AGMC Junior Resident Posts | Apply for Orthopaedics, Surgery, I.C.U, and various other posts | Application Last date on 21st January 2020 @agmc.nic.in
AGMC Junior Resident Recruitment 2020: Agartala Government Medical College invites applications for Junior Resident post for AGMC & GBP Hospital, IGM Hospital & ABV Regional Cancer Centre under Health and Family Welfare Department. There are a total of 68 posts purely contract basis. This is a wonderful opportunity for those looking for Tripura Govt Jobs. Those candidates who are applying for Agartala Government Medical College Junior Resident Notification should check their eligibility criteria and age limit. The application form should be submitted before 21st January 2020 and the AGMC Walkin interview will be held on 24th January 2020. Check the official Agartala Government Medical College Notification for the application form and many other details.
Get all the latest Government Job Notifications from Jobads
Job Summary of AGMC Junior Resident Recruitment 2020-21
|Hiring Organisation||Agartala Government Medical College|
|Job Type||State Govt Job|
|Advertisement Number||F.4(7-95)-AGMC/Academic/JR(Non Academic)/2019|
|Job Designation||Junior Resident|
|Age Limit||Refer the official notification|
|Job Location||Agartala, Tripura|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Interview Date||24th January 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||21st February 2020|
For more Medical Jobs check Employment News
AGMC Junior Resident Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2020-21
- The candidate who is applying for AGMC Recruitment should be an MBBS/BDS Degree from Medical or Dental College MCI or DCI with one-year internship training.
- Refer to the Official Notification.
AGMC Junior Resident Vacancies 2020-21
|Name of the Institution||No. of Posts|
|A.G.M.C & G.B.P Hospital||42|
|ABV Regional Cancer Centre||07|
Check the official AGMC Notification for AGMC Vacancies category and post wise.
Steps to apply for AGMC Junior Resident Posts
- Visit the official website @ agmc.nic.in
- Click the News Tab.
- Then you can find Walkin interview for Junior Post Resident.
- Go through the Whole notification.
- Check your AGMC Posts Eligibility criteria.
- Download the AGMC application form.
- Fill in the details.
- Enclose the application form along with the self-attested copies of caste certificate, age proof, mark sheets, and internship certificates.
- Send the form to the mentioned address before 21st January 2020.
- Attend the walkin interview with all the original documents on 24th January 2020.
Office of the Principal,
Agartala Government Medical College,
Agartala, Tripura(w)- 799006.
Selection Procedure of AGMC Junior Resident Notification
- The aspirants who are attending the AGMC Jobs interview shall be selected on a merit basis and internship experience.
Application fee for Agartala Government Medical College Jobs
- No Fee for all candidates.
AGMC Junior Resident Jobs Important Dates
|The last date to submit the Application form||21st January 2020|
|Walkin Interview date||24th January 2020|