JK Police Constable Admit Card 2019-20 Released
JK Police Constable Admit Card 2019-2020 Download | PST/ PET Exam Date @jkpolice.gov.in: Avail, Jammu & Kashmir Police Constable Hall ticket 2019-20 for PST/ PET Exam here. Officials of Jammu and Kashmir Police Board are all set to release the Jammu and Kashmir Police Constable Admit Card 2019-20 for PST/ PET. This JK Police Constable Admit Card 2019-20 is mandatory for the PST/ PET. On this page, applicants can avail of the updates about J&K Police Constable Admit Card 2019-20 release date and JK Police Constable PET/ PST Exam Date 2020 details. Along with this page, aspirants you can also find the direct JK Police Constable Hall Ticket 2019-20 download links, Easy steps to download JK Police Constable PC PST/ PET Exam Admit Card 2019-20, and more. To get all this info about JK Police Admit Card 2019-20 for PC posts, continue reading…
Check More All India Jobs
Latest Update On 22nd July 2021
Jammu & Kashmir Police Board has issued Police Constable Admit Card for PET & PST UT Ladakh. Download JKPSC Police Constable Call Letter.
Latest Update On 29th June 2021
Jammu & Kashmir Police Board has issued Police Constable Admit Card for written tests. Applicants download the J & K Police Constable Hall Ticket from the given link
Latest Update On 19th March 2020:
*** JK Police Constable PC PST/ PET Exam is Postponed ***
J&K Police Constable Admit Card 2019-20 for PST/ PET – Overview
|Name of the Hiring Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Police Board|
|Number of Vacancies||1350|
|Name of the Designation||Female Constable|
|Starting date for submission of online application||9th March 2019|
|Valid through||8th April 2019|
|J&K Police Constable Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019-20 release date||Released|
|JK PC PST/ PET Exam date 2020||26th July 2021 onwards|
|JK PC Admit Card 2019-20 for PST/ PET Status for UT LAdakh||Released|
JK Police Constable PC PST/ PET Exam Admit Card 2019-20
Jammu and Kashmir Police Board officials have released the job notification for 1350 Female constables. This is the golden opportunity for female job hunters who are looking for jobs in Jammu & Kashmir State. Interested and eligible aspirants applied for this recruitment in between 9th March 2019 to 8th April 2019. From all those applicants officials will shortlist the candidates who match the eligibility criteria. Those shortlisted people will undergo a selection process for these JK Police vacancies 2019-20. This selection process includes a written test, interview, and physical test.
For this PST/ PET, officials will release the JK Police Constable Admit Card 2019-20 for all eligible applicants before 10 to 15 days of the exam @ jkpolice.gov.in. Aspirants who are going to attend the PST/ PET are must carry their hard copy of J&K Female Constable Exam Admit Card 2019-20 and have to bring it to the examination hall. Following we are enclosing the Jammu&Kashmir Police Female Constable Exam Hall Ticket 2019-20 of PET/ PST download links. Use these direct download links and get your JK Police Constable Exam Hall Ticket 2019-20 quickly and directly. To check the Employment news in India visit our Jobads website.
Details Required To Download J&K Police Constable Exam Admit Card 2019-2020
- Application number/ Hall ticket number
- Password/ Mobile number
- OTP code
These credentials are required to download jkpolice.gov.in Police Constable Admit Card 2019-20 instantly. Without these details, it becomes tough for the candidate to get their permission card. So candidates who are going to download their J&K Police Constable Admit Card 2019-20 for PST/ PET are requested to check the above details once.
JK Police Constable (Female) Examination Pattern 2019-20 @ jkpolice.gov.in
|Type of the Exam||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Objective Type Questions||General Awareness/ General Knowledge||100||2 Hours|
|Analytical Aptitude and ability|
JK Police Constable PET/ PST Date 2019-20
Candidates can avail of the JK PC PST/ PET Date 2020 details on the permission card. The data that is present on the Jammu and Kashmir Police Constable Admit Card 2019-20 is given below. Check it once.
- Name of the exam
- Candidate’s Name
- Hall Ticket number
- Registration number
- Father name/ Guardian name
- Date of birth
- Venue of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Exam date
- Exam code
- Post Name
- Board Name
- Venue code
- Photograph of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- Sign of the exam counselor
- Father’s name of the applicant & more
That’s why J&K Police Constable Hall Ticket 2019-20 is the mandatory document for the JK Police exam. Without this jkpolice.gov.in Constable Admit Card 2019-20 applicants are not allowed for writing an exam. Exam invigilator checks the details which are present on the J&K Police Constable Admit Card 2019-20 before allowing the aspirant for writing an exam. So contenders who are going to appear on the examination venue download your JK Police Constable Exam Admit Card 2019-20 and bring it to the exam.
Steps To Download Jammu & Kashmir Police Constable Exam Admit Card 2019-2020
- Go to the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir Police Board – jkpolice.gov.in. Otherwise, direct click the below download link which is given below.
- Later the user will directly navigate to the home page.
- Find the related link for JK Police Constable Admit Card 2019-20 download and then click on it.
- Then the user will navigate to the jkpolice.gov.in Hall Ticket 2019-20 of the PC Posts login page.
- Fill in the login page with all the required details.
- And then submit the form.
- Then the user will get the JK Police Constable Exam Hall Ticket 2019-20 in a PDF format.
- Download it and take the hard copy of it for future use.
Guidelines for JK Police Constable (Female) Exam 2019-20
- Carry a hard copy of JK Police Admit Card 2019-20 for PC Jobs along with all required documents.
- Candidates must be on time for the Jammu & Kashmir Police Constable PST/ PET 2020. If the aspirant is late for the exam then they are not allowed for writing an exam.
- And carefully read the instructions first before going to start the exam.
- Don’t carry any electronic items to the exam venue like mobile phones, calculators, and any other.
- Use blue or black ballpoint pens only.
- Do the rough work on the question paper only.