Indian Airforce Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 317 | Commissioned Officers Posts | Last Date: 30th December 2021
AFCAT Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force has released AFCAT 01/2022/NCC SPECIAL ENTRY notification for the recruitment of Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. According to the AFCAT notification, a total number of 317 vacancies are available. Before the last date only, candidates may submit their documents. And the ending date to submit the application forms is 30th December 2021.
Highlights Of AFCAT Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2021
Hiring Organization: Indian Air Force
Vacancy count: 317
Job Designation: Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Salary Details: Rs.56,100 – Rs.177500/-
Starting Date To Apply: 1st December 2021
Selection process: Written Exam, Practical / Physical / Skill Test, Interview
Last Date to Submit: 30th December 2021
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
Indian Air Force Jobs 2021 | AFCAT Commissioned Officer Notification 2021
Indian Air Force has issued an AFCAT notification to select the candidates for Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Job aspirants want to join in Indian Air Force Dept this is the best opportunity for them. A total of 317 posts are allocated for Commissioned Officer job role. Through online mode, only candidates apply for AFCAT Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2021. Job seekers must utilize this chance given by Indian Air Force. AFCAT online applications will be available on 1st December 2021. And closed on 30th December 2021. To get more details to follow this article. Subscribe to jobads.in for more details.
Commissioned Officer Jobs in AFCAT | Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For Indian Air Force Jobs
- Refer to the official notification for clear information.
- Flying Branch: Candidate’s age limit should be between 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2023 i.e. born between 02 January 1999 to 01 January 2003.
- Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical): Applicant’s age limit should be between 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2023 i.e. born between 02 January 1997 to 1st January 2003.
- For more details check the Indian Air Force notification.
AFCAT Commissioned Officer Job Openings 2021 | AFACT Vacancies
|Post Name||No Of Vacancies|
|Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches||317|
indianairforce.nic.in Online Application 2021
Officials inviting online applications from eligible candidates. The ending date to submit the online applications is 30th December 2021. Those are some steps to apply for AFCAT Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2021.
Simple Steps To Apply For AFCAT Commissioned Officer Vacancies 2021
- Interested aspirants must check the official website of www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Candidates find the link for AFCAT Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Eligible applicants must apply for AFCAT job openings.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Pay the application fee.
- Once cross-checks all the details in the AFACT Commissioned Officer application form.
- Submit the form and take a hard copy of the form for future purposes.
- All Candidates have to pay – Rs.250/- Pay the Examination Fee through online.
- No Fee for all other entry.
The selection process for this AFACT recruitment will be done on the basis of
- Written Exam
- Practical / Physical / Skill Test
Dates To Remember
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 1st December 2021
- Last Date To Apply Online: 30th December 2021