4 March 2020 Current Affairs: Add daily current affairs as a part of our preparation of bank, UPSC, LIC, RRB, and other jobs. In most of the competitive exams, Current affairs cut-off marks will be high when compared with other sections. So, Job aspirants should keep more effect on the latest current affairs. Thus, Jobads is bringing you the top current affairs to cross the cut-off marks easily in any competitive exams. Besides, Get a free monthly current affairs pdf at e-books. Also, Get the most important current affairs for state jobs like police, RTC Staff and postal staff. Therefore, Read 4th March 2020 current affairs.
International Current Affairs
Royal Mint Released 7kg Gold Coin | Important Current Affairs Of 4th March 2020
- The biggest gold coin in the world made in London by The Royal Mint which weighs around 7 kg. A unique coin was produced at the James Bond 25th Film release.
- The Royal Mint produced such a big, facet coin for the first time in 1,100 years. It is 185 millimeters long and shows the actual price at 7000 euros.
- The coin is made of Aston Martin DB5 with its prominent number plate BMT 216A, enclosed by a gun barrel. “No Time To Die” is the 25th film about James Bond.
- Laura Clancy is the creator of the most famous gold coin in the world. In addition, the Chancellor unveiled the latest commemorative Brexit 50p coin. Finally, Royal Mint with new coins is on 4 March 2020 current affairs.
National Current Affairs
68th India Police Athletics Championship-2019 | Today Current Affairs
- Youth Affairs and Sports and Minority Affairs minister Kiren Rijiju inaugurated the 68th India Police Athletics Championship-2019 (AIPAC-19) at ITBP Basic Training Centre, Bhanu in Panchkula district of Haryana.
- This aims to bring India in the top 10 in the Olympics scheduled in 2028. Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is keeping many efforts in promoting adventure and sports activities in the security forces.
- Also, Kiren supported Narendra Modi’s movement “Fit India movement“. Sports Authority of India is planning to construct more training centers all over India.
- Under the CRPF Act, In 1962, ITBP came into existence with the Sino-India war. Finally, 68th India Police Athletics Championship-2019 is on 4 March 2020 current affairs.
61st Lalit Kala Akademi awards | Free Current Affairs Of The Day
- 61st Lalit Kala Akademi’s awards on awards presentation event held at the Rashtrapati Bhavan. President Ramnath Kovind has presented the awards to the artists.
- Prahlad Singh Patel, Cultural minister participated in the event. Lalit Kala Akademi awards presented for best artisans for fine arts.
- Lalit Kala Akademi chairman Dr. Uttam Pacharne said that Lalit Kala Akademi Ratna is the highest honor in the fine arts of India.
- In 1955, Lalit Kala Akademi awards presentations were first started and Jamini Roy is the first person to get.
- Besides, Rs 25000 cash price is also awarded to the award winner by the Lalit Kala Akademi. Finally, 61st Lalit Kala Akademi awards with president Ramnath Kovind are on 4 March 2020 current affairs.
State Current Affairs
One Day District Collector | Free Current Affairs Of 4 March 2020
- In Maharashtra, a school student was named as a district collector. On March 8, International Women’s Day held annually on the occasion of Women’s Day.
- Buldana District Collector Suman Rawat has decided to give one day a week as a collector to the talented students from various schools.
- Poonam Deshmukh, a student of Zilla Parishad college, was selected as a collector of one day. Besides, Collector Suman Rawat said this innovative idea has taken hold for encouraging women to be in the top position.
- Women launched a massive protest movement in North America on March 8, 1908, demanding equal employment and pay.
- Every year around the world the International Women’s Day is celebrated on March 8 and Some countries will declare as a public holiday. Finally, Suman Rawat with a new innovative idea is on 4 March 2020 current affairs.
Sports Current Affairs
Indian Hockey Team is at 4th Place | Latest Current Affairs Of 4 March 2020
- The men’s hockey team from India ranked 4th in the World Rankings of the International Hockey Federation (FIH).
- Since the start of the World Rankings in 2003, this year India has climbed to 4th place. The Indian team performed well in the first three rounds of the FIH Pro League and jumped from fifth to fourth place.
- Champion Argentina in the Rio Olympics dropped from four to five. Belgium, world champion continues to rank first.
- Australia and The Netherlands are respectively in the 2nd and 3rd. The women’s Indian Team ranks Ninth. The International Hockey Federation gives rankings based on the performance of the past games.
- Thus, India with good performance moved up one place and on 4 March 2020 current affairs.
Shafali Verma Ranked Top in ICC Rankings | Important Current Affairs Of The Day
- Indian cricketer Shafali Verma has ranked top in the T20 women’s rankings. New Zealand batter Suzie Bates held spot number one for two years.
- In addition, Shafali is the second woman cricketer after former India captain Mithali Raj to top the T20 rankings.
- England bowler Sophie Ecclestone came in the top of the bowling group in the women’s T20 rankings. Deepti Sharma and Radha Yadav Indian women’s bowlers have lost the rankings.
- Indian leg-spinner Poonam Yadav has risen to eight for four positions. Yet at the age of 16, Shafali got the best career.
- In the 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Shafali plays an active role. Australia has had the opportunity to host the 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup. Finally, Shafali with the best career rankings is on 4th March 2020 current affairs.