The Dayalbagh Educational Institute officials released several DEI Recruitment job notifications to select the eligible candidates for various positions. Therefore, interested competitors can use this opportunity to apply for DEI Jobs. People can get every upcoming and latest Dayalbagh Educational Institute Job details along with direct application and pdf download links on this page. Hence, interested individuals can frequently follow this page to get DEI Job Alerts.
DEI Registrar Recruitment Details
DEI issued a job notification for Registrar Post to fill up to 1 vacancy. Therefore, the applicants should complete a Masters Degree or its equivalent to apply for these DEI Job Vacancies. Hence, apply now for this DEI Recruitment before the last date 15th September 2019.
State Wise Govt Jobs
DEI Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment Details
DEI declared a recruitment notification for Multi Skilled Worker, Instructor, Routine Clerk, and other posts to fill up to 29 vacancies. Therefore, the aspirants must possess 12th, Diploma, ITI from any recognized university to apply for these DEI Vacancies. Hence, apply now for this DEI Recruitment before the due date.
Details of DEI Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment
DEI issued a job notification for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts to fill up to 106 vacancies. Therefore, the necessary qualification needed to apply for these DEI vacancies is Bachelors degree, Masters Degree, 8th, 10th or 10+2 from any recognized board or institute. Therefore, eligible candidates can apply now for this DEI Recruitment before the closing date.
About Dayalbagh Educational Institute
Dayalbagh Educational Institute is an educational institution established in 1917. Prem Kumar Kalra is the chairman of DEI and the headquarters located at Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. After that, Distance education was launched to improve the high quality of innovation and also to improve education in society. DEI inhabits discipline and cooperative community that dedicates to services and high spiritual ideas to their faith. Hence, apply now for the DEI Recruitment before the due date of the notification.
Steps to Apply for DEI Jobs
- First of all, open the Dayalbagh Educational Institute official website.
- Then search the DEI Recruitment notification on the home page.
- Check the DEI eligibility criteria, age limit, and vacancy count.
- After that, open the DEI Application form and fill up the necessary details without any mistakes.
- Upload signature and image on the application form.
- Then pay the DEL Application fee as per the notification.
- Finally, submit the DEI Application form before the last date.
- For Offline jobs, Download the DEI Application form and attach the necessary documents.
- Finally, send the DEI Application to the mentioned address as specified on the Recruitment.
Official Website – www.dei.ac.in