HPSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021: Hello Aspirants!!! Are you applied for HPSSC Pharmacist Recruitment and waiting for Himachal Pradesh SSC Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2021 and Exam Dates? Those who applied for this notification can get HPSSC Pharmacist Call Letter 2021 and exam dates on this page. hpsssb.hp.gov.in Admit Card 2021 is very important to attend the pharmacist exam. So, the applicants must download the HPPSC Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2021 before the exam date. We are providing the HP SSC Pharmacist Exam Pattern on this page to help the users. It will be helpful for you to prepare well for the examination. So, follow the below sections to know more details.
Brief Details of HPSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021
|Board Name||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)|
|Job Designation||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Jr Fireman, Office Asst, Clerk, JE & Other vacancies|
|Qualification||10+2, Diploma (GNM)/ B.Sc (Nursing)|
|Selection process||Written test|
|Job location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
Himachal Pradesh SSC Pharmacist Exam Dates
The aspirants who are interested in HP Govt Jobs can apply now for this Recruitment from 10th April 2021
Eligible people can apply online for this HPSSC Pharmacist Notification until the last date 09th May 2021
HP Staff Selection Commission Pharmacist Exam Dates – Not Released.
HPSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 releasing date – Update Soon.
HP Staff Selection Commission Pharmacist Notification 2021 | hpsssb.hp.gov.in Admit Card
The officials of HP released a job notification for the Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Fireman, Junior Office Assistant, and other posts position to fill up to 379 vacancies. Therefore, the aspirants who are looking for HP Govt Jobs can apply now for this Notification from 10th April 2021. People who completed 10+2, Degree, or Diploma from any well-known board can also apply for this Pharmacist recruitment. After applying the aspirants have to check the exam dates and hall ticket releasing dates to download the HPSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021. Without hpsssb.hp.gov.in Hall Ticket 2021, the applicants are not allowed to the exam hall to write the examination.
Follow Jobads.in to get fast updates.
Important Documents to carry for HPSSC Pharmacist Exam
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- Driving License
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- College ID
Himachal Pradesh SSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 Details
- Important Instructions for the Exam.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Examination timings.
- Gender of the Applicant
- Examination Date.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Registration Number.
- Reporting Time to the Exam
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Category of the candidate.
- Test Centre Details.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Application Number.
- Name of the Exam
- Photo of the Candidate.
- signature of the invigilator.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
HPSSC Pharmacist Exam Pattern | hpsssb.hp.gov.in Call Letter 2021
|No of Papers||Name of Subject||No Of Questions||No Of Marks|
HPSSC Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2021 Download Steps
Aspirants who do not know how to download the HP SSC Pharmacist Admit Card can follow the below procedure to get the hall ticket.
- First of all, go to the HPSSC official website – hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Locate the Admit Card section on the HP SSC Home page.
- Then, open the admit card section and search the HPSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 Download Link.
- If you find the link, then click on it and it will take you to another page.
- Fill up the required details to log in.
- After that, click on the submit button.
- A page with HPSSC Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Finally, take a printout of it and carry the hpsssb.hp.gov.in Admit Card 2021 along with necessary documents for the pharmacist examination
HPSSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2021 Download Link — <<<<<– Click Here — >>>>
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is these HPSSC Pharmacist Jobs Permanent based or Temporary Based?
- The HPSSC Pharmacist Jobs are Contract based.
2. Himachal Pradesh SSC Pharmacist Exam is for how many marks?
- The officials are going to conduct the Pharmacist exam for 150 marks.
3. What is the qualification required to apply for this HPSSC Pharmacist Notification 2021?
- People who finished 10+2, Diploma, Degree can apply for this HPSSC recruitment.