JKPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021: Hello Guys!!! The Jammu & Kashmir PSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021 & exam pattern is available here. So, this is good news for the candidates who have applied for JKPSC recruitment 2021. Download the Jammu & Kashmir PSC AE syllabus from this page. The aspirants must also be aware of the JKPSC AE exam pattern as it will make it simple for you to understand the questions in a much better way. The applicants must be able to cover each and every topic from the JKPSC Assistant Engineer exam syllabus. Stay prepared for the examination with this JKPSC exam syllabus.
Check out the Latest Employment News
JKPSC सहायक अभियंता पाठ्यक्रम 2021: नमस्कार दोस्तों !!! जम्मू और कश्मीर PSC सहायक अभियंता पाठ्यक्रम 2021 और परीक्षा पैटर्न यहां उपलब्ध है। तो, JKPSC भर्ती 2021 के लिए आवेदन करने वाले उम्मीदवारों के लिए यह अच्छी खबर है। इस पृष्ठ से जम्मू-कश्मीर PSC AE पाठ्यक्रम डाउनलोड करें। उम्मीदवारों को जेकेपीएससी एई परीक्षा पैटर्न के बारे में भी पता होना चाहिए क्योंकि यह आपके लिए प्रश्नों को बहुत बेहतर तरीके से समझना आसान बना देगा।
Summary Of JKPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern
|Hiring Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Advt. No||03-PSC (DR-P) OF 2021|
|Job Designation||Assistant Engineer (Civil) Jal Shakti Department, Assistant Engineer (Civil) Public Works (R&B) Department, Deputy Research Officer & Other|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||Rs.6700 – Rs.160600/-|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Selection process||Written test, Interview|
|Starting Date to apply||6th April 2021|
|Valid Through||7th May 2021|
|Job location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021 & JKPSC Exam Pattern
The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has released a job notification for Assistant Engineer & Deputy Research Officer posts. Under this JKPSC AE recruitment 2021 notification, there are 45 vacancies are available. So, the candidates who are going to participate in the JKPSC AE written exam must know the syllabus & exam pattern to get a clear idea about the written test. The latest Jammu & Kashmir PSC syllabus for Assistant Engineer assists you in distinguishing the specific topics that will be asked in the written test. Every applicant of JKPSC must and should know the JKPSC Assistant Engineer syllabus to get the top score in the recruitment test. So, the individuals who are Jammu & Kashmir Govt jobs required to place under have to clear the examination. Know the complete JKPSC AE syllabus & exam pattern to make an effective study plan for your examination.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern & JKPSC Syllabus
Jammu & Kashmir PSC Assistant Engineer exam pattern will give you a complete idea about the question paper structure. Applicants can come to know the time duration of the test, exam pattern, the number of questions asked in the examination, by observing this JKPSC AE Exam Pattern. Moreover, contestants, practice the JKPSC Assistant Engineer Previous papers to improve their subject knowledge & time management skills. Individuals need a thorough knowledge of the Jammu & Kashmir PSC Assistant Engineer paper pattern to secure more marks in the test. Based on the exam pattern, applicants plan the timetable to cover the JKPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus. Stay prepared for the upcoming Govt exams with our Joabds.
JKPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
|S.NO||Exam Type||Subject Names|
|1||Objective Type||Concerned Subjects (Civil)|
Complete JKPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021
JKPSC AE Syllabus 2021 – Civil
- Surveying and Transportation Engineering
- Construction Technology, Equipment, Planning and Management
- Construction Planning and Management
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Design of Structures: Steel, Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials and Structural Analysis
- Railways Engineering
- Highway Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics, Open Channel Flow and Hydraulic Machines
- Open Channel Flow
- Hydraulic Machines and Hydropower
- Fluid Mechanics
- Dimensional Analysis and Similitude
- Laminar Flow
- Hydrology, Water Resources, and Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering
- Groundwater Flow
- Environmental Engineering
- Water Supply
- Intake of Water
- Sewerage Systems
- Sewerage Characterisation
- Sewage Treatment
- Solid Waste
- Environmental Pollution
Download the JKPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021 – Click here
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Where can I get the JKPSC AE (Civil) exam syllabus?
- In the above, we have given the direct pdf link of the JKPSC AE Syllabus. So, download it from this link or from the official site.
2. How many Selection rounds are there for JKPSC Assistant Engineer Posts?
- There are 3 selection rounds that have to clear for the AE posts. Written test, Interview, and document verification.
3. What are the minimum marks for JKPSC AE Exam?
- The minimum mark that the candidate needs to secure for JKPSC AE Exam is 50%.