3 March 2020 Current Affairs: Prepare for the state government jobs with the latest current affairs. State jobs like Police, Public commission, Secretary and rural bank exams will contain the Daily current affairs. Besides, Central government jobs like Army, Navy, Airforce, and RRB exams will cover all India and International current affairs. In addition, Bank exams like SBI clerks, IBPS clerks, and other private banks will include the banking and business current affairs in their recruitment exams. So, Jobads is covering all the important current affairs from all over the world for all types of job categories. Feel free to use daily, weekly and monthly current affairs at e-books. Finally, Start reading 3rd March 2020 current affairs.
Indian Current Affairs
Vivad Vishwas Bill | Important Current Affairs Of 3 March 2020
- Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has declared in the budget the controversial settlement scheme “Vivad Se Vishwas” to help taxpayers.
- This scheme offers the possibility of settling tax disputes. Approximately 4,83,000 cases are pending at various platforms including the Appeals Judge, the Income Tax Department, the High Court, and the Supreme Council. The government owes Rs 9 lakh crore to the bank.
- Some of these will be addressed by the end of March this year and the aim of the central government is to raise tax revenue.
- The aim is to facilitation of business management. Under the program, there will be no fines, if the amount of tax in conflict is charged. Finally, Vivad Vishwas Bill is on 3 March 2020 current affairs.
Business Current Affairs
Mahindra Entered Into Cab Services | Top 10 Current Affairs
- Leading automaker Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) is expected to join the segment of cab operation and shared mobility services.
- It will launch a cab aggregator called “Alite” specifically for corporations. Anand Mahindra led M&D plans to make available Alite services within the next two-three years.
- Mahindra competes directly with Ola and Uber. It also plans to merge all of its transportation companies, in addition to focusing on cab services.
- An app titled’ Alite’ will soon be released for this reason. Services that carry workers mainly from workplaces to residences, from home to work, or to various conferences, activities, and airports.
- Ola joined corporate taxi services through its corporate feature. Finally, Mahindra with a new business entry is on 3rd March 2020 current affairs.
Sports Current Affairs
Khelo India Games Champion | Latest Current Affairs Of 3 March 2020
- The team from Punjab University became the overall champion for the first time at the Khelo India University Games.
- During those games, it has won 46 medals containing 17 golds, 19 silver, and 10 bronzes.
- The chief guests were Odisha chief minister Naveen Patnaik and Union sports minister Kiran Rijiju who handed out trophies to the winners.
- In all, in those ten days, the 64 universities have won at least one gold. At least one bronze won at 113 universities. Finally, Punjab is on 3 March 2020 current affairs.
India Out Of Shooting World Cup 2020 | Free Current Affairs Of 3rd March 2020
- India has benefited from the World Cup of Shooting which will be held in Cyprus from 4 to 13 March. The Indian National Rifle Association said it is making the decision in the wake of the Covid-19 in view of the shooter’s safety.
- India’s health ministry said Indians would be better off traveling to certain countries than China.
- Indian shooters had skipped the shooting event for the World Cup in Cyprus. Finally, Due to Corona, India drew from shooting world cup and on 3rd March 2020 current affairs.