GPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021: All aspirants who are worried about the GPSC Medical Officer Exam Syllabus 2021 can get it on this page. Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the GPSC MO syllabus and candidates can download it here or from the official website. In this article, we are providing the complete syllabus & Gujarat PSC MO Exam Pattern 2021. So, candidates will get the idea of the Gujarat PSC Medical Officer Exam Syllabus. With the knowledge of this syllabus, candidates can obtain secured results in the Exam. To know more details of the GPSC Medical Officer Paper Pattern are mentioned in the following sections.
Also, Check the Employment news of this month
GPSC मेडिकल ऑफिसर सिलेबस 2021: गुजरात लोक सेवा आयोग (GPSC) ने GPSC MO पाठ्यक्रम जारी किया है और उम्मीदवार इसे यहाँ या आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। इस लेख में, हम गुजरात पीएससी एमओ परीक्षा पैटर्न २०२१ का पूरा पाठ्यक्रम प्रदान कर रहे हैं। इसलिए उम्मीदवारों को गुजरात पीएससी मेडिकल ऑफिसर परीक्षा सिलेबस का विचार मिलेगा। इस पाठ्यक्रम के ज्ञान के साथ, उम्मीदवार परीक्षा में सुरक्षित परिणाम प्राप्त करने के लिए इस परीक्षा के सिलेबस का उपयोग कर सकते हैं। GPSC मेडिकल ऑफिसर पेपर पैटर्न के अधिक विवरणों को जानने के लिए निम्न अनुभागों में उल्लेख किया
Details Of GPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern
Hiring Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Vacancy count: 1427
Job Designation: Medical Officer, Radiotherapy Tutor, Ophthalmology Tutor & Other Posts
Application Mode: Online
Starting Date To Apply: 16th March 2021
Selection Process: Written Test
Salary Details: As per the Norms of the officials
Last Date to Submit: 31st March 2021
Official Website: https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
Job Location: Gujarat
Candidates can also visit Jobads
Gujarat Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus 2021 @ gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Recently Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has come up with a new recruitment notification to select the eligible candidates for Medical Officer, Radiotherapy Tutor, Ophthalmology Tutor & Other Posts. Under this GPSC MO notification 2021, a total of 1427 vacancies are available. So candidates must utilize this chance and apply on or before the closing date. Those who are really waiting for Gujarat Govt Jobs can grab this opportunity & apply for GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. We are here to mention the GPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam pattern. So candidates can easily know the GPSC Medical Officer Paper Pattern and exam syllabus.
Gujarat Public Service Commission Medical Officer Syllabus 2021 & GPSC Exam Pattern
GPSC Officials are going to conduct a written exam to recruit eligible candidates. Friends we are providing all the information about GPSC Medical Officer Syllabus & Test Pattern. Aspirants who are applied for this GPSC MO exam can get the syllabus here & prepare for GPSC Jobs. Job aspirants who want to qualify in the Written test can gather all the GPSC MO Exam Syllabus and question paper pattern. Candidates make a plan with this GPSC Syllabus and prepare for the Gujarat PSC MO Exam & easily qualify in the written test. Also, candidates will come to GPSC Medical Officer Sample Question Papers along with Solutions for best practice ere the Examination. And crack the Govt Jobs.
- This Written Examination consists of Two Question papers Objective type.
- Each paper has 200 marks in total.
- The medium of exam paper shall be English Only.
- And there are minimum qualifying marks is 25 % for General Category and 20% for SC/ST category candidates.
GPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2021
|Exam Type||Papers||Subjects||Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper-I||Medical Science I||200||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||Medical Science II||200||2 Hours|
Gujarat Public Service Commission MO Exam Syllabus 2021
Gujarat Public Service Commission MO Syllabus – Medical Science I
- Anatomical terminology,
- gross anatomy of the hip joint,
- shoulder joint,
- heart, lungs,
- spleen, kidneys,
- uterus, ovaries,
- coronary circulation,
- thyroid, pancreas,
- gross anatomy of carotid – vertebral system.
- Gross anatomy of the thalamus and internal capsule
Physiology and biochemistry
- Neurophysiology of sensory receptors,
- reticular formation,
- cerebellum, and basal ganglia.
- Regulation of function of male and female gonads,
- including the physiology of lactation and menstruation,
- Mechanical and electrical properties of the heart,
- ECG, cardiac cycle.
- Regulation of cardiovascular function, regulation of respiration,
- digestion, metabolism of fats,
- carbohydrates, and protein.
- Renal function tests. Urine examination, stool examination.
Pathology and microbiology
- Principles of inflammation,
- Principles of carcinogenesis and tumor spread,
- Markers in infective hepatitis.
- Pathogenesis of tuberculosis,
- Diagnosis of tuberculosis,
- Immune system,
- Lifecycle and laboratory diagnosis entamoeba,
- A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
- Postmortem examination of the homicidal case.
- Cardiology, respiratory diseases,
- metabolic disorders,
- infections/communicable diseases: virus, rickets, bacterial, spirochetal, protozoan, metazoan, fungus,
- diseases of the skin (dermatology),
- musculoskeletal system,
- emergency medicine
- Common childhood emergencies,
- basic newborn care,
- normal developmental milestones,
- accidents and poisonings in children,
- birth defects and counseling including autism,
- immunization in children,
- recognizing children with special needs and management,
- and national programs related to child health.
GPSC MO, IMO Syllabus Pdf – Medical Science II
Surgery ( including ent, ophthalmology, traumatology & orthopedics) – General surgery
- blood vessels,
- head and neck,
- alimentary tract,
- abdominal wall,
Gynaecology & obstetrics
- Obstetrics: ante-natal conditions,
- intra-natal conditions,
- postnatal conditions,
- management of normal labours or
- complicated labour gynecology: applied anatomy,
- applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization,
- infections in the genital tract,
- neoplasm in the genital tract,
- displacement of the uterus,
- normal delivery and safe delivery practices,
- high-risk pregnancy and management,
- intrauterine growth retardation,
- medicolegal examination in body and gynae including rape,
- family planning: conventional contraceptives,
- u.d. and oral pills,
- operative procedure
Preventive social and community medicine
- Social and community medicine,
- the concept of health,
- disease and preventive medicine,
- health administration and planning,
- general epidemiology,
- demography and
- health statistics,
- communicable diseases,
- environmental health,
- nutrition and health,
- non-communicable diseases,
- occupational health,
- genetics, and
Clinical features, causes, diagnosis, and principles of management
- Cervical lymph node,
- parotid tumor,
- oral cancer,
- cleft palate,
- hare lip peripheral vascular diseases,
- varicose vein,
- filariasis, pul,
- Dysfunction of the thyroid,
- parathyroid, adrenal,
- pituitary tumors,
- Cancer breast / benign breast conditions,
- Acute & chronic appendicitis,
- bleeding peptic ulcer,
- tuberculosis of bowel
Health scenario of Gujarat state
- Health statistics of Gujarat,
- disease profile of Gujarat,
- health monitoring including the e-monitoring structure of Gujarat,
- medical and paramedical education in Gujarat,
- occupational disease in Gujarat,
- epidemic and endemic disease of Gujarat state,
- health-related institutions in Gujarat,
- various health programs
Current trends and recent advancements in the field of medical science and government health programs.