UP Police ASI Admit Card 2021: Uttar Pradesh Police Assistant Sub Inspector of Police Admit Card and exam dates are available here. The applicants who are going to participate in the examination, have to download the UP Police ASI Hall ticket 2021 from this page. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board will issue the hall ticket before the examination. Hence, applicants must download the Uttar Pradesh Police ASI Hall ticket 2021 from the official site or from our site. In order to download the UP Police ASI Call letter 2021, participants have to give the date of birth details and registration number. To assist the candidates here we are providing the simple steps to download Uttar Pradesh Police ASI Admit Card 2021. Aspirants can download the Uttar Pradesh Assistant Sub Inspector admit card which is presented in the following sections.
Also, check the Employment News
Highlights Of UP Police ASI Admit Card 2021 & Exam Dates
|Hiring Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Job Designation||ASI & SI|
|Job category||Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Basic Pay||Rs 5200/- to Rs 34, 800/-|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Selection process||Written test, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test|
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board Assistant Sub Inspector Exam Dates
- UP Police ASI application Starting date: 1st June 2021
- Uttar Pradesh Assistant Sub Inspector Closing date: 22nd July 2021
- India Govt Jobs
- Uttar Pradesh ASI Exam Date: Announced Soon
- UP Police ASI & SI Admit Card: Available soon
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board Assistant Sub Inspector of Police Admit Card 2021 & Up Police Exam Dates
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Promotion Board has released new Assistant Sub Inspector & Inspector posts. So, the job seekers who want to get police jobs can apply to this UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021 before the closing date. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board will conduct the written test, physical efficiency test, physical measurement tests to select the young & talented persons for ASI & SI posts. So, aspirants complete the UP Police ASI syllabus before the written test. Once the Uttar Pradesh Police officially announced the UP Police admit card we will provide a direct download link on this page. Applicants have to verify the details which are presented on the hall ticket, if any errors found then update the hall ticket. Mainly the UP Police SI Admit Card will contain details like
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother
- Registration Number.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- IMportant Exam Dates.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Name of the Examination.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
Steps to Download UPPRB Sub Inspector Of Police Hall Ticket 2021
- Firstly, visit the official site – uppbpb.gov.in
- Search for the UP Police ASI & SI Admit Card details
- Click on the link
- An Uttar Pradesh Police Assistant Sub Inspector of Police Admit Card page will display
- Enter the Registration id and other details
- Submit the page
- UP Police SI Hall Ticket download form page will open
- Now click on Download UP Police ASI Call letter
- Take a hard copy of the Uttar Pradesh Police Admit Card and carry it to the exam hall
- Follow our Jobads regularly to get the latest updates about the UP Police Jobs.
UP Police ASI SI Exam Pattern
|General Hindi||40||100||2 hours|
|Basic Law/Constitution/General Knowledge||40||100|
|Numerical and Mental Ability||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude/IQ/Reasoning Ability||40||100|
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
- Male candidates should have a minimum of 5 cms of chest expansion.
- And Female candidates should at least weigh 40 kgs.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates who have clear the Physical Standard test will qualify for the Physical Efficiency Test.
- Male – 4.8 KMs in 28 minutes.
- And Female – 2.4 KMs in 16 minutes.