OPSC ASCO Admit Card 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission is going to release the admit card for Assistant Soil Conservator Officer posts. So, the applicants who are eagerly waiting for the OPSC ASCO exam can download the Odisha Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Admit Card from the below-mentioned link. The Odisha Public Service Commission is will give the complete exam details in the Odisha PSC ASCO admit card. On this page, we have mentioned the direct download link of the OPSC ASCO Hall Ticket. The direct link will be activated after the official announcement about Admit Card releases. So, applicants follow our Jobads to get more updates about the OPSC ASCO examination.
Complete Details Of OPSC ASCO Admit Card 2021
|Hiring Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Advt Number||13 OF 2020-21|
|Job Designation||Assistant Soil Conservation Officer|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Basic Salary||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/-|
|Starting Date||23rd April 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Valid Through||24th May 2021|
OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Admit Card – Dates To Remind
- Starting date to apply for the OPSC Jobs – 23rd April 2021
- Closing date to submit the OPSC ASCO Application Forms – 24th May 2021
- All India Jobs
- OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Exam Date: Not Announced
- Odisha PSC ASCO Admit Card Release Date: Not Yet Released
Odisha Public Service Commission ASCO Admit Card 2021
The Odisha Public Service Commission has announced the latest recruitment notification for Assistant Soil Conservation Officer posts. There are 92 vacancies are available under this OPSC ASCO Recruitment 2021. So, qualified and interested can apply on or before 24th May 2021. The Public Service Commission of Odisha will conduct the written test as a selection process. So, applicants need to download the OPSC admit card to write the exam.
Attend the OPSC ASCO written exam with the help of Admit card, these are the entry cards for the written test. OPSC ASCO Admit cards are used to verify the candidate, who is writing the exam. If the applicants are failed in verification, they are not allowed to write the exam. Follow the simple and easy procedure to download the OPSC ASCO hall ticket which is mentioned in the following sections. The Odisha ASCO admit cards contains the following information
- Photo of the applicant
- Exam Code
- Date of the exam
- Exam Timings
- Venue of the Exam
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Father or Mother Name
- Application number
- Hall ticket number
- Gender of the applicant
- Board Name
- Exam name
- Important instructions for the exam
- Space for invigilator signature
After downloading this OPSC ASCO admit Card, candidates need to check the details are correct or not. Don’t forget to carry it to the exam center, it is the only entry card for the OPSC exam.
OPSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Exam Pattern Details
|Exam Type||Papers||Subject Name||No of Marks||Time Duration|
|MCQ Type Pattern||Paper 1||Academic Related Subject(Technical Subject)||100||1 and Half Hour|
|Paper 2||Academic Related Subject(Technical Subject)||100||1 and Half Hour|
Steps To Download OPSC ASCO Admit Card
- Firstly, visit the official site – opsc.gov.in
- Search for the Odisha Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Admit Card
- Click on the link OPSC ASCO Admit Card
- Give the mentioned details
- Submit the details
- Then Odisha PSC ASCO Hall Ticket window will open
- Download the Odisha PSC Assistant Soil Conservation Officer admit card
- Check the details for any errors
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Are the OPSC ASCO exam is an objective type or descriptive type?
- OPSC ASCO exam is an objective type that contains multiple-choice questions
2. On which date OPSC ASCO exam will be held?
- The Odisha PSC ASCO exam dates are not announced yet.
3. Where can I avail the OPSC ASCO admit card?
- opsc.gov.in admit cards are available on our site or from the official site.