6 March 2020 Current Affairs: Are you preparing for SSC CGL and civil services exams then you must read the latest current affairs. Any central government exams will include important current affairs. So, Prefer the most reliable site Jobads for today, daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly current affairs. Thus, job aspirants can read free current affairs to qualify in any competitive exams. All the recruitment boards will test the person’s capability with the Gk current affairs. Nevertheless, Top current affairs are having more weightage in SSC, RRB, Banks, Lic, and other central govt jobs. Besides, Get the free 2020 monthly current affairs at free e-books. Finally, Start studying today’s 6th March 2020 current affairs.
National Current Affairs
PMSYM Workshop-cum-Awareness Programme | Today Current Affairs
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan (PMSYM) Scheme is a scheme for Unorganised Workers. Under this PMSYM scheme, the Indian government conducted a Workshop-cum-Awareness Programme on the Skill Development for Unorganized Workers.
- The program held for 2 days i.e on 4th and 5th March in Kulgam. With this Workshop-cum-Awareness Programme, the Government created awareness on the pension schemes PMSYM and Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Pension Yojana (PMLVMY).
- Unorganized Workers are rickshaw pullers, brick kiln workers, washermen, agricultural workers, construction workers, handloom workers, leather workers and other professions whose income is less than 15,000.
- All these category workers should register and pay Rupees 55 to 200 per month till to the age of 60. Later, the Government will pay Rs. 3000 after 60 years as a pension. Thus, Workshop-cum-Awareness Programme is on 6 March 2020 current affairs.
Chronicles of Change Champions | Top 10 Current Affairs Of 6 March 2020
- Smriti Zubin Irani released the book “Chronicles of Change Champions” on 5th March 2020 in Delhi. The book is a collection of 25 innovative actions taken at the state and district levels under the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao slogan.
- Smriti Zubin Irani Who is the Women and Child Development minister congratulated the 25 districts for publishing the “Chronicles of Change Champions” book.
- The stories in this book will help the states and cities to protect the rights of the girl child. On 22nd January 2015, Prime minister Narendra Modi launched the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao scheme for the empowerment of women.
- Besides, the Human Resource Development Ministry and Women and Child Development ministry are joining together to launch girls back into schools scheme. Finally, the “Chronicles of Change Champions” book is on 6th March 2020 current affairs.
Home Affairs Ministry Approved the Use Of AFRS Systems | Daily Current Affairs Of March 2020
- Ministry Of Home Affairs approved the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) to use an automated facial recognition system (AFRS).
- G Kishan Reddy who is the state home affairs minister informed the information to the Rajyasabha on 5th March.
- AFRS system will help the forces to detect the criminals, unclaimed dead bodies and missing persons. Besides, AFRS is the main source for all police stations provided by the NCRB with all criminals details.
- AFRS is available in APP mode and application mode. NCRB is the main organization to collect and analyze the crime data of India.
- Ministry of Home Affairs set up the NCRB in the year 1986 and headquartered in Delhi. From the beginning, NCRB is helping the Taskforce, National Police Commission, and CBI. Finally, NCRB with new authorization is on 6 march 2020 current affairs.
Jan Aushadhi Diwas | Free Current Affairs Of 6th March 2020
- Jan Aushadhi Diwas is celebrated on 7th March every year. PM Narendra Modi will participate in the Jan Aushadhi Diwas celebrations.
- In the past years, the Government of India with the help of the Department of Pharmaceuticals launched the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana Kendra (PMBJP) campaigns all over India.
- With the help of these Kendra’s, the Government is providing quality medicines at affordable costs. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the quality medicines with affordable prices campaign in the year 2014.
- At present, 6000 PMBJP Kendra is giving services all over India. D V Sadananda Gowda who is the Chemicals and Fertilizers Minister of India will check the selected stores in Uttar Pradesh.
- Besides, Janaushadhi Kendras is the biggest retail pharma chain in the world by providing self-employment and regular profits. Thus, Janaushadhi Kendras is on 6 March 2020 current affairs.
State Current Affairs
Adivasi Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana | Latest Current Affairs Of 6 March 2020
- National Scheduled Tribes Finance and Development Corporation (NSTFDC) implemented the Adivasi Mahila Sashaktikaran Yojana for tribal women.
- To empower the tribal women in all works, the Ministry of Tribal Affairs set up the NSTFDC corporation in 2001.
- From the past years, NSTFDC is assisting the tribal women with income generation activity. Besides, NSTFDC is also supporting by giving loans up to 1 lakh with 4% interest for tribal women.
- Recently, For the empowerment of women, Social Justice and Empowerment Ministry conducted the EKAM fest in Delhi.
- India is planning to celebrate international women’s day 2020 with a great spirit on March 8th. Thus, the Government of India with women Benefits schemes is on March 6th, 2020 current affairs.
Business Current Affairs
Economic Times Global Business Summit | Free Current Affairs Of 6 March 2020
- The Economic Times Global Business Summit is going to be held in New Delhi from March 6th to 7th.
- Narendra Modi will address the Economic Times Global Business Summit as a chief guest. Global Business Summit is a gathering of business and government leaders, academia, policymakers, start-ups innovators, and corporate leaders.
- The theme of Economic Times Global Business Summit-2020 is “Collaborate to Create: Sustainable Growth in a Fractured World“. This Global Business Summit will help the governments to interact with the Business persons.
- In addition, the Global Business summit will provide the chance to present trade and investment potentials to private stakeholders from India and over the world. Thus, The Economic Times Global Business Summit is having more importance on 6 March 2020 current affairs.
Sports Current Affairs
Sunil Joshi Selected As Bcci Chief Selector | Important Current Affairs Of 6 March 2020
- On 4th February 2020, the BCCI Cricket Advisory Committee (CAC) voted to appoint Sunil Joshi as its chief selector.
- CAC panel members Madan Lal, RP Singh, and Sulakshana Nayak chose him as the chief selector for the BCCI.
- During his career from 1996–2001, Joshi played 15 Tests and 69 ODIs on behalf of Karnataka. He later served as coach of the teams of Hyderabad, Uttar Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir.
- Besides, from 2017 until the 2019 World Cup, Joshi worked as a coach for the Bangladesh team. Later, Sunil served as the America team’s Spin Bowling coach. Finally, Sunil Joshi as a BCCI chief selector is on 6 March 2020 current affairs.