first kind of war memorial for animals being planned in Uttar Pradesh at Meerut. The animal’s lost their lives in counter-insurgency operations, mainly in Kashmir.
- However, The memorial will be devoted to the animals mostly dogs, horses, and mules.
- It will be the first memorial of the country’s animal war and remember its heroics on the battlefield, devotion to duty and an exemplary contribution to military service alongside soldiers.
- Besides, The memorial will appear at the Remount and Veterinary Corps (RVC) Center and College in Meerut, where the army raises, rears, and trains dogs, mules, and horses, according to military sources.
- Finally, India’s First War Memorial For Animals is on 27 January 2020 current affairs.
GATI Website | Important Current Affairs Of 26 Jan 2020 | Latest Current Affairs
- Road Transport and Highways Union Minister Nitin Gadkari launched the “GATI” online monitoring portal in the two-day review meeting with the National Highway Authority Of India (NHAI).
- Already they have PRAGATI website for Prime Minister to watch all the government proposals and projects.
- The review meeting conducted on the 23rd and 24th of this month. In this review meeting, they have presented 500 projects worth of 3 lakh crore of Central and South regions remaining exposed in the next day.
- Besides, This GATI web portal will give access for both contractors and NHAI employees. If they are any technical issues or complaints raised by anyone they will be taken care of by NHAI officers. Thus, the GATI new website of National highways is on 26 January 2020 current affairs.
First Mars Probe Mission Of China | 26 Jan 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs
- China has come up with a new plan to launch its first-ever Mars mission probe in this 2020 year.
- According to the China Youth Daily, this first Mars mission probe consisting of Long March-5 Y4 carrier rocket will be launched in July 2020.
- Besides, The China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation (CASC) has recently completed a 100-second test for or its high thrust hydrogen-oxygen engine.
- As per the Xinhua report, this is the last engine examination before the final assembling. However, China will send this probe to orbit to land and deploy a rover on Mars.
- This Long March-5 rocket will carry out several other missions apart from Mars probe launch and lunar sample.
- The CASC will conduct 24 high thrust hydrogen-oxygen rocket engine tests for all these missions. Finally, China with the new mission is on 26th January 2020 current affairs.
International Day of Customs | 26 Jan 2020 Free Current Affairs | Important Days
- During the session of the Customs Cooperation Council (CCC) held in Brussels, Belgium, the World Customs Organization (WCO) initiated the day in 1953.
- Annually, the International Customs Day (ICD) celebrated on 26 January. The day honors the role of customs officers and agencies in maintaining security at the border.
- The day marks the anniversary of the Customs Cooperation Council (CCC) being established. However, The customs departments hold recognition activities for workers on this day.
- The organizations appreciate their exemplary service to custom officers. It will also organize conferences, seminars, and talks focusing on the challenges faced by the departments and officers.
- Many organizations are holding public relations activities to educate the public about their work and duties. In 1994, it was called the World Customs Organization (WCO).
- There are 179 Member States of the WCO. The day focuses on the working conditions and challenges faced in their employment by customs officers. Finally, the International Day of Customs as an important day is on 26 January 2020 current affairs.
Police Medal For Gallantry | 26 January 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs
- On the occasion of Republic Day 2020, President Ram Nath Kovind awarded Police Medal for Gallantry (PMG), President’s Police Medal (PPM) for Distinguished Services and Police Medal (PM) for Railway Protection Force (RPF) Meritorious Services and Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF) personnel.
- The awardees for Police Medal for Gallantry (PMG): Late Shri Jagbir Singh Rana.
- President Police Medal (PPM) for Distinguished Service: Shri Ambika Nath Mishra, Shri Bharat Singh Meena
- Police Medal (PM) for Meritorious Service: Deep Chandra Arya, T. Chandrasekhar Reddy, K. Chakravarthi, Satish Ingle, Deo Kumar Gond, G. S. Vijaykumar, D. Balasubrahmanyam, Mahfajul Haque, Darshan Lal, Nemee Chand Saini, Alok Kumar Chatterjee, Ashok Kumar Yadav.
- Thus, Police medals awarded to police officials and on today’s 26 January 2020 current affairs.
The New Delhi Book Fair 2022, France will be the Guest of Honour
- For the New Delhi World Book Fair, France will be the guest of honor, which is held on in January 2022, declared on Friday by France Ambassador to India.
- As part of a reciprocal invitation by Lenain, New Delhi is this guest of honor at Livre Paris (Paris Book Fair).
- Indian writers will be invited to meet readers in Paris.
- The publishing of industry professionals will strengthen cooperation in this field during networking events between France and India.
- Lenain said,’ Having India as the guest of honor at Livre Paris will boost French publishers ‘ translations and publication of Indian books, as well as the dynamic network of French and Indian publishing Industries.
The Hindu Chairman N. Ram Selected For National Media Award
- The chairman of The Hindu Group Publishing Private Limited N. Ram has selected for National Award organized by the Kerala Media Academy.
- The award is a cash prize of 1 lakh, sculpture and citation were announced as part of the celebration of the academy’s 40th anniversary.
- The award was instituted on a national level for courageous and excellent journalistic work, said the chairman of the academy R.S. Babu.
- It’ll be greatly presented by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan in March, at a media conference.
- The jury said that Mr. Ram’s contribution to raising corruption, involving the Bofors guns, Rafale aircraft and his commitment to media independence was highly notable and is the reason for selecting his name. So, N. Ram has a place on 26 January 2020 Current Affairs.
Discovery of New Species Allosaurus Jimmadseni in Utah
- A new species of the meat-eating dinosaur was discovered by the Paleontologists at the Natural History Museum of Utah.
- It is stated that this new species must have emerged at least 5 million years earlier than fragilis.
- The newly discovered species has been named dinosaur Allosaurus jimmadseni and is considered to be the top predator in its ecosystem.
- This meat-eating Allosaurus are two-legged carnivorous dinosaurs that vary from small to large-size.
- These Allosaurus dinosaurs have a short narrow skull with low facial crests ranging from horns in front of the eyes to the nose.
- Researchers told that these species are located in the flood plains of western North America during the Late Jurassic Period i.e., 157-152 million years ago.
- Paleontologists confirmed that there were two species the newly described Allosaurus jimmadseni and Allosaurus fragilis.