AIESL AME Recruitment 2019: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has announced the latest notification to fill vacancies of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Posts. AIESL conduct a walkin Interview to select the candidates for AME jobs. Totally 125 vacancies are available in this official notification. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Interview on any working day subject to confirmation. Air India Engineering Services Limited invites the applicants to apply for this AIESL AME Recruitment through offline mode only. Contenders who are waiting for Air India Job openings can start applying for Air India Jobs. Job seekers who are interested in Central Government jobs in All Over India utilize this opportunity. Here we enclosed all the details regarding the AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer notification in the following sections.
Also, Check Employment news of this week
Important Details Of AIESL AME Recruitment 2019
|Hiring Organisation||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Job Designation||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Basic salary||Rs. 95000 to Rs.128000/-per month|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Walkin Interview|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||26th August 2019 To 30th August 2019|
Air India Engineering Services Limited Notification @ airindia.in
Air India Engineering Services Limited shortly AIESL. It has issued a notification for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Posts. Totally 125 vacancies are available under this Organization. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Central Govt Jobs across India. The date of walkin interview from 26th August 2019 to 30th August 2019. Candidates who have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized Board/ University are eligible for this Aircraft Maintenance Engineer jobs. The selection process for AIESL AME Recruitment 2019 will be based on the interview. Aspirants who are waiting for AME Jobs Notification 2019 must check the details in the following sections. To know clear information regarding the ALESL notification, visit our Jobads website.
Check More Government jobs in India
Eligibility Criteria For Air India Engineering Services Limited AME Jobs
Educational Qualification For AIESL AME openings
- Aspirants must have completed their 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized Board/ University.
- Please visit the Official AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Notification for eligibility.
Age Limit For AIESL AME vacancy
- Contenders age should be 53 Years as on 1st August 2019.
- And for Age Relaxation check the AIESL AME Recruitment 2019 for more clear information regarding age limitations.
AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Vacancy Details 2019
The vacancy details of Air India Engineering Services Limited Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Jobs is given below
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineer||125|
AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Application Form @ airindia.in
AIESL will conduct the walkin interview form 26th August 2019 to 30th August 2019. Aspirants can download the AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer notification 2019. Here we enclosed some simple steps to apply for Air India Engineering Services Limited AME Recruitment 2019.
Steps To Apply For Air India Engineering Services Limited AME Notification
- Candidates visit the official website www.airindia.in
- Click on Careers under the Home Page
- Find the advertisement for AIESL AME Recruitment 2019.
- And download the AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Notification.
- Read the instructions carefully in the notification.
- And check your eligibility for desired posts.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- And attach all the relevant documents like self-attested copies mentioned in the notification.
- With these documents attend the interview venue mentioned in this article.
Application Fee For Air India Engineering Services Limited AME Posts
- Candidates who are applying for AIESL AME Jobs 2019 check the official notification for application fee details.
Selection Process For AIESL AME Notification
The selection process for the AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Jobs will be done on
AIESL Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Recruitment – Important Dates
- Date of Walk-In-Interview: 26th August 2019 to 30th August 2019
|Aircraft / Engine Details||Interview Date (B1 / B2)||Venue|
|B737-700/800/900/Max||26th August 2019 2019 / 27th August 2019||Human Resources Department, Air India Jet Engine Overhaul Complex, (Near New Custom House) Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi – 110 037. Ph: 011-25652442, 25657895|
|B777-200LR/300ER & B787 series aircraft||28th August 2019 / 28th August 2019|
|A321/A320/A319/Neo Aircraft||29th August 2019 / —|
|ATR 72 -600,PW127 M engine||30th August 2019 / 30th August 2019|