Madras HC Office Assistant Syllabus 2021: The candidates who are interested in Madras High Court Office Assistant Jobs have to well versed with the Madras HC Masalchi syllabus 2021 & exam pattern. Hence, in order to help out the applicants here, we are providing the complete details about the Madras HC Office Assistant Exam Syllabus 2021 & paper pattern. The Madras High Court Watchman Exam pattern is the most important and helps the aspirants in cracking the exam easily. In addition to this job seekers must prepare all the major topics from the Madras High Court OA Syllabus. Therefore, follow this entire page to get the hcmadras.tn.nic.in Office Assistant syllabus & exam pattern details.
மெட்ராஸ் உயர்நீதிமன்ற அலுவலக உதவி பாடத்திட்டம் 2021: மெட்ராஸ் உயர்நீதிமன்ற அலுவலக உதவி வேலைகளில் ஆர்வமுள்ள வேட்பாளர்கள் மெட்ராஸ் எச்.சி மசால்ச்சி பாடத்திட்டம் 2021 மற்றும் தேர்வு முறை குறித்து நன்கு அறிந்திருக்க வேண்டும். எனவே, இங்குள்ள விண்ணப்பதாரர்களுக்கு உதவுவதற்காக, மெட்ராஸ் ஐகோர்ட் அலுவலக உதவி தேர்வு பாடத்திட்டம் 2021 & காகித முறை பற்றிய முழுமையான விவரங்களை நாங்கள் வழங்குகிறோம். மெட்ராஸ் உயர்நீதிமன்ற வாட்ச்மேன் தேர்வு முறை மிக முக்கியமானது மற்றும் தேர்வாளர்களுக்கு எளிதில் தேர்ச்சி பெற உதவுகிறது.
Check the Daily Employment News
Summary About Madras HC Office Assistant Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern
|High Court of Madras
|Office Assistant, Watchman, Gardener, Copyist Attender & Other Posts
|State Govt Jobs
|As per rules
|Written Examination, Practical Test and & Oral Test
|Application Starts From
|6th June 2021
High Court of Madras Office Assistant Syllabus 2021 & Madras HC Exam Pattern
The High Court of Madras has published employment news to recruit various posts. There are 3557 vacancies are open under the Madras HC Office Assistant Recruitment 2021. So, all the interested and qualified candidates can submit before 6th June 2021. The High Court of Madras executives will conduct the selection process in three stages i.e. written test, practical test, and oral test. Applicants need to secure the minimum qualifying marks in all stages to get the Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu. To get an idea about the Madras High Court Syllabus for Office Assistant, Watchman, Gardener, Copyist Attender & other posts check this complete article. Collect all the major books which contain the whole syllabus of Madras HC Office Assistant.
Madras High Court Office Assistant Exam Pattern 2021 & Madras HC Syllabus
The job seekers who are ambitious to get High Court jobs in Madras required to know the Madras HC Office Assistant Exam Pattern first. Because exam pattern is the key factor to crack any exam with good results. Madras HC Office Assistant syllabus & exam pattern will definitely help the candidates to get High Court jobs in Tamil Nadu very easily. Applicants must complete their Madras High Court Syllabus then follow simple revision techniques and focus more on the weaker subjects. Practice more and more of Madras HC Office Assistant Previous year papers. Aspirants who want to participate in the MHC Watchman exam must practice the questions through high-quality mock tests. Subscribe to our Jobads and get regular latest job news letters
Madras HC Office Assistant Exam Pattern
|No of Marks
|Minimum Qualifying Marks
Complete Madras HC Office Assistant Syllabus
Madras HC Watchman Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Indian Parliament
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Current Affairs of national and international level
- Famous Books & Authors
- General Science
- Indian History
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Famous Places in India
High Court Of Madras Office Assistant Exam Syllabus – Tamil
- Paragraph Completion
- Grammatical Error based question
- Sentence Completion
- Reading Comprehension
- Antonym and synonym
- Cloze test
Madras High Court Practical Test Syllabus
- Office Assistant, Waterman, Watchman, and Room Boy – Test the skills in-office maintenance; office well keeping, House-keeping, hygiene, household articles maintenance, Office articles/equipment maintenance, other office duties, household duties including food production, cooking, cleaning, food, and beverage service, etc.
- Library Attendant and Book Restorer – Skills in book maintenance, library maintenance, bookbinding, office maintenance; office well keeping, Office articles/equipment maintenance, other office duties.
- Cook – Skills in cooking, House-keeping, hygiene, household articles maintenance, cleaning, food, and beverage service
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How many questions will be asked in the Madras HC Office Assistant exam?
- A total of 100 questions will be asked in the form of objective type in the Madras HC Office Assistant exam.
2. How many marks allotted for each question in the Madras High Court exam?
- 1 mark for every correct answer has allotted in the Madras HC Office Assistant exam.
3. Is there any negative marking for Madras High Court OA exam?
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answers.