IBPS PO Admit Card 2019-2020 Download PDF| IBPS PO 2019 Hall Ticket
Avail IBPS PO Exam Hall Ticket 2019-2020 download PDF here. Officials are planning to conduct the IBPS PO exam 2019 for all eligible applicants on 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2019. For this written exam, IBPS PO admit card 2019 is an important document. Candidates can avail this admit card/ hall ticket @ ibps.in or else from our site also.
Aspirants avail the IBPS Probationary Officer exam date details here for both preliminary and main exam. Along with this, we are also providing the IBPS PO 2019-2020 admit card download links, exam pattern, syllabus, previous papers, call letter download steps. Read the below article completely to get to know all the latest information about IBPS PO 2019-2020 recruitment.
Check More All India Jobs
IBPS PO Admit Card 2019-2020 | IBPS Probationary Officer Hall Ticket Download
|Name of the Hiring Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Exam||IBPS PO Exam 2019-20|
|Number of Vacancies||4336|
|Name of the Designation||Probationary Officer|
|Admit Card Status||Notify Soon|
IBPS PO Notification 2019 -20 – Important Dates
- Starting date to apply – 7th August 2019
- Last date to fill and submit the online form – 28th August 2019
- Last date to make the payment – 28th August 2019
- Download of IBPS PO Admit Card for Pre- Exam Training – In the month of September 2019
- Conduct of IBPS PO Pre-Exam Training – 23rd September 2019 to 28th September 2019
- Download IBPS PO call letters for Online examination – Preliminary – In the month of October 2019
- Preliminary exam date – 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2019
- To get to know more job updates stay tuned to our Jobads site regularly.
- IBPS PO Result of Online exam – Preliminary – October/ November 2019
- A download of Call letter for Online exam – Main – In the Month of November 2019
- Main exam date – 30th November 2019
- IBPS PO Declaration of Result – Main – December 2019
- Download call letters for IBPS PO interview – January 2020
- Conduct of IBPS PO interview – January / February 2020
- IBPS PO Provisional Allotment – April 2020
- Avail, IBPS PO Syllabus
IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2019 | IBPS PO 2019-2020 Admit Card Download
Good news for the aspirants who are looking for bank jobs in India. Everyone knows that officials of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will conduct the IBPS PO Exam every year to hire professional aspirants for Probationary Officer job role. This year also higher authorities have released the employment notification to conduct this exam. Under this IBPS PO notification 2019, 4336 PO posts are available. So the aspirants who are eligible for this IBPS recruitment 2019 those aspirants utilize this opportunity and complete your application procedure without any fail in the application dates. Contenders who are eligible for this recruitment those will undergo a selection process. This selection process includes
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
These are the elimination rounds. One who clears the before rounds those people only called for the next rounds. For these rounds, officials are responsible for releasing of IBPS PO Exam Admit Card 2019-2020 at an official website. This IBPS PO Hall Ticket is the crucial document for the exam. Without this IBPS Probationary Officer Admit card applicants are not allowed for writing an exam. Officials will release this IBPS PO Admit Card 2019-2020 before 7 to 10 days of the exam @ ibps.in. In this page, we are enclosing the IBPS PO 2019-2020 Admit Card download links. Use these links and get your ibps.in PO admit card download PDF.
Check IBPS PO Result 2019-20
Data Which Is Enclosed On IBPS Probationary Officer 2019-2020 Admit Card ????
Data which is present on the IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2019-2020 is very important for the candidate to write the exam which is going to be conducted on 12th,13th, 19th and 20th October 2019. Because exam invigilator before going to allow the candidate for writing an exam check the details which are mentioned on the IBPS PO Exam Admit Card first. Without this hall ticket, it is impossible for the aspirant to attend the exam. So, candidates before going to attend the exam download this IBPS PO 2019-2020 Admit Card and carry it to the exam hall without any fail. Aspirants who are supposed to carry their admit card to the exam those are not permitted to sit in the exam. Details which are specified on IBPS PO Exam Admit Card is,
- Name of the applicant
- Hall ticket number/ enrolment number/ Reference number
- Date of birth
- Exam date
- Venue of the exam
- Exam timings
- Father name/ Guardian name
So candidates after downloading the IBPS PO admit card 2019-20 from the download links aspirants we advised to check the data which is printed on it. If you find any mistakes on it then report it to the authorities and try to correct it before the exam.
Documents Which Candidates Have to Carry Along With The IBPS Probationary Officer Hall Ticket 2019-2020 ???
Candidates who are going to attend the IBPS PO 2019-2020 exam those people must carry their admit card along with them. Otherwise, they are not allowed for the IBPS PO exam 2019-2020. Along with their IBPS PO Exam Hall Ticket 2019-2020 aspirants are also required below documents.
- Voter id/ Passport/ Aadhar card/ Ration card/ PAN card/Driving license/ College ID
IBPS PO 2019-2020 Examination Pattern
IBPS Probationary Officer Preliminary Exam Pattern 2019-2020
|Name of Tests (Objective)||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Exam Pattern For IBPS Probationary Officer Mains Exam 2019-2020
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Total Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General, Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
Steps To Download IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Admit Card 2019-2020 @ ibps.in
- Go to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – ibps.in.
- Otherwise, press the below download link directly.
- Then the user will navigate to the IBPS home page.
- On the home page find the IBPS Probationary Officer Admit card 2019-2020 download link.
- Then click on it.
- Later the user will get the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officers Exam Admit card 2019 login page.
- Fill the login page with all the required details.
- Then click on the submit button.
- If the candidate enters the correct details then the user will get the IBPS PO 2019-2020 Admit Card in a PDF format.
- Download it by pressing the download button.
- Then take the hard copy of it for future use.
Guidelines For Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officers Exam 2019-2020 – ibps.in Admit Card
- Candidates are requested to be before the reporting time for the exam. If an applicant is late then they are not allowed for writing an exam.
- Carry black or blue ballpoint pen for the exam.
- A candidate is requested to carry any photo id proof which is issued by the government of India along with the hard copy of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officers Admit card 2019-2020.
- This is the online exam so before going to start the exam read the instructions carefully.
- Do the rough work on question paper only.
- After doing the rough work, a sheet will also be submitted to the invigilator.
- Students are not permitted to leave the examination venue before the examination time.
IBPS PO 2019-2020 Exam Centers
|State /UT / NCR||Exam Cities|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Surat, Jamnagar|
|Daman & Diu||Surat, Jamnagar|
|Delhi||Bahadurgarh, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Palwal, Panipat, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara|
|Odisha||Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fategarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Thoothukodi, Tirunelvelli, Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bulandhshaher, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Unnao, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee,|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri|