OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2021: Candidates who applied for Odisha Public Service Commission Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 and waiting for Call Letter can get here. The officials of OPSC are going to release the Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Dates and hall ticket soon. opsc.gov.in Call Letter 2021 is very important for the applicants to write the Odisha PSC Ayurvedic MO examination. To help the applicants we are providing the OPSC Ayurvedic MO Exam Pattern on this page.
So, follow the Odisha Public Service Commission MO exam pattern and prepare well. The officials of OPSC will release exam dates first and after few days they will release the OPSC Ayurvedic MO Call Letter 2021. The applicants who applied for this notification must check the exam dates thoroughly to get your opsc.gov.in Hall Ticket 2021. Follow the below sections to get the OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 Download Link.
Refer Jobads.in to check the latest updates
Latest Update On 23rd September 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission has issued the Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card. The OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer exam is going to be conducted on 26th September 2021. So, download the Odisha PSC Ayurvedic MO Hall tickets from here.
Download Now!!!! OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card
Latest Update On 06th September 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission has announced the new exam dates to conduct the Ayurvedic Medical Officer written examination.
Details of OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2021
|Organization||OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission)|
|Designation||Ayurvedic Medical officer|
|Selection Process||Written test|
|Job location||Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No of posts||170|
|Qualification||Degree of Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.)|
Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Dates
People who are interested to apply for OPSC Ayurvedic MO Jobs can apply from 15th May 2021
The closing date to accept the OPSC MO Application Forms is 18th June 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission Ayurvedic MO Exam Dates –26th September 2021
OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2021 released on — 21st September 2021
OPSC Ayurvedic MO Recruitment 2021 Details | opsc.gov.in Admit Card 2021
The officials of Odisha PSC released a job notification for Ayurvedic Medical Officer Post to fill up to 170 vacancies. Therefore, the individuals who finished their Degree of Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.) can apply now for this Recruitment from 15th May 2021. The aspirants must apply for this notification through online mode only. Once check ur age limit before applying for these OPSC Ayurvedic MO Jobs. The last date to apply for this OPSC Recruitment 2021 is 18th June 2021. After applying for these OPSC Vacancies, the applicants have to check the exam dates to download the OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2021. Download your opsc.gov.in Hall Ticket 2021 before the exam date either on this page or on the official site also.
List of the Documents to carry for the Odisha PSC Ayurvedic MO Examination
- Voter ID
- Any Authorised ID Proof
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Bank Passbook
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
Details of OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2021 | opsc.gov.in Call Letter 2021
- Reporting Time to the Exam
- Name of the Exam
- Photo of the Candidate’s
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photo of the Candidate.
- Important Instructions for the Exam.
- Registration Number.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- signature of the invigilator.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Gender of the Applicant
- Application Number.
- Examination Date.
- Test Centre Details.
- Examination timings.
- Category of the candidate.
- Name of the Candidate.
Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam pattern| opsc.gov.in Admit Card 2021
|Paper–I||100||100||1 Hr 30 Min||Objective|
|Paper-II||100||100||1 Hr 30 Min|
How to Download OPSC Ayurvedic MO Hall Ticket 2021
- Open the OPSC Official Website — www.opsc.gov.in
- Go to the Admit Card section and search the OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2021 Download Link.
- Enter the necessary details without any mistakes and click on submit or login button.
- Your opsc.gov.in Admit Card 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a hard copy for further use.
OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2021 Download Link — <<< Click here >>>
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many vacancies are there to apply for this OPSC Ayurvedic MO Recruitment 2021?
- The officials released 170 vacancies to fillup those posts.
2. Is this a full-time or part time job?
- OPSC Ayurvedic Mo Jobs are for full-time only.
3. When will the OPSC board release the exam dates?
- Very soon the officials of Odisha PSC are going to release the MO exam dates.