FCI Assistant General Manager Syllabus 2021: Food Corporation of India AGM syllabus & Exam pattern is available here free of cost. So, the desire candidates must start their exam preparation from now onwards by knowing the FCI Assistant General Manager Exam syllabus and exam pattern. The administrators of the Food Corporation of India have released the Assistant General Manager syllabus & paper pattern for the written exam. For the sake of applicants, we are sharing the complete info regarding the FCI Medical Officer syllabus from the reference of the authorized site. Check this entire article to get a detailed FCI syllabus. Moreover, the FCI Assistant General Manager exam pattern also available along with the syllabus.
Also, check the Daily Employment News
एफसीआई के सहायक महाप्रबंधक सिलेबस 2021: भारतीय खाद्य निगम एजीएम पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा पैटर्न यहां नि: शुल्क उपलब्ध है। तो, इच्छा उम्मीदवारों को एफसीआई सहायक महाप्रबंधक परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा पैटर्न को जानकर अपनी परीक्षा की तैयारी अभी से शुरू कर देनी चाहिए। भारतीय खाद्य निगम के प्रशासकों ने लिखित परीक्षा के लिए सहायक महाप्रबंधक पाठ्यक्रम और पेपर पैटर्न जारी किया है।
Summary About FCI Assistant General Manager Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern
|Hiring Organization||Food Corporation Of India|
|Name of the Designation||Assistant General Manager (General Administration, Law, Accounts), Medical Officer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date for application||01st March 2021|
|Valid through||31st March 2021|
Food Corporation Of India AGM Syllabus 2021 & FCI Exam Pattern
The Food Corporation of India has invited online applications for the AGM, Medical Offcier & other posts. There are totally 89 vacant posts are available through this FCI Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021. So, the candiates who are interested to make their career in Central Govt can apply on or before the last date. Those who finished their application process requirerd to start their preparation for the written test. The aspirants need to understand the FCI AGM exam pattern then plan to cover the FCI Assistant General Manager syllabus. Individuals who want to particiapte actively in the exam must collect all the related books, study materials and follow some preparation tips. Go through the FCI Medical Officer syllabus topics and subtopics and make a short note of important points, which help in revision purpose. Book mark our Jobads to get more Govt alerts.
Food Corporation Of India AGM Exam Pattern 2021 & FCI Exam Syllabus
The selection process for Food Corporation Of India jobs will be consisting of Online test & Interview. So, before going to start your preparation, know the exam pattern first. In order to help the applicants we are providing FCI Medical Officer exam pattern and syllabus here. And also, FCI AGM Previous papers along with solutions are avaiable here. The FCI exam pattern is vary for post to post.
- FCI written exam contains 180 marks and time duration is 21/2 hours.
- There is no negative marking
- General Aptitude is common for all the posts.
- Except Assistant General Manager Administration, remaining posts will have Relevant technical questions.
FCI Assistant General Manager Exam Pattern
|Post Code||Name of the Post||No of Questions||No of Marks||Online Test Pattern||Exam Duration|
|A||AGM (General Administration)||180||180||General Aptitude (180 Questions) consisting of
||2 ½ hours|
||2 ½ hours|
Complete FCI Assistant General Manager Syllabus 2021
FCI AGM Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- Figural Classification
- Alphanumeric Series
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Visual Memory
- Space Visualization
- Relationship Concepts
- Odd man out
- Symbolic/ Number Classification
- Analytical Reasoning
- Letter series
- Venn diagrams
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Number series
- Problem Solving
- Non-Verbal Test
- Semantic Analogy
- Shapes and Mirror
fci.gov.in Assistant General Manager Syllabus – General Awareness
- Indian Financial System
- Inventions & Discoveries
- Neighbouring Countries of India
- Unemployment in India
- List of Indian Navy Chief Admirals
- Types of Bank in India
- Functions of Banks
- Countries, Capital & Currency
- List of Airports in India
- Members of Parliament
- List of Insurance Companies in India
- Members of Lok Sabha
- List of Longest Bridges in India
- Prasad Scheme
- List of Languages of the World
- Types of Bank Accounts
- Important Principles of Insurance
- List of IPL Winners
- Members of Rajya Sabha
- List of Arjuna Award Winners
- Governors in India
- List of Highest Mountains in India
- PM CARES Fund
- List of Longest Rivers in the World
- Aarogya SetuList of Phobias/Fear
- List of Companies Taglines
- List of Sports Term
- ICC Cricket World Cup Winners
- List of World Largest Libraries
- Millets in India
- List of Famous Books And Authors
FCI Medical Officer Syllabus – Agriculture & Computer Knowledge
- Classification of field crops.
- Agro Climatic Zones.
- Cropping Systems: Definition and types of cropping systems.
- Meteorology: weather parameters, crop-weather advisory.
- Precision Farming.
- Organic farming.
- Agriculture: definition, meaning and its branches.
- Soil and Water Conservation: Major soil types, soil fertility, fertilisers, soil erosion, soil conservation, watershed management.
- Water Resource.
- Problems of dry land – Seed production, seed processing, seed village.
- Agronomy: definition, meaning and scope of agronomy.
- Irrigation Management: types of irrigation, sources of irrigation, crop-water requirement, command area development, water conservation techniques, micro-irrigation, irrigation pumps, major, medium and minor irrigation.
- Factors affecting crop production.
- System of Crop Intensification.
- Computer software
- Network concepts
- Using of Internet
- Ms office Suite
Download FCI AGM Syllabus pdf – Click here