HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020: Trending news to acquaint you!!! Candidates who are very excited to know about the examination details in a thorough manner have to refer to this Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Syllabus 2020 in this imperative article. To become an efficient Lecturer, candidates have to just glimpse at this Himachal Pradesh Lecturer Syllabus provided here. Also, job seekers have to know the actual procedure of the examination in the form of this test pattern in this exam page. Therefore, aspirants have to prepare accordingly with some referenced textbooks and study materials.
Overview of HPPSC lecturer Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern
Hiring Organization: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Job Designation: Lecturer, Workshop Superintendent & Other Posts
Vacancy count: 64
Employment Type: Contract
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 7th March 2020
Official Website: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Last Date To Submit: 27th March 2020
Category Name: Syllabus
Salary Details: Rs.10300-34800
Selection Process: Screening Test / Computer Based Test / written examination
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus 2020 @ hppsc.hp.gov.in
Before taking part in this Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Examination 2020, candidates have to check out all the latest information in this Lecturer Exam Syllabus provided here completely in a proper manner. Under the Latest HPPSC Selection Process 2020, candidates can occupy 64 Lecturer vacancies at prestige level. Here candidates can extract all the important clearly without any hesitation in the form of this HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020 discussed below with all exam topics. And also, candidates have to get thoroughly practiced with all Sample Question Papers and Solutions presented here.
HPPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern 2020 – Latest Himachal Pradesh Lecturer Syllabus
Are you guys eagerly waiting to know about this Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam Pattern 2020 in different various websites? If yes, then you are on the right page where you can secure all the important details in the form of this Himachal Pradesh Lecturer Test Pattern 2020 provided here. This Question Paper Structure was obtained from the official website i.e., www.hppsc.hp.gov.in which is given by the Board members of this respective Organization. On looking closely at this Paper Pattern of HPPSC, candidates can know about Paper Weightage, Maximum Marks Allocation, Number of Questions asked, Time Duration and much more. Along with exam pattern, candidates have to reach each and every point in this HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020 listed here.
The below tabular format denotes HPPSC Exam Topics for easy reference:
|S.NO||Number Of Subjects||No Of Questions||No Of Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Multiple Choice of Master‟s Degree Level in the
|2||Multiple choices consisting of G.K. of Himachal Pradesh.||10||10|
|3||questions of Multiple choices consisting of G.K. of National /
Personality Test: 15 Marks
Type of Examination: Written Objective Type Examination
Time Duration: 90 Minutes
HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020 for English
- Précis writing
- Letter writing
- Report Writing
- Varieties of Languages
- Phrasal verbs and Idioms
- Reading comprehension
Himachal Pradesh Lecturer Syllabus 2020 for Political Science
- International Organisation: UN, EU, ASEAN, SAARC, ALBA&NAM.
- Foreign Policy of India: Objectives, Role of India in UN, India & United States, India & Non align movement; Challenges before India’s Foreign Policy.
- Behaviouralism and Post Behaviouralism.
- Political System, Structural – Functionalism, Political Development and Political Culture.
- Dynamics of Federalism in the U.S. and India.
- Approaches to the study of International Politics and Concepts of National Power and National interest.
- Political Theory: Meaning and its utility.
- Concepts: Rights, Liberty, Equality; Justice Secularism, Citizenship, and Development.
- Indian Constitution: Constitution Assembly, Preamble, Characteristics of Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Federalism: center-state relationship.
- Union Government: President, Prime Minister & Council of Ministers, Parliament, Supreme Court.
- State Government: Governor, Chief Minister & Council of Ministers, The legislature, High Court.
- Local Government: Panchayati Raj, Urban Local Self-Government.
- Indian Politics: Challenges to Nation Building, Party System, RecentDevelopment in Indian Politics.
- International Politics: Coldwar, End of Coldwar, American hegemony in the Contemporary world. Scenario, instruments, and Challenges.
HPPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2020 for Commerce
- Financial Management– Working capital management, Capital budgeting.
- Business Statistics – Probability
- Consumer Behavior and buying motives.
- Marketing Analysis and Research
- Role of advertising in marketing and advertising in strategies
- Media Management.
- Public finance – Central budget, Deficit, Fiscal management.
- Problems of Indian banking- Central and Commercial banking, Banking sector reforms.
- Monetary and Fiscal Policies.
- Finance Commission.
- Management Principles and Techniques
- Taxation Laws – Direct & Indirect
- Financial Accounting
- Advanced Cost Accounting
- Security Analysis and Protifoils Management
- Recent Trends in Commerce
- Research Methodology and Quantitative Techniques
- Management Information Systems
HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020 for Hindi
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and its correct usage
- Common Error
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
Himachal Pradesh Lecturer Syllabus 2020 for History
- Cholas, Chalukyas and Pallavas, their contribution towards the development of Polity, Art and Architecture.
- Rise of Sikhs, Jats, and Marathas with special reference to Shivaji’s conquests and Administration.
- Gandhian Era- Gandhi and National Movement, Role and Contribution of Jawahar Lal Nehru, Subhash
- Chandra Bose, Maulana Azad, Vallabh Bhai Patel, C. Rajgopalachari, Rajendra Prasad and Bhim Rao
- Ambedkar in the Indian National Movement.
- Muslim League, Role of Zinnah and Partition of India.
- Growth of Liberalism, Socialism, and Nationalism in Europe.
- Russian Revolution and the Chinese Revolution.
- Internationalism- League of Nations and the United Nations.
- Indian struggle against the British Rule prior to 1857.
- Revolt of 1857- nature, events, importance, and results.
- Socio-Religious Reforms- Rise of Nationalism, Role of Education, Press and the eminent leaders.
- Indian Freedom Struggle- 1885 to 1919.
- Constitutional development of India after 1858.
- Renaissance and Reformation in Europe.
- American war of Independence.
- French Revolution and Napolean Bonaparte.
- Industrial Revolution and Mercantilism.
- Unification to Italy and Germany.
- Circumstances leading to the I World War.
- Totalitarianism- Nazism, and Fascism.
HPPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2020 for Current Affairs
- Current Ministers & Governors
- Indian Financial System
- Capitals & Currencies
- Government Schemes
- Abbreviations and Economic Terminologies
- Summits & Conferences, etc
- Books & Authors
- Science & Technology
- Sports & General
- International Affairs
- Current Events
HPPSC Syllabus 2020 for General Knowledge
- Countries and Capitals
- International and National Organizations
- National Movement
- Current Affairs – National and International
- General Policy
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Important Days
- History of Himachal Pradesh
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Capitals of India
- Budget and Five Year Plans
Therefore, the above mentioned HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2020 and Exam Pattern is updated here. Candidates have to follow a precise schedule to cover all the exam topics before the exam. Login to our Jobads website to get the latest and recent job notifications, exam syllabus and Old Question Papers.