DSSSB TGT Admit Card 2021: Get Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Admit Card 2021 from the links mentioned on this page. We have added all the information clearly in the following sections. So the contenders who are eagerly looking for new jobs can use this opportunity and apply to Delhi Subordinate Services jobs before the last date. As the higher officials will select the aspirants based on their performance in the written exam. In order to write the DSSSB TGT Exam Contenders should have to carry DSSSB TGT Exam Admit Card 2021. The contenders who are eagerly looking for DSSSB TGTAdmit Card can check out from here. We have also added some simple download procedures in the following sections. Check the entire article for more clear information.
Latest Update On 02nd September
Delhi Subordinate Services has released the TGT Tier 1 Admit card for advertisement – 03/21. So, applied candidates can download the admit card from the mentioned link.
Download DSSSB TGT Admit Card for postcode 49, 54/21
Details of DSSSB TGT Admit Card 2021
Hiring Organization: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
Category: Admit Card
Starting Date: 25th May 2021
Job Location: Delhi
Selection Process: Written Exam
Ending Date: 24th June 2021
Official Website: dsssb.delhi.gov.in
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Trained Graduate Teacher Call letter 2021 – dsssb.delhi.gov.in TGT Exam Hall Ticket 2021
Delhi SSSB Officials have released a new notification to fill the vacant positions for Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) with a total of 7236 vacancies. So the contenders who are eagerly looking for new jobs in DSSSB can use this opportunity and apply to DSSSB Jobs on or before the last date. After the completion of the last date, the higher officials will announce DSSSB TGT Exam Admit Card 2021. As a lot of information is provided on the DSSSB TGT Exam Call letter. Here we have added the details check out.
- Important Instructions for the Exam.
- Examination timings.
- Category of the candidate.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Examination Conducting Board Name
- Test Centre Details.
- Signature of the invigilator.
- Registration Number.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time to the Exam
- Application Number.
- Photo of the Candidate.
- Gender of the Applicant
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Examination Date.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Name of the Exam
Contenders who have applied to Delhi SSSB Exam 2021 have to carry all the necessary things attached below including with DSSSB TGT Admit Card 2021
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Employee ID
- any ID Proof
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Voter ID
- Photograph on
- Bank Passbook
- Any Authorised ID Proof
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Commission Exam Pattern 2021
|1||General Awareness||Objective Type|
|5||Arithmetic & Numeric Ability|
Download Procedure of DSSSB TGT Call letter 2021
- Initially, Go to the official website.
- Click on the Admit Card Icon on the home page
- Choose the appropriate link from the list.
- Add the details correctly in the login form.
- Now you can see your DSSSB TGT Admit Card 2021.
- Download DSSSB TGT Call letter for further reference.
- Carry the Delhi SSSB Hall Ticket to the exam center without fail.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it necessary to carry the DSSSB TGT Call letter 2021 to the exam Center?
- Yes, It is necessary to carry the Delhi SSSB TGT Exam Call letter to the exam. Without the DSSB TGT Hall Ticket 2021, the higher officials will not allow you to move for other rounds.
2. Who will announce Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board 2021 Admit Card?
- The recruitment officials of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will announce DSSB Admit Card 2021.
3. When can we expect the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board 2021 Admit card 2021?
- You can expect the Delhi Subordinate Services admit cards on in the month of June 2021 (tentatively)