JKPSC CCE Syllabus 2021: Good news for the Jammu & Kashmir job seekers. Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has released the latest JKPSC CCE syllabus 2021 & exam pattern. Hence, candidates who applied for JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam can check the JKPSC syllabus & exam pattern from this page. Checkout the subject-wise topics along with the JKPSC exam pattern here. Individuals who are going to attend the Jammu & Kashmir PSC Combined Competitive exam must make an effort to complete the JKPSC CCE exam syllabus. We have also enclosed Results, Admit Card, Previous Papers links on our site.
Follow our Jobads site regularly to get more updates about the JKPSC CC exam.
JKPSC CCE सिलेबस 2021: जम्मू और कश्मीर नौकरी चाहने वालों के लिए अच्छी खबर है। जम्मू और कश्मीर लोक सेवा आयोग ने नवीनतम JKPSC CCE पाठ्यक्रम 2021 और परीक्षा पैटर्न जारी किया है। इसलिए, जेकेपीएससी संयुक्त प्रतियोगी परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन करने वाले उम्मीदवार इस पृष्ठ से जेकेपीएससी पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा पैटर्न की जांच कर सकते हैं। यहां जेकेपीएससी परीक्षा पैटर्न के साथ विषयवार विषयों की जांच करें। जम्मू कश्मीर पीएससी संयुक्त प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में भाग लेने जा रहे व्यक्तियों को जेकेपीएससी सीसीई परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम पूरा करने का प्रयास करना चाहिए।
Details About JKPSC CCE Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Administrative Service, JK Police & JK Accounts Service.|
|Starting dates||09th January 2021|
|Closing Dates||28th February 2021|
|Category||Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Jammu & Kashmir PSC Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus 2021 & JKPSC Exam Pattern
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has issued the latest Employment News for the recruitment of Administrative Service, JK Police & JK Accounts Services. So, the officials are going to conduct the Combined Competitive examination to select the desired candidates. Therefore, applicants need to focus on the JKPSC exam pattern & CCE syllabus. Time is a very important factor to cover all the subject topics before the JKPSC exam. So, applicants utilize the time more wisely and try to complete the topics within the time. Gather all the required materials, reference books and start your preparation without any difficulty. Practice JKPSC CCE previous papers to improve your time management and subject. Follow the JKPSC CCE syllabus & exam pattern to score maximum marks in the written test.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission CCE Exam Pattern | JKPSC Syllabus
Every year the officials of JKPSC are conducting the Combined Competitive examination prelims & Mains to select the candidates. The competition level will be very huge for JKPSC jobs. So, the applicants who are willing to get Jammu & Kashmir Govt jobs have to work hard with this JKPSC CCE syllabus. Aspirants required to know the exam pattern details to attempt the exam. JKPSC CCE exam pattern will give the basic idea about the Combined Competitive exam like marks, time, subjects, and others. Preparation of the Jammu & Kashmir PSC CCE Prelims & Mains syllabus is very important to obtain the highest score in the competitive exam.
JKPSC CCE Exam Pattern
JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subjects||No of Marks|
|1||Objective Type Questions||General Studies – I||200|
|2||General Studies – II||200|
Jammu & Kashmir PSC CCE Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No||Paper||Name of the Subjects||No of Marks|
|3||Paper-II||General Studies – I||250|
|4||Paper III||General Studies – II||250|
|5||Paper IV||General Studies – III||250|
|6||Paper V||General Studies – IV||250|
|7||Paper VI||Optional Subject 1||250|
|8||PaperVII||Optional Subject 2||250|
|Sub Total (Written Test)||1750|
|Personality Test (Interview)||250|
Complete JKPSC CCE Prelims Paper I Syllabus 2021
- Current events of National and International importance;
- History of India and Indian National Movement;
- Indian and World Geography–Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the world;
- Indian Polity and Governance–Constitution, Political System,
- Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc;
- Economic and Social Development–Sustainable Development,
- Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc;
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate
- Change–that do not require subject specialization;
- General Science;
Jammu & Kashmir PSC CCE Prelims Paper II Syllabus
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability;
- Decision-making and problem-solving;
- General mental ability;
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.–Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc.–Class X level)
JKPSC CCE Mains Syllabus
Jammu & Kashmir CCE Exam Syllabus – English
- Comprehension of given passages
- Precis Writing
- Usage and Vocabulary
- Short Essays
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Sentence Completion
- Spelling Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission CCE Syllabus -Paper I
- Have to write essays on multiple topics
JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus – General Studies
- Indian culture will cover the salient aspects of Art Forms, Literature, and Architecture from ancient to modern times.
- Modern Indian history from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present- significant events, personalities, issues.
- The Freedom Struggle – its various stages and important contributors/contributions from different parts of the country.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
Jammu & Kashmir PSC Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus – Paper III
- Indian Constitution- historical underpinnings, evolution, features, amendments, significant provisions, and basic structure.
- Functions and responsibilities of the Union and the States, issues, and challenges pertaining to the federal structure, devolution of powers and finances up to local levels and challenges therein.
- Separation of powers between various organs disputes redressal mechanisms and institutions.
Download JKPSC CCE syllabus – Click Here