RCRB Clerk Admit Card 2021: Higher authorities of Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board (RCRB) are planning to conduct the written exam for these Clerk/ Junior Assistant/ Salesman/ Goodwin Keeper/ Typist/ Cashier/ Storekeeper posts in the month of May 2021. For this exam officials will also release the RCRB Clerk Hall Ticket 2021 at the official website in an online mode. At the end of this page we uploaded the direct download links for these RCRB Clerk Exam Admit Card 2021. Job applicants may get their RCRB Hall Ticket @https://rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in/ or else from the below mentioned download links. For more information on RCRB Clerk Call Letter 2021 go through this post completely.
RCRB Clerk Admit Card 2021 – Overview
- Hiring Organization: Rajasthan Cooperative Recruitment Board (RCRB)
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Vacancy count: 385
- Job Designation: Category B Posts such as Clerk/ Junior Assistant/ Salesman/ Godown Keeper/ Typist/ Cashier/ Storekeeper
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: https://rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Selection process: Written Exam
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Category: Admit Card
- RCRB Admit Card 2021 for Clerk Posts release status: Not Available
RCRB Clerk Exam Admit Card – Important Dates
- Starting date to apply – 20th March 2021
- Last date to apply – 20th April 2021
- RCRB Clerk Admit Card 2021 release date – Updated Soon
- RCRB Clerk Exam Exam Date – Notified Soon
- Employment News
Details of RCRB Clerk Exam Hall Ticket 2021
RCRB officials have issued the job notification for 385 Category B Posts such as Clerk/ Junior Assistant/ Salesman/ Goodwin Keeper/ Typist/ Cashier/ Storekeeper posts. From 20th March 2021 to 20th April 2021 interested candidates can apply for these RCRB Clerk jobs 2021. The job location for these RCRB vacancy is Rajasthan. Eligible applicants can apply for these Rajasthan CRB Clerk Job openings by submitting their application form at the official website. Candidates who are applied for these posts in the application dates are will undergo selection process which includes written test. To attend this written test, RCRB Clerk Admit Card 2021 is very important for the candidates. This RCRB Call Letter will work as entry pass for the exam. The data which is printed on RCRB Clerk Hall Ticket 2021 is,
- Name of the exam
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Exam code
- Hall ticket number
- Registration number
- Post name
- Board name
- Exam date
- Reporting time of the exam
- Phot and sign of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Father’s or Mother’s name of the candidate
- Venue of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Space for the signature of the invigilator
The documents candidates have to carry any one of the following documents along with RCRB Admit Card 2021 is,
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Any other id proof which is issued by the Govt India
- Bank book
RCRB Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
RCRB Clerk Exam Call Letter 2021 – Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website.
- Then go to the admit card section.
- Find the desired admit card download link.
- Click on it.
- Then a login page will appear.
- Fill the login page.
- If the user enters the correct login details then RCRB Admit Card 2021 for Clerk posts will appear on the screen.
- Download t and take the printout of it for further reference.
Frequently Asked Questions for RCRB Clerk Exam
1. When will candidates can avail RCRB Admit Card 2021?
Ans – In the first week of May 2021 officials are planning to release RCRB Admit Card 2021.
2. Where can candidates can get their RCRB Clerk Hall ticket?
Ans – Contenders can avail of their RCRB Clerk Hall ticket at official website or else from our site.
3. Is this RCRB call letter is important for the exam?
Ans – Yes, this RCRB clerk call letter is very important for the candidate to attend the exam.