APSSB Admit Card 2020 for Jr Estimator, Draughtsman Posts: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board going to organizes a written exam for Junior Estimator, Draughtsman, and surveyor posts. Once the senior officials released the APSSB Junior Estimator Admit Card 2020 in their web portal apssb.in, then we update it here. Because for the written exam APSSB Junior Estimator Hall Ticket 2020 is the main document. Continue reading this post up to end to get more information about the apssb.in Junior Estimator Admit Card 2020. Download the APSSB Junior Estimator Call Letter 2020 by entering your Date of Birth or Registration ID Details.
Receive the APSSB Draughtsman hall ticket 2020 on time and check the necessary details available on it. If any job seekers fail to carry the APSSB Jr Estimator Admit Card 2020 for the exam, then those applicants are not allowed to take part in the written test. So be ready with all the details along with APSSB Junior Estimator Admit Card 2020. To get essential latest updates on apssb.in Junior EstimatorHall Ticket 2020, stay attentive to this page daily.
APSSB Junior Estimator, Draughtsman Exam Admit Card 2020 – Details
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Job Designation||Junior Estimator, Draughtsman, and surveyor posts|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply||10th January 2020|
|Selection Process||written test|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Closing Date To Send||3rd February 2020|
|APSSB Admit Card 2020 Status||Releasing Soon|
Stay connected with Jobads for more job information.
Important Dates to Mind – APSSB Junior Estimator Exam Hall Ticket 2020
- Starting date to fill the application form for Jr Estimator posts: 10th January 2020
- Closing date to apply for the post: 3rd February 2020
- Employment News
- APSSB Junior Estimator Admit Card 2020 Status: March 2020
- Exam date for APSSB Post: March 2020
- APSSB Junior Estimator Result
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Junior Estimator Admit Card 2020 – Highlights
The applicants can download from this page, apssb.in Jr Estimator Hall Ticket 2020. APSSB Junior Estimator Call letter 2020 generally acts as an entry pass for aspirants to participate in the written examination. Not only the APSSB Jr Estimator Exam Admit Card 2020 but also the applicants must carry some documents for the written examination. The documents like aspirants Aadhar id, pan card, voter id, bank details, and photo identity proof signed by the gazette officer. Check the below details that present in the APSSB Junior Estimator Admit Card 2020.
- Registration Number.
- Name of the Conducting Authority.
- Name of the Applicant’s Father.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Category of the Contender.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Name of the Examination.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Examination Centre Code
- Important Guidelines for the Exam.
APSSB Junior Estimator Vacancies 2020 | APSSB Hall Ticket 2020
Are you applied for Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Jr Estimator Notification 2020 and Want to learn all the latest information about apssb.in Admit Card 2020? Here we’ll give a major update on the APSSB Junior Estimator Admit Card 2020. Soon, the authorized representatives of the APSSB will issue the APSSB Junior Estimator Hall Ticket 2020 for the applicants on their official website. The selection process for the applicants is written test and personal Interview. Aspirants are expected to download their Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Admit Card 2020 before 10-15 days of the written exam.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus – APSSB Jr Estimator Exam Hall Ticket 2020
|S.No||Subject||No. Questions||Marks||Exam Type|
APSSB Jr Estimator Exam Call Letter 2020 Easy Download Steps
- Open the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board official website – apssb.in
- Find out the APSSB Junior Estimator Hall Ticket 2020 link.
- Click on that link and submit the details in the APSSB Admit Card 2020 login form.
- APSSB Draughtsman Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a xerox copy of APSSB Jr Estimator Hall Ticket 2020.