APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2021: Aspirants can get brief information about the Andhra Pradesh Lecturer (Ayurveda, Homoeo) examination. Download the AP Lecturer syllabus & exam pattern from this page. Knowing the important topics in Andhra Pradesh PSC Syllabus for Assistant Professor posts are most important to cover all the topics in a proper way. Job seekers must observe all the subject wise topics from the psc.ap.gov.in Lecturer Syllabus. And also, APPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern is very helpful in understanding the actual exam scheme. Hence, applicants need to start the preparation as early as possible after downloading this Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus & exam pattern.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Lecturer Exam Pattern 2021 & APPSC Syllabus
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued the latest employment notification for Lecturer, Assistant Professor posts in Homoeo, Ayurveda in the Ayush department. Applicants who are searching for AP Govt jobs can occupy these 27 posts through this APPSC Lecturer Recruitment. All eligible job seekers can apply on or before the last date. The Commission will select the candidates based on their performance in the written test. So, applicants check the APPSC Lecturer exam pattern and syllabus. This Andhra Pradesh Lecturer (Ayurveda, Homoeo) paper pattern contains all the major information about the exam.
- The APPSC Lecturer exam question paper will be only in the English language
- There will be 1/3 rd marks deducted as a penalty for the wrong answer
- The examination will be in Objective mode
- There will be two papers Paper I & Paper II
APPSC Lecturer/Assistant Professor Exam Pattern
|Paper – I||General Studies & Mental Ability
|Paper – II||Concerned Subject (Ayurveda & Homoeopathy)
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Lecturer/Assistant Professor Syllabus 2021 & Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam Pattern
APPSC లెక్చరర్ సిలబస్ 2021: ఆశావాదులు ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ లెక్చరర్ (ఆయుర్వేదం, హోమియో) పరీక్ష గురించి సంక్షిప్త సమాచారాన్ని పొందవచ్చు. ఈ పేజీ నుండి AP లెక్చరర్ సిలబస్ & పరీక్షా సరళిని డౌన్లోడ్ చేయండి. అసిస్టెంట్ ప్రొఫెసర్ పోస్టుల కోసం ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ PSC సిలబస్లోని ముఖ్యమైన అంశాలను తెలుసుకోవడం అన్ని అంశాలను సరైన మార్గంలో కవర్ చేయడానికి చాలా ముఖ్యమైనది. ఉద్యోగార్ధులు తప్పనిసరిగా psc.ap.gov.in లెక్చరర్ సిలబస్ నుండి సబ్జెక్ట్ వారీగా అన్ని అంశాలను గమనించాలి. అలాగే, APPSC లెక్చరర్ పరీక్షా సరళి అసలు పరీక్షా విధానాన్ని అర్థం చేసుకోవడంలో చాలా సహాయకారిగా ఉంటుంది. Subscribe our Jobads to get latest Govt job Exam syllabus alerts
APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern
|Hiring Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment (APPSC)|
|Job Designation||Lecturers/ Assistant Professors (Homeo, Ayurveda)|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Basic Salary||Rs.35,120/ – 87,130/-|
|Job category||Hall ticket|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Starting date of application form||7th October 2021|
|Valid Through||28th October 2021|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2021 & APPSC Paper Pattern
Candidates this is the right opportunity to grab these AP Govt jobs. Download this psc.ap.gov.in Lecturer Syllabus to begin the preparation. Refer to all the study materials and books which help to score good marks in the examination. So, every aspirant has to make out a preparation schedule on making use of this APPSC Lecturer Syllabus. And also, revise each and every topic from this Andhra Pradesh Assistant Professor Syllabus without missing any single topic. Practice the APPSC Lecturer/Assistant Professor Sample papers to improve time management skills.
APPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2021
Syllabus For APPSC Lecturer/Assistant Professor posts – Paper I General Studies & Mental Ability
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and
e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Current affairs- international, national, and regional.
- Physical geography of the Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Events of national and international importance.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- General Science and its applications to the day-to-day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- Social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra
Pradesh. (Starts from 1707 AD)
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies,
- Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance, and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,
Political, and Legal implications/problems.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus – Concerned Subjects
- Repertory and case taking
- Medicine including homeopathic therapeutics
- Community medicine (social preventive medicine)
- Organon of medicine and principles of homeopathic philosophy &
- Materia medica
- Obstetrics & gynaecology
APPSC Lecturer (Homoeo) Syllabus – Download Here
Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus – Click here