AAI Recruitment 2023 | 496 JE Vacancies | Last Date: 30.11.2023 | Download Airports Authority India Notification @ aai.aero
AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2023: Airports Authority of India (AAI) officials issued a Recruitment Notification for filling 496 vacancies. As per AAI Notification 2023, these vacancies are for Junior Executive – Air Traffic Control (ATC) posts. Candidates who are seeking Central Government Jobs can use this chance to develop their careers Airports Authority of India.
The Application Mode of AAI ATC Jobs 2023 is Online. Therefore, Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2023 from 1st November 2023. Applicants can download the AAI Air Traffic Control Recruitment and application form @ www.aai.aero. This article presents all the important information regarding AAI Recruitment 2023 like AAI JE Vacancy, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process, and more.
Check out the Employment News Of The Month page for more Notifications
Overview Of The Latest Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Post Names||Junior Executive – Air Traffic Control (ATC)|
|No. of Posts||496 Posts|
|Advertisement No||05/ 2023|
|Application Starting Date||1st November 2023|
|Application Ending Date||30th November 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
AAI JE ATC Vacancy Details
|PwBD (Included vacancies)||5|
Educational Qualifications – AAI Junior Executive Jobs
- Full-Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics.
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics and mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters’ curriculum).
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th standard).
(i) As per AAI ATC Notification 2023, the Degree should be:
a) From a Recognized/ Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/ IIMs/ XLRI/ TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India; and
b) Percentage of marks: – Pass marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree.
(ii) Candidates having B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg.) Degree are allowed to apply where essential qualification is prescribed as a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
(iii) Departmental candidates possessing recognized degrees as per the required minimum qualification, obtained through part-time/ correspondence/ distance education mode shall be eligible to apply.
Keep checking our website Jobads to get the latest updates.
The Maximum Age of the candidate should be 27 years as of 30th November 2023 to apply for AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2023.
AAI JE Jobs Selection Process
- Objective Type Online Examination (Computer Based Test).
- Application Verification/ Voice Test/ Psychoactive Substances Test/ Psychological Assessment Test/ Medical Test/ Background Verification.
Details Of Application Fee
- Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) (inclusive of GST) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE only. Fees submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- However, the SC/ ST/ PWD candidates/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female candidates are Exempted from Fee payment.
AAI JE ATC Openings Salary
(i) PAY SCALE (IDA): Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1 level]: Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000
(ii) EMOLUMENTS: In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits, etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules. The CTC per annum for the post of Junior Executive would be Rs. 13 lakhs (approximately).
Download The AAI JE ATC Notification 2023 PDF