7 January 2020 Current Affairs: Job seekers who are seeking a career in any govt sector then make a habit of reading daily current affairs. Nowadays, Job applicants are not having time to check newspapers. Thus, Jobads to help the candidates it is referring to all the sources to present the important current affairs for exams. So, Utilize the State, National, International, Sports, and other Top Current Affairs. Besides, Job candidates can take the free current affairs quiz and download the monthly current affairs pdf. Finally, start reading today’s 7 January 2020 current affairs.
For Latest Current Affairs Of January 2020, Visit Jobads.
NSE Knowledge Hub | 7/01/2020 Top 5 Current Affairs | Latest Current Affairs
- National Stock Exchange (NSE) Knowledge Hub started in Delhi. Piyush Goyal who is the Union Minister for Commerce and Industries inaugurated the NSE hub.
- Minister Piyush speaks that artificial intelligence is ruling the banking and finance sector. So, NSE Hub is required for people to know the actual process of banking sectors.
- NSE made a good beginning and made a tool for the financial sector.
- Besides, the Indian govt is taking steps to introduce more innovative NSE hubs to attract investors. Piyush also stated that ” India is a good place for safe investment”. Finally, the NSE knowledge hub is in today’s current affairs.
Himachal MyGov | 7/01/2020 Current Affairs | Today Current Affairs
- Himachal Pradesh state government launched the Himachal MyGov portal to get public participation in governance.
- Jairam Thakur who is the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh launched the Himachal MyGov.
- MyGov is an innovative platform for the citizens and state government for better growth of the state. Besides, Himachal is the 11th state in the country to launch the MyGov portal.
- This portal aims to motivate the people to give good suggestions and to get the feedback of the schemes.
- On another hand, Jairam Thakur CM App is also launched with the MyGov portal.
- With CM App, People can complain against the violence occurring in the state directly to the chief minister. Finally, Himachal MyGov and CM App are on 7 January 2020 current affairs.
Antarrashtriya Yoga Diwas Media Samman | 7 Jan 2020 Free Current Affairs
- The first ‘Antarrashtriya Yoga Diwas Media Samman’ is held in New Delhi. Prakash Javadekar who is the Information and Broadcasting Minister attended as the chief guest.
- Prakash Javadekar presented the awards to the 30 Delhi media channels for the contribution of media in spreading the Yoga message.
- Each 11 awards won by the Newspapers and Radio under the category of Best Media Coverage of Yoga. On the other hand, Television media own 8 awards for the contribution of Yoga methods coverage.
- Justice C. K. Prasad who is the Chairman of the Press Council of India headed the meet and explained the importance of Yoga. Finally, Antarrashtriya Yoga Diwas Media Samman is on 7 January 2020 current affairs.
4 Days 6 Hours | 7 Jan 2020 Top Current Affairs | International Current Affairs
- Finland’s Prime Minister Sanna Marin announced that the current 5 workdays would be reduced to 4 days.
- On the other hand, a work shift of 8 hours is reduced to a shift of 6 hours.
- The decision to allow employees to spend more time with their families was made for the four-day workforce.
- Just six hours of work a day will reduce stress and reconnect with members of the family.
- Sanna Marin, 34, is the world’s youngest prime minister, ruling Finland with innovative ideas. Moreover, before taking over as prime minister, Marin served as the transport minister of the country.
- She decided by understanding the situation of the worker.
- Workers could, therefore, spend more time with family members and engage in the cultural and social aspects of life. Finally, Sanna Marin with a good idea is on 7 January 2020 current affairs.
New Hyderabad Social Media Complaint Cell | Important Current Affairs Of 7 Jan 2020
- GHMC Hyderabad decided to respond to complaints made by social media regarding the violations of road rules, banners, and other violations.
- On the other side, to stop occupying public layout rooms, parks, and wetlands, and anti-intrusion cell will be set up. Device login IDs are currently available for 400 people in the EVDM group.
- Complaints will be issued for violation by Twitter, Facebook, and e-challan. EVDM Director Vishwajit says that to accept it as a social responsibility, people should follow rules.
- He said the penalty-related e-notices would have a unique number and QR code and would not be misleading. In this process, there is transparency and accountability.
- Those who do not pay penalties will be charged in their ownership and commercial licenses. Thus, GHMC with the new technique is on 7 January 2020 current affairs.
Mission Indradhanush- 2 | 7 Jan 2020 Top Current Affairs | Free Current Affairs
- The Intensified Mission Indradhanush 2.0 launched in the Uttar Pradesh state. The aim of Indradhanush 2.0 is to provide the correct vaccine for the 2 years children.
- Aditya government is planning to give the free vaccine to the 5.5 lakh children by conducting the 66,000 camps.
- Besides, 1.3 Lakh pregnant women will get the vaccine and iron tablets for babies.
- Devesh Chaturvedi who is the Principal secretary health and welfare of the UP says that Mission Indradhunsh 2.0 1st phase completed in December and many are benefitted with the vaccine.
- This is the second of Indradhanush 2.0 started from 6th January 2020 to cover the 35 to 40 districts. Thus, Mission Indradhanush 2.0 is on 7th January 2020 current affairs.