5 March 2020 Current Affairs: Study the Gk current affairs to qualify in any competitive exams. Any Gk exams and employment exams are including the important current affairs to make the question paper more difficult. So, Jobads is covering the top media channels to present the latest current affairs. This site is famous for its daily and monthly current affairs. Therefore, Use the complete study material of top current affairs and get a job in the banking, Railways and Civil service sector. Also, This site offers banking current affairs for the SBI PO & Clerks, IBPS PO & Clerks. Finally, Just study the following 5th March 2020 current affairs.
National Current Affairs
AAHAR 2020 Begun In Delhi | Important Current Affairs Of 5 March 2020
- India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) and Food Processing Industries Development Authority jointly organizing the AAHAR 2020 in the New Delhi.
- The AAHAR is the Food and Hospitality fair which will hold from March 3rd to 7th. AAHAR 2020 is the 35th edition.
- The main purpose of conducting this AAHAR 2020 is to promote the future growth of the global exhibition industry.
- Various food products along with the Food and Beverage Equipment, machinery and hospitality are exhibited from all participants from India and other countries.
- AAHAR 2020 will bring changes to find budget-friendly raw materials with boosting productivity. On the other hand, AAHAR is aiming for higher profitability. Thus, AAHAR 2020 is on 5 March 2020 current affairs.
National Security Day | Latest Current Affairs Of 5 March 2020
- Indians will celebrate the National Security Day on 4th March. To appreciate the policemen, military forces, commandos, Navy guards, Airforce officer’s works, National Security Day is observed.
- Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee established the National Security Council (NSC) of India on November 19, 1998.
- Many Jawans and other security forces people died for country security. So, All the Indians will pay tribute to the Died Jawans.
- Security persons showed a good response in many disasters to protect the country’s people. Besides “Operation Rahat” is the main operation where a lot of security persons involved in protecting.
- “Operation Rahat” is the world’s biggest civilian rescue operations of Uttarakhand floods. Finally, National Security day as an important day is on 5th March 2020 current affairs.
BJP Chi-Chi Campaign | 5th March 2020 Current Affairs
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee launched the “BJP Chi-Chi” Campaign to protest against the “Genocide” in Delhi.
- Indian government passed the Citizenship Amendment Act, National Population Register and National Register of Citizens to prove as Indians.
- Due to this, Delhi people are creating violence in Delhi. Trinamool Congress in support of these people launched this campaign.
- Besides, West Bengal also launched the “Aar Noi Anyay” campaign. In Assam, Mamata launched the “Hindu Hatao Programme“.
- BJP bringing new rules to prove them as a Hindu. Thus, Muslims of Delhi and Assam are creating Violations in the Northern parts of the country. Thus, Mamata Banerjee with the BJP Chi-Chi Campaign is on Today’s current affairs.
State Current Affairs
“Baaghi” Campaign | Today Top 10 Current Affairs
- Delhi people are creating a huge disturbance in the country by posting fake news on social media. Thus, Delhi police launched a “Baaghi” Campaign to restrict the fake news.
- Persons who posted the fake news will be traced and keep in prison. Besides, Pakistani’s are also posting fake news to disturb India.
- So, India is taking care of intelligence reports and planning to save country from fake people. Ministry of Home Affairs Cyber unit has blocked some 100 fake accounts who are influencing the Northern Delhi.
- Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter India are the main social media platforms disturbing the country with fake news.
- If “Baaghi” or Rebel Campaign does not work then Ban will be the next step. Thus, the “Baaghi” Campaign is on 5 March 2020 current affairs.
Sports Current Affairs
First Cricketer To Play 500 T20s | Free Current Affairs Of 5 March 2020
- West Indies cricketer Kieron Pollard has played 500 matches for the T20. He became the first player to attain a T20 format record.
- Pollard became the second player after Chris Gayle to attain 10,000 runs. Pollard, who played 500 matches scored 10,000 matches with a strike rate of 150.57 in all T20 matches.
- Besides, his T20 cricket contains 1 century and 49 half-centuries. In T20 matches Chris Gayle is the first person to cross 10,000 runs.
- Pollard did well in the Indian Premier League (IPL) and got popular. Finally, Kieron Pollard with a new record is on 5 March 2020 current affairs.