6 January 2020 Current Affairs: Be in the Central or State government sector by reading today current affairs. Job aspirants who are writing the employment exams have to read the important current affairs. Just 5 to 10 minutes regularly is enough to get your dream job. So, Jobads is bringing you the top 10 current affairs to easily crack the competitive exams. Here, You can get the free current affairs of different categories like National, International, Business, State, Sports, and other best current affairs. However, After reading people can take the daily current affairs quiz on this site. Finally, Just read the 6 January 2020 current affairs.
For more Latest Current Affairs Of January 2020, Visit Jobads.
Fifth Railway station | Latest Current Affairs | 6 Jan 2020 Current Affairs
- Chandigarh railway station inaugurated the visually impaired Navigation facilities. Besides, Chandigarh is the fifth Railway station to inaugurate this facility.
- In some of the stations, This type of system arranged in the southern states of India. On another hand, Chandigarh is the 1st station to get the visually impaired Navigation facilities in North India.
- Braille Maps with audio voices are installed in Enquiry point, Station Manager rooms, waiting rooms, lifts, and toilets.
- With the help of this facility, Blind people get the right schedule and the chances of missing trains will be less.
- Central govt is planning to provide this visually impaired Navigation system in all the stations. Finally, Chandigarh with new technology is on 6 January 2020 current affairs.
South Zone Junior Aquatic Championships | 6/01/2020 Current Affairs | National Current Affairs
- As the South Zone Junior Aquatic Championships began, the Karnataka team won the overall championship.
- The event took place in Gachibowli at the GMC Balayogi Stadium. Karnataka became the champion with the 1279 points.
- Karnataka and Tamil Nadu are in the top two, respectively, in the junior and sub-junior classes. The South Zone Junior Aquatic Championship was won by Telangana swimmers Ruthwick Reddy and M Suhas Pritam.
- Ritwick Reddy and Suhas Overall champions in the individual event of the group-1 boys ‘ individual event in the group-1 boys.
- Finally, Karnataka as the overall champ of South Zone Junior Aquatic Championship is on 6 January 2020 current affairs.
Stephen Fleming Record Breaks | 6 Jan 2020 Top Current Affairs | Sports Current Affairs
- Cricketer Ross Taylor has set a new record as New Zealand’s leading test run-scorer. With 7,175 runs, Taylor currently holds the top spot.
- Former New Zealand captain Stephen Fleming had previously set the record. In Tests, Fleming scored 7,172 runs and tops the country.
- Taylor breaks the record of Fleming against the test of Australia. In comparison, Brendon McCullum is in 3rd place with 6,453 runs, Kane Williamson is in 4th position with 6,379 runs and Martin Crow is in 5th position with 5,444 runs.
- In 2006, Luteru Ross Poutoa Lote Taylor joined the New Zealand cricket team and also held a position of captain for a while. Finally, Ross Taylor as New Zealand’s top test scorer is on 6 January 2020 current affairs.
Golden Globe Awards | 6 Jan 2020 Current Affairs | International Current Affairs
- The 77th Golden Globe Awards will take place in Los Angeles at The Beverly Hilton.
- The awards ceremony, which began on January 5, will end on January 6, 2020.
- The movie ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ is the genre’s best movie screenplay.
- The Best Actor award was won by Jacqueline Phoenix.
- Renee Zellweger won the Best Actress Award.
- Best Film Award won by the 1917 film. Jacqueline Phoenix acted in the Joker film and with his performance achieved great records.
- Renee Zellweger starred in the Judi film and won the Best Actress Award.
- Many film actors from all countries attend the event and supported the 77th Golden Globe Awards. Finally, Jacqueline with the best actor is on 6 January 2020 current affairs.
Infosys Foundation Award | 6 Jan 2020 Current Affairs | Telangana Current Affairs
- Dharawat Anjali, a 9th class student of Kambalapalli Zilla Parishad High School received the prestigious “Infosys Foundation – ISKA Travel Award”.
- The annual meeting of the Indian Science Congress Association in Bangalore in 2020.
- Anjali awarded the Infosys Foundation-ISKA Travel Award, which is the National Children’s Science Congress offers every year to 10 students.
- The award presented to Anjali by Israeli scientist and Nobel Prize winner Professor Saad Eizunath and ISCA officials.
- Besides, The chief guest was senior scientist Bharat Ratna recipient CS Rao.
- Physical Chemistry teacher Dr. V. Gurunatha Rao guided the Anjali towards her research. Thus, Anjali with the Iska travel award is on 6th Jan 2020 current affairs.
Tietran Rove Robot | 6 January 2020 Latest Current Affairs | Free Current Affairs
- Robot for Transport Technology is in the Banglore testing phase. The Tietran Rove, developed by Primerail Infra Labs in Bangalore.
- Tietran Rove is a smart, autonomous, diesel-free vehicle. It can be used to transport people with the least energy consumption from one place to another.
- There is no danger of emissions as it is fully electric and electricity is generated from solar panels installed on the roof. It doesn’t take much space on the roads to be smaller in size.
- The company says it can switch from 3,000 to 15,000 people per hour anywhere. Depending on the need, Tietran can also place on the floor or on poles.
- Finally, Banglore coming up with a new transport system and became famous on 6 January 2020 current affairs.
First Operation In Space From Earth | 6 Jan 2020 Top Current Affairs
- A blood clot in the neck of an astronaut at the International Space Station (ISS) and the first time a medical team treated from earth to space.
- After arrival, the astronaut who flew in space for 6 months had the problem in his neck.
- Medical treatment from the ground continued and there is no chance to send a medical team to space.
- Professor Stephen Moll, a specialist in clotted blood vessel care continued to practice medicine to send information through e-mails.
- Astronaut injected into the blood clot with a special medication. Besides, The operation took a total of 90 days.
- Four days before the astronaut returned to Earth, then medication stopped. Thus, First Medication in Space is on 6 January 2020 current affairs.