APPSC MO Syllabus 2021: Download the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission MO syllabus and exam pattern from this page. Individuals who would like to take up this written test can refer to this Andhra Pradesh PSC Medical Officer syllabus. The aspirants who are very interested to get these AP Govt jobs must work hard with this APPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & exam pattern. Applicants can get a free Andhra Pradesh MO syllabus & exam pattern here. And also, check out the latest APPSC MO Exam Pattern. Hence, applicants have to download the psc.ap.gov.in Medical Officer Syllabus & exam pattern. Moreover, applicants who want to score more marks in the examination must follow this AP Medical Officer Syllabus.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2021 & APPSC Syllabus
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the latest employment notification for Medical Officer posts. As of now, 151 vacancies are available to occupy under this APPSC MO Recruitment. And very soon the Commission is going to conduct the written test. So, aspirants get ready with the AP Medical Officer Exam pattern. Mainly, from this Andhra Pradesh Medical Officer paper pattern, candidates will get complete knowledge related to Paper Weightage, Number of Questions, Maximum Marks Allocation, Time Duration, and much more. In the below sections we have mentioned the complete subject wise Andhra Pradesh PSC syllabus & exam pattern in a detailed manner.
- The APPSC MO exam contains 2 papers
- Each paper contains 150 marks for 150 questions
- There will be 1/3rd marks will be deducted as negative marking
APPSC MO Exam Pattern
|Written Exam (Objective Type) – Degree Standard
|PAPER||Name of the Subject||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper -I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Marks||150 Minutes
|Paper-II||Concerned Subject||300 Marks|
|Negative Marking – 1/3 Marks|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 & APPSC Exam Pattern
APPSC MO సిలబస్ 2021: ఈ పేజీ నుండి ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ MO సిలబస్ మరియు పరీక్షా సరళిని డౌన్లోడ్ చేసుకోండి. ఈ వ్రాత పరీక్షలో పాల్గొనాలనుకునే వ్యక్తులు ఈ ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ PSC మెడికల్ ఆఫీసర్ సిలబస్ని చూడవచ్చు. ఈ AP ప్రభుత్వ ఉద్యోగాలు పొందడానికి చాలా ఆసక్తి ఉన్న thisత్సాహికులు తప్పనిసరిగా ఈ APPSC మెడికల్ ఆఫీసర్ సిలబస్ & ఎగ్జామ్ సరళితో కష్టపడి పనిచేయాలి. దరఖాస్తుదారులు ఇక్కడ ఉచిత ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ MO సిలబస్ & పరీక్షా సరళిని పొందవచ్చు. అలాగే, తాజా APPSC MO పరీక్షా సరళిని కూడా చూడండి. అందువల్ల, దరఖాస్తుదారులు psc.ap.gov.in మెడికల్ ఆఫీసర్ సిలబస్ & పరీక్షా నమూనాను డౌన్లోడ్ చేసుకోవాలి.
APPSC MO Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern
Hiring Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Vacancy count: 151
Job Designation: Medical Officer (Ayurveda), Medical Officer (Unani), Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full time
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Salary Details: For constable – Rs.37,100/- to 91,450/-
Selection Process: Written Test
Category Name: Syllabus
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Starting Date To Apply: 4th October 2021
Last Date to Submit: 25th October 2021
Andhra Pradesh PSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 & APPSC Test Pattern
You people will get complete details about the APPSC MO Syllabus & exam pattern from this page. In order to elevate yourself, you people must practice this Andhra Pradesh MO exam syllabus with a well planned time structure. And also, aspirants download the APPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer syllabus from this page to start the preparation immediately. Follow our Jobads to get the latest competitive exam syllabus and other notification details. So, kindly follow this AP Unani Medical Officer syllabus as a reference and download it very comfortably.
Complete APPSC MO Syllabus
APPSC Homeopathy Medical Officer Syllabus – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- The social-economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh. (Starts from 1707 AD)
- Events of national and international importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day-to-day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
- Current affairs- international, national, and regional.
- Data Analysis – Tabulation of data, Visual representation of data, Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance, and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Medical Officer Exam Syllabus 2021 – Paper II Concerned Subjects
APPSC Medical Officer Syllabus – Download Here