31 January 2020 Current Affairs: Job seekers who are preparing for upcoming Railway recruitment board exams read the latest current affairs. Present days, All competitive exams are testing the job aspirants capability with the Gk current affairs. So, candidates can read and practice the important current affairs at Jobads to crack the employment exams. This site offers current affairs in different categories like Business, Banking, Finance, International and National current affairs. In one day no one can get grip on current affairs subject. So, Job applicants should read daily current affairs to reduce the burden. Thus, Start reading today’s 31 January 2020 current affairs.
For more Top Current Affairs, Visit Jobads.
Alibaba Offers 103 Crores | Important Current Affairs | Business Current Affairs
- The coronavirus continues to spread all over the world day by day. China is making significant efforts to combat dangerous coronavirus.
- On the other side, they are working on discovering a coronavirus drug in the laboratory. Jack Ma, who is Alibaba Group chairman, donated around Rs. 103 crores which is $14.5 million.
- The donation was offered as one of his coronavirus-fighting donations. In addition, Pony Ma, president of Tencent Holdings Limited, also offers worth 300 million yuan (Rs 309 crore).
- Didi Chuxing Transport Company provides free transportation through its vehicles for medical workers and patients. Thus, Alibaba and other companies with donations are on 31 January 2020 current affairs.
Saina Into BJP | 31 Jan 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs | Sports Current Affairs
- Saina Nehwal joined in with the BJP. In the presence of party national president Nadda, Saina Nehwal met with Prime Minister Narendra Modi and joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in Delhi.
- The general secretary of the party, Arun Singh, has made a receipt of her membership. Narendra Modi said the party would be working under party guidance.
- Saina, 29, has earned 20 international titles. In 2009 World No. 2 and 2015 World No. 1 She now ranks ninth. Saina was born in Hyderabad, on 17 March 1990.
- In 2006 she entered Badminton and earned India a world title. Pullela Gopichand who is Saina’s coach has supported her by winning medals for India to reach a good position. Finally, Saina as a BJP member is on 31 January 2020 current affairs.
Super Over Record | 31 Jan 2020 Free Current Affairs | Sports Current Affairs
- The best ‘ Super over ‘ in T20 history Chasing a super over with the highest scoring and without India setting a wicket.
- By the West Indies, the previous record was set. The West Indies scored 19 runs in the 2012 match against New Zealand, without losing a wicket in the Super Over Chasing.
- New Zealand bowled out for 17 in 29th Jan 2020 first over of the game.
- Team India Hitman Rohit Sharma achieved the goal by hitting the last 2 balls six and breaking the super over the record. Thus, India with the new record is on 31 January 2020 current affairs.
Rogue Feature in PayTm | Latest Current Affairs Of 31 Jan 2020
- PayTM Payments Bank launched an innovative ” Rogue ” feature. This feature detects and checks mobile apps carrying suspicious activity.
- This feature is Detecting transactions that are fraudulent and can block activists. So, it helps users determine what applications have been accessed, and recognize and uninstall these applications.
- Paytm detects fake apps and brand names to facilitate secure banking. Everyone knows that Paytm was founded in 2010, as an online shopping payment app.
- Paytm has the head office in Noida, India. This app provides users with various apps to do safe shopping. Finally, the Rogue feature is in today’s current affairs.
1st Indian Woman Professional Footballer | 31 Jan 2020 Sports Current Affairs
- Indian player Ngangom Bala Devi is the first female Indian Female soccer player. She has had the opportunity to represent the renowned Scottish football club Rangers FC.
- She is also the first woman to get an Asian Rangers Team. Bala served as the Indian team’s captain and scored 50 goals as of 2010.
- In 2005 Bala Devi started her career with the under 16 teams and scored 5 goals. In 2010, however, Bala was a member of the first SAFF women’s championship.
- Bala has was provided some status as a 1st Indian Female Professional Footballer this year. Thus, Ngangom Bala Devi is on 31 Jan 2020 current affairs.
New CEO Of IBM | Latest Current Affairs Of 31 Jan 2020 | Business News
- Arvind Krishna has chosen IBM new chief executive officer. The board of directors of the company selected Arvind as the Senior Vice President of IBM’s CEO.
- IBM’s current CEO Ginny Rometti said Arvind is the right leader for the new IBM age. In addition, Arvind is credited with developing artificial intelligence, cloud, quantum computing, and blockchain.
- IBM chief Ginny Rometti (62) is retiring later this year. Arvind Krishna (57) became part of IBM in 1970. He holds a degree in technology from IIT Kanpur and a Ph.D. in electrical engineering from Illinois University.
- Arvind said it would solve the difficult challenges faced by its clients with better technical knowledge. Finally, the New IBM CEO is on 31 January 2020 current affairs.
Wipro CEO Resigned | 31 Jan 2020 Free Current Affairs | Business News
- Abidali Neemuchwala, resigned from software company Wipro as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on 31 January. He worked for more than 14 years with Wipro.
- Neemuchwala said, “We have set up a customer network.” Chairman Azim Premji thanked the Abidali Neemuchwala for their help in the company’s growth.
- Abidali has resigned for the position of CEO of Wipro because of family issues. On the other hand, Wipro is looking for a new managing director for its operations.
- Neemuchwala was responsible for the development of digital technology. In 1992, he began his career at the TCS and served for 23 years as head of BPO services.
- Earlier, as Chief Operating Officer, Switch to Wipro in 2015 and in 2016 as CEO of Wipro. After 14 years, Abidali Neemuchwala with resignation is on 31 January 2020 current affairs.
World Games Athlete of the Year | Free Current Affairs Of 31 Jan 2020
- The captain of the Indian women’s hockey team voted as the 2019 “World Games Athlete of the Year”. She is the first player in hockey to nominate for this award.
- Rani Rampal lead a win over second-placed Ukrainian karate player Stanislav Hamunna with just 92,000 votes. For this award, One player from each of the 25 categories of sports nominated.
- For 2019, Rani was the “FIH Tournament Player. ” Thus, the International Hockey Federation (FIH) nominated the Rani Rampal for the title by taking the 2019 performance into consideration.
- The FIH and the Indian Hockey Federation (HI) have been helping Rani Rampal in getting this title. Thus, a first hockey player with the title “World Games Athlete of the Year” is on 31st January 2020 current affairs.