7 March 2020 Current Affairs: Make the daily current affairs in Jobads as a part of your preparation. Because any competitive exams will test the candidate capability with the important current affairs. So, Utilize the latest current affairs for writing the banks, civil services, SSC CGL, and other central government exams. Prepare all categories of current affairs like International, National, State, Sports, and Finance news. After reading day-to-day current affairs, Test your preparation on the daily current affairs quiz. In addition, You can get whole month current affairs and quiz questions in the e-book’s current affairs pdf. Finally, By using the complete current affairs study material, definitely, you get a job in state or central govt. Thus, Read today’s 7th March 2020 current affairs.
National Current Affairs
Bimal Julka As New Chief Information Commissioner | Free Current Affairs
- Present Information Commissioner (IC), Bimal Julka, will take over as Chief Information Commissioner (CIC).
- In Rashtrapati Bhavan, President Ramnath Kovind took the Julka sworn in. Amita Pandey took over as Commissioner for Information.
- The total number of Central Communications Commission commissars has risen to 7. CIC’s post was vacant since the retirement of former CIC Sudhir Bhargava on 11 January.
- There are only 6 Members in the Central Communications Board, and the committee will have a total of 10 Commissioners.
- Julka formerly the secretary of information and communications for CIC and Amita Pandey to the information commissioner post. Finally, Bimal Julka and Amit Pandey are on 7 March 2020 current affairs.
State Current Affairs
DMK General Secretary Anbazhagan Passes Away | Latest Current Affairs Of 7 March 2020
- Kalyanasundaram Anbazhagan, general secretary of the DMK party, passed away on March 7th, 2020. At the age of 97 years died in Chennai because of ill health.
- DMK leader M.K. Stalin has announced to the media his death. From 1944 until 1957, Anbazhagan began his career as a lecturer at Pachayappa College.
- Kalyanasundaram Anbazhagan resigned to the job and entered politics. K Anbazhagan had been regarded as the Professor of Peace from the lecture experience.
- He was 9 times elected to the state MLA and one-time MP and served as MLC. As a minister, under the government of Annadurai and Karunanidhi, he represented the Ministry of Education, Social Welfare and Finance. Finally, DMK General Secretary Anbazhagan experiences stand on 7 March 2020 current affairs.
Shashank Goel As New Telangana CEO | Important Current Affairs On 7 March 2020
- The Central Election Commission (CEC) named Shashank Goel as Chief Electoral Officer for Telangana. He is an IAS officer from the 1990 batch and currently serves as chief secretary of the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Industries.
- Previously he was the General Administration Department chief secretary, and also a Telangana Bhawan’s resident commissioner in Delhi.
- In addition, he served as the joint secretary of the Department of Central Industries on deputation. Shashank Goel served as the Secretary of the Department of Education, Nizamabad Collector and districts of Guntur.
- Former CEO Rajat Kumar has been appointed by the government as the Department’s chief secretary for irrigation, replacing Shashank Goyal. Finally, Telangana with a new CEO is on 7 March 2020 current affairs.
Business Current Affairs
FTCCI CEO Forum 2020 | Important Current Affairs Of 7 March 2020
- On 6 March 2020 FTCCI CEO Forum 2020 was held in Hyderabad. As a result, Forum members announced that FTCCI would establish the largest US Consulate in Hyderabad in India.
- U.S. Consulate General Joel Reifman said the Hyderabad consulate would be larger than the Mumbai embassy. Currently, the US embassy in Mumbai is India’s biggest consulate.
- The FTCCI CEO Forum seminar was organized by the Telangana Chambers of Commerce and Industry Federation. Finally, Hyderabad is going to the largest US consulate and is on 7 March 2020 current affairs.
Sports Current Affairs
Chess Olympiad Team Of India | Top 10 Current Affairs Of 7 March 2020
- Under women’s category, world 2nd ranker, Grandmaster Koneru Hampi, and world 9th ranker Grandmaster Dronavalli selected to the prestigious Chess Olympiad.
- Bhakti Kulkarni, Tania Sachdev, and R. Vaishali are competing for the Team’s three remaining berths. The All India Chess Federation (AICF) selected the Vishwanathan Anand to go to the Chess Olympiad in the men’s division.
- Adiban, Krishnan Sasikuran, Sethuraman, Suryasekhara Ganguly, and Arvind Chidambaram are on the competition for the remaining two positions.
- The Chess Olympiad will be held from 5th to 18th August in Moscow, Russia. Finally, AICF selected the chess Olympiad team and members are on 7 March 2020 current affairs.