AEES Vacancy 2019: Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) has declared a notification for various PRT, TGT, and PGT jobs. Candidates who have interested in this AEES Recruitment can send your offline applications for AEES jobs on or before 31st March 2019. AEES will conduct written test on 02nd April 2019 for hiring the aspirants for AEES Teacher Vacancies 2019.
Refer Central Govt jobs link for more updates.
Summary of AEES Recruitment 2019
|Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)|
|Job Designation||PRT, PGT, and TGT jobs|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Last date for offline application||31st March 2019|
|Written test date||02nd April 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21,250 – 27,500/-|
|Selection Procedure||Written test & Skill Test|
Also, check Employment news of this week
Atomic Energy Education Society Notification 2019 For Teacher Jobs
AEES going to hire the job seekers for PRT, TGT, and PGT job roles and there are various vacant places are allotted for this AEES Recruitment 2019 for different subjects like Maths and English. People who have completed their Graduation/ Post Graduation from recognized University are suitable for this job notification. If you want to know complete details about AEES eligibility, pay scale, age limit then read this AEES Notification 2019 briefly.
Atomic Energy Education Society will select the candidates for these PRT jobs based on their performance in Written test and Skill Test. Selected aspirants will get placed in Maharashtra. Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website only. Get all updates of Govt jobs and central govt jobs through Jobads website.
Eligibility Criteria For AEES Vacancies
Educational Qualification Details
- Applicants should complete their Graduation/ Post Graduation/ BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ Diploma with at least 50% of marks is needed for AEES Recruitment 2019.
- Check official notification to know the post wise qualification details for PRT jobs in AEES.
- For TGT, the age limit should be 35 years.
- Maximum age limit for AEES PRT jobs is 30 years.
- Age limit for PGT posts should not exceed 40 years.
AEES Notification 2019 Vacancy Details
Here we mentioned the vacancy details of AEES Teacher jobs 2019.
- Primary Teacher or Preparatory Teacher (PRT)
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
aees.gov.in TGT Application Form
AEES has released a new notification to hiring the candidates for PRT and TGT posts for different subjects on a contract basis. AEES invites offline applications from all interested candidates. Willing candidates can send your filled applications at the respective schools which are mentioned in the official notification on or before the final date that is 31st March 2019. It is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for AEES TGT jobs in Maharashtra.
Steps To Apply For AEES Job Openings 2019
- Candidates have to visit the official website of AEES that is aees.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment category to get the notification for jobs in AEES.
- Find the job advertisement for AEES Recruitment 2019.
- Open it and read the details for AEES PRT vacancies.
- Download the application form for Teacher jobs in AEES and fill all details.
- Send it to the school where you want to apply.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Pay Scale For AEES PGT Jobs
- PGT: Rs. 27,500/-
- TGT: Rs. 26,250/-
- PRT: Rs. 21,250/-
Important Dates For AEES Recruitment 2019
- Candidates are requested to send your application before the final date 31st March 2019.
- AEES going to conduct a Written test on 02nd April 2019 and people should bring all your certificates like ID proofs at the time of written test.