BFUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2021: The higher officials of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences will soon announce BFUHS Medical Officer Hall Ticket on the official website. So the contenders who have applied to BFUHS Recruitment have to wait until the higher officials release BFUHS Medical Officer Exam Call letter online. On the BFUHS Medical Officer Exam Call letter, you can find the Exam dates and the venue of the exam center. As the intenders have to take Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Hall Ticket to their Exam center. To Download BFUHS Call letter you can also use the steps provided in the following sections. We have added all the useful information in the following sections continue reading.
Check the latest updates of Today’s Employment News
Details of BFUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2021
|Organization name||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Location Of Job||Punjab|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Basic salary||Rs.53,100/- per month|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||12th April 2021|
|Last Date To submit||30th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Experience|
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2021 – bfuhs.ac.in MO Exam Hall Ticket 2021
The higher officials have released a new notification to hire the candidates for the post of Medical Officer in Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. There is a total of 200 Medical Officer Vacancies are available. All the interested & Eligible aspirants have applied to BFUHS Jobs before the last date ends. After the completion of the last date, the higher officials will release BFUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2021. As per the date scheduled for the Written exam, the higher officials will conduct the same. Also, the contenders have to take BFUHS Hall Ticket to the exam as part of the identification. This Hall ticket contains more useful information which is as follows.
- Important Instructions for the Exam.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Examination timings.
- Test Centre Details.
- Photo of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Category of the candidate.
- Signature of the invigilator.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Application Number.
- Examination Date.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Registration Number.
- Reporting Time to the Exam
- Gender of the Applicant
- Name of the Exam
subscribe to the Jobads website
Along with the BFUHS MO Exam Hall Ticket, contenders have to take some necessary documents to the Exam Center is as follows.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- Employee ID
BFUHS Medical Officer Exam Pattern
Steps to Download BFUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2021
- Initially, Go to the official website.
- From the home page, click on the admit card.
- From the list choose the appropriate admit card.
- Click to open the login form.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Now you can see your BFUHS Medical Officer Admit Card on the screen.
- Finally, take printout of the BFUHS Medical Officer Call letter for further reference.
Frequently Asked Questions – BFUHS Exam Call Letter 2021
1. Where can I find BFUHS Medical Officer Admit card?
- You can find the direct link on this page which help you to download BFUHS Medical Officer Exam Results.
2. Is it mandatory to Download BFUHS MO Call Letter?
- Yes, it is mandatory to download BFUHS Medical Officer Exam because without BFUHS MO Call letter the examiner will not allow taking the exam.
3. What is the official website of BFUHS?
- The official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Medical Officer is bfuhs.ac.in